Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2015 (331 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2015 by jonatoye(m): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The human body has the capacity to conceal the glory in a man's life. It takes total discipline to wake up the giant in you!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified." (1 Corinthians 9:27 NKJV).

In the beginning God created the basic things of the earth and gave man the potentials to create other things. You are specially created by God with great potentials. If you must fulfill your purpose in life you must be willing to take responsibility in the direction of God's will for your life.

"If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land;" (Isaiah 1:19). The flesh loves pleasure; that is why it cannot submit to the law of God. It can cripple your interest, commitment and consecration. It hates discipline and everything that has to do with sacrifice.

It is very easy to spend hours on things that will not contribute immensely to your life, future and eternal destiny. When you stop putting your body under subjection; it will subject your life to degeneration and lost of values. It is a curse for you to be living below your capability and the investment of God over your life.

The Lord has given you all you need to be a blessing to your world. Diligently submit yourself to working out the plans of God through taking the required actions in the direction of God's will for your life.

The Lord will give us all a willing heart to diligently give ourselves to the fulfillment of our purpose in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Splendid Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Can We Do To Please God? / Have The Great Lot / Stop The Hypocrisy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.