Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

If Eshinwaju Could Wake Up From The Nightmare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Eshinwaju Could Wake Up From The Nightmare (376 Views)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / Eshinwaju Banned Again??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Eshinwaju Could Wake Up From The Nightmare by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:
As someone who strongly backed change.......I must say I am feeling very short-changed at the moment..... cheesy.....How can you claim to want to be President of Nigeria and then claim you are only able to work with people from your section of the country.....All his campaign promises are being backtracked on and no new policies have been tendered or are being suggested.....All we have heard is to fight corruption even that one.....we never see nada..... cheesy

www.nairaland.com/2570568/buhari-unveiled-kitchen-store-room-cabinet
Re: If Eshinwaju Could Wake Up From The Nightmare by lafex: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Next.....
Re: If Eshinwaju Could Wake Up From The Nightmare by 1miccza: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Abiii my brother,it is well oo,we don vote,we don vote be that oo

(1) (Reply)

May Be My Prediction Is Under Way(see) / Tourism Investment Lingers In Northern Nigeria / Buhari: Ministerial List Will Be Out This Month And Why I Declared My Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.