Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Who Are The Jew? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Jew? (970 Views)

Jewish Scientists Present Results That Show That Biafrans Are Jew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Jew? by Awoofawo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
“You will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black and came back white” (1952)...Gamal Abdel Nasser interviewed in English..

An Invention Called
'The Jewish People'
Here is a fascinating review review by well known Israeli writer Tom Segev of a book titled, "When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?" (published by Resling in Hebrew). It is authored by Israeli historian Shlomo Zand. Prof. Zand teaches at Tel Aviv University. Segev writes "..in one of the most fascinating and challenging books published here in a long time. There never was a Jewish people, only a Jewish religion, and the exile also never happened - hence there was no return. Zand rejects most of the stories of national-identity formation in the Bible, including the exodus from Egypt and, most satisfactorily, the horrors of the conquest under Joshua. It's all fiction and myth that served as an excuse for the establishment of the State of Israel, he asserts."

I should add that this information and arguments have been around for a long time but it is nice to see it published in one of Israel's leading daily newspapers and presented in a book written by an Israeli historian.

Source

-Freedom From Mental Slavery with Rasaki Yesufu-Muhammad

(1) (Reply)

Get 1 State GSM Number Database For Free (smsleaf) / My Landlord Would Not Let Me Go / Accident involving 2 buses occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.