Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) (1165 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by playee: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
An American woman has totally annihilated the former World record for the most babies in a lone pregnancy by giving birth to 17 babies over 29 hours last weekend at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.

“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming…

Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.
Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island.
source; http://candidgist.com/2015/09/02/woman-give-birth-to-17-babies-once/
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
The man no run?

1 Like

Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
I love twins but, I give up on this.. 1st hand punishment
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by whitecloth: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
I've seen it sometimes ago last year, research shows that its not real. there was nothing like such.

thanks for referring me to your site though, hope you make like 2$ out of it.
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by Behira(f): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
fabricated story
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
They sud open a personal daycare. Anyway, i love ur strategy. I couldn't resist clicking on that link. But plz, find another legitimate way to attract loyal readers cause am not going back there. Am allergic to these blogs dwelling on eons and entertainment blah blah blah.
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by timilehing(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Seventeen? The conception is an experiment
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lies!!!

It happened last weekend and the kids are already big enough to crawl??
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by charijee(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The man no run?
Buhahahaha grin
I trust you na, you for don scamp go ontop mountain grin
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by saintneo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is just like after Peter complained of scarcity of fishes then Jesus tells Peter to cast his net in the sea then a catch bigger than two boats can contain came.
....if it is true.
Re: Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
charijee:
Buhahahaha grin I trust you na, you for don scamp go ontop mountain grin
No the topic just remind of that lagos guy that took off

(1) (Reply)

How would you feel if your mum become pregnant in your twenties? / Thank You Nairalanders / Know This! 10 Mysterious Things That Happen To You While You Sleep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.