Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly (616 Views)

The Approach I Used That Work Like Magic / Need Fellow Lesbian and Guys With Big Packs / Endtime Advice For Straight Guys In Europe On Ladies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly by michaeswan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Nairalander Help!!! My dating life is qettinq crashinq, i'm Michael by name, 22year old, 200L student of Federal University of Technology, GIDANKPANU, MINNA, lives in minna city. I'm a well qood lookinq young man, i live alone, got many attentions from ladies, they compliment about my lookinq, my sexy workinq step e.t.c.... I'm a very confident guy, But the problem is that "i'm NOT good in what we guys so called FLOWS" i'm cluesless, i can't date in my Area talkless of approachinq in the school.. I'm confused, don't know where to start, i Mean FLOWs. i always have the feelinqs of LONELY. I NEED LOVE. I just approached a lady this Niqht and i qot rejected...i know she can sense it that i'm cluesless, She told me she has a boyfriend, but i know i didn't have my acts toqether to unleash the so called FLOWS... That's why i came here to seek for HELP & ADVICE from you GUYS, i know that my problem would solve by qettinq some advice from the #GOT_FLOWS_GUYS... NAIRALANDER.... Please drop some FLOWS that you've use on how to qet a lady and it works.... Maybe i can Learn from it... Thanks MY NAIRALAND HELPERS
Re: Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Online dating sharply
Re: Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Smoke some joints nigga!...
Re: Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
U are 22, kid, concentrate in more important things than women, ain't saying women are not important but at this stage of ur life u don't need that. Develop urself, time spent in rehearsing pick-up lines should be well spent in reading ur books, coming out with good grades...
Re: Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly by funsho75(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
say na engineering student you be?
Re: Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2015
It is not what u have but who u r. Be natural talk to them like u talking to ur sis or female friend.
Never tell a girl u like her when she feels nothing for u yet. Imagine a lady calling u alday to profess her love, ul b pissed off.
Work on ur self. Women are like birds,once u can cage them,they adjust
Don't b emotional, b logical

(1) (Reply)

BBM Group Chat You Might Get A Date / Boring BBM? Drop Your Pin - Need Friends / 20+ Ladies And Gentle Me That Is Ready To Hookup With His/her Heart Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.