Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija (4456 Views)

Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Clean Honda CRV With Reverse Camera 07, Registered / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2013 Honda CRV With 17000km @ N3M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Truth1011: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2015
a big thanks to you Gabride, you've successfully proven yourself, the suv meet my expectation, once again thanks for keeping to your words. my regards to your rep Otunba

Will recommend this guy to every one here who needs affordable cars

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by FastShipping: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Truth1011:
a big thanks to you Gabride, you've successfully proven yourself, the suv meet my expectation, once again thanks for keeping to your words. my regards to your rep Otunba

So you bought a vehicle from Gabride when in fact you only had three posts between 2012 and August 2015? The way some of you lie is astonishing.

It is fair to say Gabride and Truth1011 is the same person. People can decide on their own if you can be trusted or not.

I have nothing else to say.

4 Likes

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Truth1011:

I forever remain loyal sir grin

Thanks for the confidence you had on us

You are appreciated!!
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2015
FastShipping:

So you bought a vehicle from Gabride when in fact you only had one three posts between 2012 and August 2015? The way some of you lie is astonishing.

It is fair to say Gabride and Truth1011 is the same person. People can decide on their own if you can be trusted or not.

Sir no need to argue you.... a visit will clear all this doubt

Thanks a million for the critics sir........ I will use your service sooner than you think
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2015
All things work together for good to them that love God Rom.8:28

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Your critics will enable us do better....Kindly keep them coming grin
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2015
It was a great pleasure doing business with you. cheesy
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2015
WE DON'T SELL RUST OR FLOODED CARS..... Count on Us for your clean tittle rides
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2015
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous Ps.1:6
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by mack080: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Is the yellow sticker not for vehicles that came in through Cotonou? Do you ship from USA to Cotonou and then Nigeria?
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2015
If you need a good ride call on us cheesy
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by mack080: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Is the yellow sticker not for vehicles that came in through Cotonou? Does he ship from USA to Cotonou and then Nigeria?
FastShipping:

So you bought a vehicle from Gabride when in fact you only had three posts between 2012 and August 2015? The way some of you lie is astonishing.

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2015
mack080:
Is the yellow sticker not for vehicles that came in through Cotonou? Does he ship from USA to Cotonou and then Nigeria?

Go through this thread very well, you will see where it was stated that the SUV was shipped from US through Cotonou port then to Nigeria, that was how the owner wanted it, thanks

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2015
The LORD is able to give thee much more than this 2Chr.25:9
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by mack080: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2015
I am actually looking to pre-order from you and I did not see where it was stated that the SUV go through Cotonou. Is the shipping and clearing cost cheaper through Cotonou? If yes, like how much would you be able to save from that?
gabrielride:

Go through this thread very well, you will see where it was stated that the SUV was shipped from US through Cotonou port then to Nigeria, that was how the owner wanted it, thanks
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Tomjazzy2: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Joker! Take this guy seriously at your own perile lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
mack080:
I am actually looking to pre-order from you and I did not see where it was stated that the SUV go through Cotonou. Is the shipping and clearing cost cheaper through Cotonou? If yes, like how much would you be able to save from that?

It's cheaper clearing from Cotonou, owner suggested it because he has some one there and from all indication it was the best bet for him,
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Tomjazzy2:

You are seeing things with your 2 korokoro eyes yet you still doubting...... I don't need to convince you bro, if you can not sight the originality in my deals, then i will suggest you follow me up
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
I will forever appreciate this buyer....
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by mack080: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2015
The story does not add up, I also read from another thread that he is Kings Auto. Gabriel should post others who have pre-ordered from him and post pictures so we can follow
Tomjazzy2:

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
mack080:
The story does not add up, I also read from another thread that he is Kings Auto. Gabriel should post others who have pre-ordered from him and post pictures so we can follow

Now what is kingsauto about this? You visit us face 2 face, we seal deal with a drafted agreement and receipt, i don't do blind business

if you can not visit us i will suggest you stop commenting what you are not sure of

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Tomjazzy2: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
mack080:
The dude has got so many unanswered allegations against him. Would have posted the link to that particular thread, but it has been taken down by Seun for some reasons.

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Truth1011: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
The dude has got so many unanswered allegations against him. Would have posted the link to that particular thread, but it has been taken down by Seun for some reasons.

I think you have a personal beef with this dude, if not i see no reason why you wouldn't pay a visit to verify his claims, it took me weeks to be convinced anyway, he's the only dealer on nairaland that wouldn't give his account number like many others will do to send money for a car, i commend him for that

Once again thanks for the suv, i will surely use your service again

1 Like

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by mack080: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
You were accused of being Kings Auto and you did not defend yourself satisfactorily hence the reason why I am doing my research. I really like to do business with you but you have to prove that you are genuine and this goes beyond meeting "face 2 face". Please post pictures of other pre-orders and their progress. I heard you track the shipment of your vehicle in transit from USA online. If you can convince me, then we'll do business. I want to pre-order a Mack Dump Truck and a SUV
gabrielride:

Now what is kingsauto about this? You visit us face 2 face, we seal deal with a drafted agreement and receipt, i don't do blind business

if you can not visit us i will suggest you stop commenting what you are not sure of

Thanks
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2015
mack080:
You were accused of being Kings Auto and you did not defend yourself satisfactorily hence the reason why I am doing my research. I really like to do business with you but you have to prove that you are genuine and this goes beyond meeting "face 2 face". Please post pictures of other pre-orders and their progress. I heard you track the shipment of your vehicle in transit from USA online. If you can convince me, then we'll do business. I want to pre-order a Mack Dump Truck and a SUV

I will suggest you visit my office if you want to be convinced or check another dealer sir
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Ezeego1(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
How much will it cost me to get 2012 Toyota Highlander?

it should be very clean with low mileage.
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Ezeego1:

How much will it cost me to get 2012 Toyota Highlander?

it should be very clean with low mileage.

It will cost you 4.1m sir
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Another Super Deal!!!!

2000 Volkswagen Golf 4

Fully Loaded

Price 700k

Mileage 72k

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by gabrielride: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Clean in and out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!!2016 Honda CR-V AWD-Free Christmas Holiday Trip to Zanzibar or Dubai / Foreign Used 2003 Lexus ES300 SOLD SOLD SOLD / 2008 Toyota Yaris For Sale SOLD.. but 2009 also available.. pics attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.