Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

$15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue (37954 Views)

Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss / NASS Probes Uncover $15bn Oil Fraud / Muritala Salau, INEC National-Commissioner Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:46am On Sep 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

So when you need to trade oil for Electricity or Rails, India is where you seek that technology?

It was an open bidding with those conditions attached. The bidding was done under OBJ.
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by mickey45: 3:52am On Sep 03, 2015
ebamma:
Madam wake up from hospital bed and come and answer for your crimes,

It's people like you's greed that has kept this country where it is,

I always tell my friends, give me 500 million naira, and I will retire to my village,

But even 10billion no dey do people like una,

While not exonerating her from all your allegations, you shd be careful how you do it.

She just said her own side of the story, @ least the fact that she wasn't even the Petroleum Minister when the transaction took place should've made the FG press charges against india but no, that wnt happen, she's from the past administration and we need as much buyers for our oil as possible even if they're shortchanging us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by laudate: 3:52am On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:
Mrs. Madueke further explained that the Federal Government voided the contract with OVL because the company wanted the Federal Government of Nigeria to waive the commitments they made during the bidding process which included investing $6 billion (around RS 36,600 crore) in an 180,000 barrels per day (bpd) greenfield refinery, a 2000 megawatt power plant or a railway line from East to West of Nigeria, all of which were considered in granting the concession in the first place.

Her excuse doesn't hold much water. There are several exploration companies that have bought oil wells or are drilling for oil and gas in Nigeria, who have never done any of the things she listed above. Yet, their oil production leases have been signed off and their mining leases have been approved.

She should tell us another story, abeg. Has Shell, Agip, Mobil, Addax, Seplat, Total Exploration or any of the indigenous oil exploration companies (with the exception of NDPR) built any greenfield refinery, or 2,000MW power plant or even constructed any railway line, before they were allowed to commence business??!
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by dapsonlou(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
We know you are innocent ma'am!

Don't mind those APC touts crushing on you like say love na by force.
Them no fit do jack!

What is Madam Minister washman doing here?
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by Jman06(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2015
opendo21:
ode we go do jack even add jones sef..
stop crushing on Diezani. Na pesin wife she be.
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by Jman06(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2015
dapsonlou:

What is Madam Minister washman doing here?
stop crushing on another man's wife. Let the woman be!
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by Pennywise(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Diezani is a shameless thief. You did not initiate the fraudulent process but you perpetuated it while in office. Her argument is rude, full of loopholes and foul language. The diplomat should ignore it. Diezani is our problem not his.

Before Buhari considers any probe he has to set up special courts to try people like Diezani bc they are prepared to abuse and ridicule the Nigerian legal system.
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

No dey use God for where our politicians dey abeg...enter Abj u go forget this statement

Abeg tell am. God's name should not be used for dirty political issues like this.
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by uracocksucker: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2015
its one thing to be a thief, its another to be accused of stealing everything that goes missing ...... that's not justice

1 Like

Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by wiseguy(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2015
I am not a fan of the former minister but in this case am 100% with her. Indians are the most corrupt and worst human beings to traverse this earth. I will pick 10 million Nigerians b4 picking even one Indian

1 Like

Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by MyMentor: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2015
D Indian was talking as if d woman ate d money. And refusing 2 tell us dat dey want 2 shun dia respnsblty.
SAI, CORRUPTION!
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by ayokunlei(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2015
neocortex:

You deserve life ban for derailing every thread on FP.
may God forgive you. Am nt derailing
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by musicwriter(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Indians are not to be trusted when it comes to business. One of the most corrupt country in the world.

Indians will always at the beginning of business negotiations agree on terms and make lofty promises, but once the business commences they'll try to modify the terms or entirely change from their original position. Very cunning people!.

1. They must invest $6 Billion as agreed with the NNPC.
2. They must build 2,000 MW electricity plant or rail road from east to west as agreed.

Failure to do this, the NNPC have to sue them for breach of contract, not return their money. Returning their money shouldn't even be an option.

1 Like

Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by neocortex: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
ayokunlei:

may God forgive you. Am nt derailing

Why do gods like Ayokunlei like causing confusion,
if it is not derailing thread with irrelevant messages
it is disturbing the neighbours peace with
Night vigil, it is knocking on peoples door uninvited.
You need to get something to do.
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by cjrane: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
If I were Government of India, I would quietly revert to getting all my oil supplies from Iran.

Nigerians and their government are too corrupt and troublesome to be reliable business partners.
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
I just love this woman! Can you beat this intelligent response? I'm sure Mr kwarruftion is very kwanfused on who to probe now..
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by michaeligwe18: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
ayokunlei:
Jesus loves you!
Give your Life to Him today!
Rapture is real smileyl smiley

JESUS has already come and rapture have taken place. Its happening within you. LUKE 17.21
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by BraniacX(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
menxer:

At the bold:
if the case was re-presented, when was it first presented, why didn't she act at the first instance?

Why wait till the last month in office to give the approval?

If GEJ had won, would that money have been refunded? grin

If you continue scrolling down and reading the section of the article you quoted, especially the timeline, you'll realise just as i did, how effing stup1d you and your questions are undecided
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by BraniacX(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
princemillla:
Madam couldn't respond to other allegations levelled against her within, we were told she was sick but she can quickly drop a long response to cover and repel the Indians allegations. What a world!

Am waiting, watching in anticipation where buhari government would lead to...... Seems much noise has been made but nothing.

In the case of forgery, Senate has fully convince us that it's legal. Cuz so far nothing was heard of the forgery case or is it that our Nija police no sabi their work again.

Lets wait n see

Oh!!!
shocked

You must be talking about bubuski's cer-thief-icate forgery right? undecided
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
You better bring back the money you stole and stop giving us some emotional ish! BTW, how ya body now pretty minister?! Get well and quickly come back home o!

LOL, abeg pity am small, you no see as how sickness transform am ba?

Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by menxer: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
You can do better than this. grin

BraniacX:

If you continue scrolling down and reading the section of the article you quoted, especially the timeline, you'll realise just as i did, how effing stup1d you and your questions are undecided
Re: $15bn Oil Deal: Why Indian High Commissioner Is After Me – Alison-madue by menxer: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
you can do better than this. grin

BraniacX:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) / Atiku Sold Part Of Intel To Tinubu, Holds Minority Shares - This Day / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.