Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA (62853 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by dealnewsng: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Apparently they have money to blow. Iresi banana is definitely cheaper, fresher and arguably better.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by dollyptosh(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Osisie:
Shoprite and MTN should be driven out of Nigeria. Yes, quote me!!!
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Osisie(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
GOD said we should pray for our leaders.
So I pray for all Nigerian leaders/politicians, may GOD punish them severely for every pain they have caused this country.

May they reap heavily what they have sown.

They make me hate my own country and regret being born here.
Later, some mor.ons will be campaigning for these same politicians. Smh.

Nigeria is a hundred and one steps backward!!!

God punish APC and PDP together.

Rogues!!!
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by kinglekan: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2015
subbieD:
Kpekele kpekele arugbo jegbese tani osan
Very soon,they will start importing water to bath......#shior
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by tellwisdom: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2015
apholaryn:
u sabi Isaac John Street,GRA,Ikeja ? get there by noon today and get ur silly,dumb,stupi*d ass and empty brain whoop serzly..If u like don't show up..Coward little goat.

No bro, thats my house..come to oshodi under bridge let me finish your life...come now now.. im drinking shepke at a corner ..I go make u pack urine and excretes from these agbero's...U don enter bus?? angry

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by subbieD(f): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin

U ehn,where u dey sef? cheesy
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Akpan107(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2015
JAMANZE:
During Jonathan regime there was food security but now we are virtually importing everything we eat. food prices is so high and some people have started denying their promises of feeding our children and jobless youth for free. change indeed
this government is a complete failure. it has failed in all angle. we pray for a better leader.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
JAMANZE:
During Jonathan regime there was food security but now we are virtually importing everything we eat. food prices is so high and some people have started denying their promises of feeding our children and jobless youth for free. change indeed

This Gov. if full of shiit

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2015
JAMANZE:
And na d hungry go kill u. No go hustle money feed u self dey wait for awoof

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by kenenbcc: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
#BUHARIWHEREISMYCHANGE#
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by anigold(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
I still prefer to buy bananas and water melon from the local market/local retailers...

Buying these fruits from shoprite does not make sense to me...
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by simpleseyi: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
JAMANZE:

Goatluck Jonascam regime is dead and buried, you too can die and be buried with it. I and BabaGoSlowAndSteady will be at your funeral. Wailing wailer

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by anigold(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Can you imagine, when we have more than enough of it here in Nigeria, can't they patronise us here

dont mind these xenophobic south african companies... I wonder why they behave like white racists....
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by organicfoods(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
lordsbiz:

so, in your mind u think its more profitable for them to import banana from south-africa if there was a local producer in nigeria that meets the standard they sell to their customer? Ehn? No b only our daura cow rearer be dullard for this country oh! Shai!
Your statement doesn't making sense. The Daura President is 100 times better than your father... Sorry to say but it's a fact.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by fairheven: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Immigration and Custom should be held accountable for this "capital flight"
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
we grow bananas and water melon here in Nigeria...
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by kinglekan: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2015
subbieD:

U ehn,where u dey sef? cheesy

Mowa ooooo, moti miss e gan ooooo grin

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by mentorandfriend(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm. Thought I was the only one that was curious about that. Nearly snapped it too. Yeah. I saw it. Same yesterday. Same Shoprite, Ibadan.
I'm in Ibadan for one month.
Its a sad development; that we import almost everything.
cry

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by petermichaels(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Naija wit mumurism. Na only mouth u sabi.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by lordsbiz(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
organicfoods:
Your statement doesn't making sense. The Daura President is 100 times better than your father... Sorry to say but it's a fact.
ehya! I no know say e go pain u, anyways, my papa don die, and now wey u don carry u insult vex the man, na for him to pull ur leg remain. Start telling people ur funeral is on the way, and inform ur family member to buy a boat shaped coffin. RIP TO U SIR. *winks* *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Xano(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2015
This is absurd.
There are readily fresh produce of banana, melon and other perishable goods sold in Northern part of Nigeria. They are sold at very affordable prices. They should delegate such to department of their company, the duty to procure them and deliver the required quantity when needed.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by subbieD(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Mowa ooooo, moti miss e gan ooooo grin

Ifa hear sey u miss
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by kinglekan: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author undecided=subbieD post=37622401]

Ifa hear sey u miss [/quote]

undecided

Shoroniyen?

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by madeoba: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2015
why will the Nigerian economy ever grow and the Nigerian farmers stop been peasant when we can't even patronize our own good, healthy, sweet, and nourishing agricultural produce. why?
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Osisie(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

Shoroniyen?

O ya mi lenu o.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by kinglekan: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Osisie post= ;D37622877:

O ya mi lenu o.
grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by emonkey(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Most people see a 'problem', wise people see 'opportunity'. Take your banana and watermelon to Shoprite and then come back to tell us here whether they refused it or not. People just come to make noise on nairaland and then complain they don't have job. Who will employ senseless people ? Shoprite does not go out to buy anything. They depend on business minded people to come SUPPLY to them. Do you now understand you dummies ? Mscheew ![/size]

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by Winning123: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
organicfoods:
terrible to say the least

They must be stopped immediately. Imports like this are part of the factor putting pressure on the Naira
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by apholaryn: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
tellwisdom:

No bro, thats my house..come to oshodi under bridge let me finish your life...come now now.. im drinking shepke at a corner ..I go make u pack urine and excretes from these agbero's...U don enter bus?? angry
nice 1..no wan disgrace u for open bfro ni and since u don choose am yoursef it's ok by me. if you like drink a drum of shepke,still won't save u frm gettin ur ass kicked today today..which clothe you wear So inocent ppl won't get beaten up instead? because of u I go fly bike to make ur ass whoopin mission faster.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by organicfoods(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
lordsbiz:

ehya! I no know say e go pain u, anyways, my papa don die, and now wey u don carry u insult vex the man, na for him to pull ur leg remain. Start telling people ur funeral is on the way, and inform ur family member to buy a boat shaped coffin. RIP TO U SIR. *winks* *smiles*
Hmmm You are eager to die young like your father!... Because you do not enjoy the privilege of fatherly care doesn't give you the license to be steewpid. You have the audacity to call the president of Nigeria a dullard.... You may not live to see your next birthday if I place a curse upon you... You have to be very careful!

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by rio8484(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
When i no dey mad,all these things dey rot away for Bodija market at cheape prices.
Re: Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA by musicwriter(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Everything is wrong with thing country called Nigeria.

So, do we really have to blame shoprite for importing banana and water melon?

How about petrol imported by our own government?.

We produce crude oil but still import petrol!.

The real fools and economic saboteurs are our own leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.