Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (39608 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by nwakaibeya1: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
spiritually blind pastor telling husband and wife to write something of dislike about each other? this is the deciet and trouble with so many so called pastors and prophets all over the place ,who are blind spiritually and do not know about and meaning of marriage and they continue to advice humanbeigns on marriage ?what a calamity and disaster?instead of looking into the spiritual to check and know the root of the problem they keep telling them couples that God hates divorce who told you God hates divorce read ezra and see divorce in the bible even divorce children also and when many humanbeign are married to snakes and birds and monkeys and they dont know because they are spiritually blind and they dont understang that marriage is highly spiritual and even the so called Rev christ okotie who doesnt know psalm 111,9 and jeremiah 12,10 and cannot hold a marriage because he doesnt understand the spiritual aspect of his marriage and others and he will never understand because he will not agree to the truth which we are capable to prove to him beyond reasonable doubt?because the things of hidden are not meant for everyone no matter your so called self acclaimed status?what matters is what God of justice calls you and not what you call yourself or what people call you:we have spoken again and who can challenge the truth and authority that we speak and who can battle with God of justice?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by moshino(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shut ya useless smelly mouth.

Chimp, do the world and your family a favor;

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by victorv12(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
The crazy Jheri curled pastor is laying his wife. The best thing is to divorce the woman...That's the honest truth. That's how he was laying Bode George's wife too. Well, I've given up on all these gangstar pastors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
moshino:

Chimp, do the world and your family a favor;

grin

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by realy2: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sry pls who is this LadyF. Her constant barrage is becoming monotonous.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
It's normally the womenfolk begging to keep their marriages in Africa, so it feels good to see the men beg as well to keep their marriages too, as this balances the equation. tongue
So na the only thing wey concern you for the tori be that. Lol
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
So na the only thing wey concern you for the tori be that. Lol

Yes nah cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by ogundeleai(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
The best to describe rate of marriage dissolution nowadays is surge and ironically more and more women are trooping to eskimi site looking for husband.. Where's equilibrum here
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emeka ike is also a problem to himself.He fight almost everybody.From his colleagues in nollywood to his landlord and his wife.Now,a pastor.He needs to check himself very well.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Yes nah cheesy
Thats not true though. Men often time beg their wife just that they don't make drama out of it unlike the women folk.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
This made me to remember a particular song

It goes like this.... when money dey, friends go dey when money no dey, Jesus go dey.

From the look of things, he has run into financial problems and the wife is feed up and looking for excuse to quit the marriage that not withstanding the accusation of battering upon the actor.

"IF" somebody actually helped her to secure a job against his consent, then it shows that, he has lost it "as to him being the head of the family".

To the pastor, if it is actually hired a SAN for the actors wife instead of trying to resolve their issue, then..........

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by sandracoopert(f): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by cyprus000: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
manny4life:
What does Emeka think of himself? A man who abused his wife and to think someone else stepped in to assist, then he's the devil? As he made his bed, let him lie on it.
[size=13pt]
What prove do you have that he abused her?.

Your sentiment makes no sense bruh
[/size]
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
I belive in God, I belive in Jesus his Son,i belive in d holy bible but I am sorry 2 tell d whole world dat I don't belive in 99.9% of ds fake pastors. Emeka ike let d ass hole Fuk off,future shall tell
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by nwakaibeya1: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
so many marriages are due for divorce because they where not meant to be in the first place even after having or bearing so many children and do humanbeigns really love to hear and accept the truth?spiritually blind pastor telling husband and wife to write something of dislike about each other? this is the deciet and trouble with so many so called pastors and prophets all over the place ,who are blind spiritually and do not know about and meaning of marriage and they continue to advice humanbeigns on marriage ?what a calamity and disaster?instead of looking into the spiritual to check and know the root of the problem they keep telling them couples that God hates divorce who told you God hates divorce read ezra and see divorce in the bible even divorce children also and when many humanbeign are married to snakes and birds and monkeys and they dont know because they are spiritually blind and they dont understang that marriage is highly spiritual and even the so called Rev christ okotie who doesnt know psalm 111,9 and jeremiah 12,10 and cannot hold a marriage because he doesnt understand the spiritual aspect of his marriage and others and he will never understand because he will not agree to the truth which we are capable to prove to him beyond reasonable doubt?because the things of hidden are not meant for everyone no matter your so called self acclaimed status?what matters is what God of justice calls you and not what you call yourself or what people call you:we have spoken again and who can challenge the truth and authority that we speak and who can battle with God of justice?
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
I even hear say the man get big preek
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anigold(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
Emeka Ike is the saint here, something is fishy between his wife and pastor. I think the pastor already gotten her a man wealthier than Ike from his church.

Well, nothing concern me.

i dont care how educated ,intelligient or wealthy one is marriage is a different ball game. Nelson mandela was in prison for 27 years but got a divorce few days after leaving prison...

I think its better to hear from pastor okotie,emeka's wife and the man disturbing emeka's wife before we can make any conclusion,,,,

if this story is true.
i thought a pastor was suppose to pacify marital issues not to put oil into fire....
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by manny4life(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
What prove do you have that he abused her?.

Your sentiment makes no sense bruh
[/size]

Okay... He pampered her.

My sentiments right? Thank you for not understanding.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by ntuh: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Only God n Satan knows who is saying the truth, pls Chris okotie should stay away from people's marriages b4 he wil start thinking of getting married to Emeka ikes wife,because he loves getting married to divorcees

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
The point is someone- I mean one BB (big boy), is Zap.I.n.g Suzzane. That's why she does not want to return home.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Intendy: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't even understand all these men who keep complaining that some woman left them; if my woman leaves me Hallelujah ! Opportunity to f all these smallies running around everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by entparrot(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

are you an insider cos you are very correct.

I'm not an insider, but I knew when emeka ike financial problems started in 2013, and as you know, pastor Chris is a billionaire, he can easily manipulate any married woman, having little problem in her marriage.

I pity any man trusting his pastor, even adeboye.

#trustnopastor

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, he's a coward because if I'm dead sure that someone in the caliber of Chris Okotie is trying to destroy my marriage - I will quietly get myself a gun and shoot him 10 times into his fuccking skull and wait for the consequences let it serve as a lesson to other men out there.
...buddy, women are not worth the pain. Don't think of committing murder because of a woman. There are millions of single ladies around town. Even if I find my wife being banged on my bed,I have told God,I just want to walked away from that scene without hurting a fly...

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by phabulous88(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
What do you expect from a man who has failed in almost every aspect of his life - music, marriage, presidential ambition...

A serial divorcee who has no knowledge of what it takes to sustain a marriage; so it's understandable why he's so keen on breaking other peoples' marriages. Silly man!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by therapistmrs: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
I empathise with you but why do you have to wait for your marriage to deteriorate to this extent.take full responsibility and don't try to blame anybody.your wife and yourself need to take a few steps back memory lane and build your relationship from there.wish you all the best.
therapistmrs..com
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Omotolu:
...buddy, women are not worth the pain. Don't think of committing murder because of a woman. There are millions of single ladies around town. Even if I find my wife being banged on my bed,I have told God,I just want to walked away from that scene without hurting a fly...
We aren't talking about infidelity here - But hiding under the so called men of God mantra to perpetrate any kind of evil that would affect anotehr man's family is death sentence from me with no remorse.

You don't shoot people for committing adultery.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anigold(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
It's normally the womenfolk begging to keep their marriages in Africa, so it feels good to see the men beg as well to keep their marriages too, as this balances the equation. tongue

babe this is real life not nollywood someones marriage is on the line, and you only care about a mere bragging rights of pride...
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
We aren't talking about infidelity here - But hiding under the so called men of God mantra to perpetrate any kind of evil that would affect anotehr man's family is death sentence from me with no remorse.

You don't shoot people for committing adultery.
...the law maybe silent on the adulterous act of the woman. I advise self-control on any matter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Corporate Outfit / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.