Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? (388 Views)

Did President Buhari Reduce Kemi Adeosun, To A Glorified Figurehead? / Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? by bsmithconcepts1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Before I proceed with my article, let it be known that I did not support Buhari during the campaign out of personal reasons. It's been 90days+ since our president resumed office and there has been banters between his supporters and accomplishing his promises. Some say he's slow others say he has the time to bring about his promises.
My question is did he bring change? I will say yes, maybe it is not the change we expected, but a change that we ignore.
He brought a change in the democratic process in the mind of the people, now people believe that the power to choose is back in their hands.
He also brought a change in the attitude of corrupt individuals, now fear reeks in the heart of every corrupt politician, the fear of not getting caught.
But to me he will not solve our problems, he will not feed us, he can only make laws but he cannot step into situations and solve them. It is best we rise up and in the euphoria of change begin to work towards a better Nigeria. Because no president will do that for us.

1 Like

Re: Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yea, its getting obvious everyday passing day.....
Re: Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? by olaafirst: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Enough
Re: Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? by olaafirst: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Enough on power suplie alone atleast you run your business now without running after petrol or disle (kudos to sai baba)
Re: Did President Buhari Really Bring Change? by kodded(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
bsmithconcepts1:
Before I proceed with my article, let it be known that I did not support Buhari during the campaign out of personal reasons. It's been 90days+ since our president resumed office and there has been banters between his supporters and accomplishing his promises. Some say he's slow others say he has the time to bring about his promises.
My question is did he bring change? I will say yes, maybe it is not the change we expected, but a change that we ignore.
He brought a change in the democratic process in the mind of the people, now people believe that the power to choose is back in their hands.
He also brought a change in the attitude of corrupt individuals, now fear reeks in the heart of every corrupt politician, the fear of not getting caught.
But to me he will not solve our problems, he will not feed us, he can only make laws but he cannot step into situations and solve them. It is best we rise up and in the euphoria of change begin to work towards a better Nigeria. Because no president will do that for us.
lol @ bolded
udemzy101:

You guys keep shouting he will be voted out too if he doesn't perform, you fail to ask if he will conduct a free and credible election like GEJ did...

You think if GEJ wanted to do mago mago he wouldn't have done it?

Una go just dey reason like say una fit do anything other than shout and post rubbish on the Internet...

ArodewilliamsT:

This one have not realized that he will be ruled by abooki for the rest of his life. You want to kick out a fulani when another fulani is the INEC chairman. You don't know the kinda mess you got yourself into bro. Like Ciroma and junaid mohammed always said- "When we in the north get back our power which is our birthright, we will NEVER GIVE IT BACK."

Prepare for your Caliphate in oduarewastan. God help you!

(1) (Reply)

Finally... Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Asset / Admission! Admission! Admission-study At Republic Of Benin-cotonou / N'delta Amnesty Students Abroad Protest Non-payment Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.