Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44071 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2005
shifi is out Lol--->

aiight night girl smiley
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2005
The picture above doesn't do justice to Zeal. He's very HOT in the video. He's definitely the cutest. kiss Hot-Angel, you are the only one with Shifi, why don't you join the Zeal fans? wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by otokx(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2005
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i am still looking...
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by lioness(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2005
This nairalanders, una dey do something o.

Anyway, for the fun of it, i think Tunde is quite cute, Shifi is sexy but ZEAL is just adorably handsome. He's also got da voiceee.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by angelak(f): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2005
Shifi is the cutest!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kenflavor(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2005
I go for Shifi. He is the most handsome among them all. Have u listen to them speak? Wao, SHIFI is da BOMB, he gat the height, voice, complexion and the guts. He speaks with a lovely voice. He is respected by all. He is a leader and a good friend.

SHIFI is very handsome, don't touch that dial!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hipcaramel(f): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2005
shifi is the hottest and the finest. true story ya'll
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gentleone(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2005
umm... they all have beautiful voices but i think Shifi is the most handsome.
u know, of recent i was asking my 5yr old niece what she'd like to call her children and she just went; shifi, tunde n zeal smiley
well, to her the three guys are just da bomb!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by fabian(f): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2005
I prefer Zeals looks, that's a nasty pix of him tho, he actually looks better! Shifi looks too plastic to me anyways and i think he uses too much make up! Lol! grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2005
Shifi's hottttttttt and handsome, Zeal is cute too.....
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by uniquelove(f): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2005
I think Shifi is a lover boy for me uniquelover
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2005
Shifi is handsome,but he is too clean,as in has that Mr.Nice guy look,which doesn't go down well with the girls(right,huh?),Tunde,is also handsome,but he looks like a playa,and thats not too good,but Zeal?ouch!!!he is hooooooot!!!!He has that rugged,mischievious look,he may not have Shifi's handsome looks,but he sure has the looks that say"I can make you laugh 5 times a day".Shifi looks stuffy to me,Tunde looks like he is a fine boy and knows it and so is always "forming".Zeal is a natural,take it or leave it,so Zeal is de best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by lioness(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2005
Am beautiful tooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kelvin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2005
Shifi, Tunde or Zeal rolleyes...

Shifi... grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gbengaijot(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2005
My judgement is based on the fact that all of em are wonderful.talking about who is the most handsome, then we got to define the criteria.is it just the looks?, grooming, the way they sing?, the one who's got a 'come and do' face?, .......e.t.c.we got to define that.As far as i am concerned, Tunde is da bomb.check the place where he said 'my name is tunde' chrs'did u call my name', he is simply wonderful and makes me trip.he is passionate about the song.well dressed and got a sexy body structure.check out 'run away'. shifi is a great guy.well built up, good looking as well like tunde.A good rapper(although with some flaws), he's got the flesh......he is cool.on Zeal, zeal is fantastic.ur instinct tells u that he is handsome.yes he is. i kind of like like him more in 'call my name'. and for those who said he looks like a lady in the bathtub, i think he is not the only one whose done that.we just dont see anythin wrong with it if it were to be a foreign talent.he looks cool as well.and u cud tell from the interview'in theiralbum' that he is more outspoken than tunde.i tell u what.all of them a very very handsome.i honestly dont av a favourite.tunde has a good command of English though.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2005
Shifi has it. Did u watch their interview.. Where they were all like normal people? Shifi Took over the thang! He was the one talking while Tunde and Zeal were looking like dumbasses. Shifi has it jo!

Go shifi.

S-H-I-F-I.... Gooooooooo Shifi, go shifi... go shifi. What kinda name is that anyways. Shifi?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kenflavor(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2005
Yeah HA u really watched the Clip. Shifi is surely the[b] BOMB [/b] as I earlier said. Although Tunde happens to be a good friend of mine, I knew him through Chidozie Okwubiri the youngest guy sitting with Tunde in "Call My Name" clip. Although, they are all handsome, likewise Joey (a friend and also a school mate, we both graduated same session).

Shifi is the most handsome, take it or leave it.

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kenflavor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2005
Check this out, u gonna find out that the difference is clear

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2005
Please show them more pictures oooo. Shifi has it jo!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by c0dec(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2005
poor tunde. nobody send am
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by AngelaZ(f): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2005
What else do you need in a man.

S - strong
H - handsome
I - intelligent
F - fun to be with
I - indispensable

ROCKS! Who can beat that? cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2005
Wow!, Go SHIFI.............. kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2005
Nice on AngelaZ. U r like soo right! kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2005
More pics
Zeal's fans.......

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2005
Go SHIFI, go SHIFI

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2005
They are all looking good.......... kiss kiss kiss

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2005
Loving Shifi.................. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2005
hahaha.. Tunde looks like a girl in the first picture. Shifi has tiny legs.. No leg muscle! But he's still my choice. Zeal is ermmm.. okay.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2005
daing.. i love shifi in the last picture. See his arms.... unlike Zeals'.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2005
why does tunde have on that girl long sleeve button up shirt
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2005
I wish i knew why. Look at his pants too.. And the way he posed like a girl. He's gay! lipsrsealed j/k
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2005
Lol he dresses like a white boy

he looks like one of those church choir members smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Olamide & His Tinted Hair Arrive London For YBNL UK Concert (Photos) / Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.