Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple (806 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple by Fogman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
About an hour ago, a container fell off the truck conveying it from the Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos, crushing to death two occupants of an unidentifiable SUV believed to be a couple.
According to an eye witness who spoke to Daily Times, a second white colored car, was also partially crushed but fortunately the occupants had scampered to safety on time.

The eye witness narrated that they were raising alarm to alert the driver of the jeep and the other occupant suspected to be his wife, without avail as the occupants who wound up the car windows obviously could not make out their cries.

Other eye witnesses disclosed that the truck had earlier this morning fallen at Ijora road, but was uploaded again only to cause havock at Ojuelegba Bridge.

It was also discovered that the container got loose as a result of not been fastened to the truck with hooks, chains or clips.

cc: lalasticlara

Re: Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple by Mimiflourish(f): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lord have mercy!
Re: Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple by nikkiking(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Too bad.

I cover my families and friends, and even my enemies from the journey of no return.
Re: Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple by buzquet(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
If this happen in my state (Ogun State) the truck owner, driver n their entire lineage will b charged n jailed for manslaughter. useless n senseless people. na thunder go strike Al their entire family for wasting dis innocent people's life
Re: Truck’s Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Crushes Couple by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
This happened last year ending, yet nothing was done about it.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Is The Most Useless Part Of Your Car? / UK Ban Petrol And Diesel Cars By 2040 / For Suspension And Power Steering - Buy Quality GEARBOX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.