Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Responsive Web Design Workout Thread - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Responsive Web Design Workout Thread (377 Views)

Get The Best Responsive Website/ Blog Today, We Also Help With Monetization / Is Responsive Web Design Finally Dying? / About Responsive Web Design… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Responsive Web Design Workout Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi All,

I want to make the most available time between work and promotion of my business by designing mocks of site you want me to do.
Just mention a site for me and i'll try my best to replicate 85% - 100% of the design at best.
And the designs will all be responsive, and viewable on all your devices.
Designs will come in between 24 - 48 hours. Please note the final work is html + css, and not jpeg or png.

Just pick a site for me and i'll design the homepage to the best of my ability.

Who will be the first?

(1) (Reply)

SOME Web Design Mistakes That Very Few People Recognize / Wanna Pass Google Obile Friendly And Pagespeed Test? Hire Me Today! / Top Ways To Make Money Online Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.