Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. (9991 Views)

Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Who are your favorite Earth's mightiest group of super heroes??

Is it The "Justice league" (of DC Comics) comprising of Superman(Clark kent), Batman(Bruce wayne), Wonderwoman(Princess Diana), Green lantern(Hal Jordan), The Flash(Barry Allen), Aquaman(King of Atlantis), Cyborg(Victory Stone), Shazam(the lightening god), Martian Manhunter(Jonzz Jones), Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Zatana etc.
Note: Included both new and old JL Members.

Or is it "The Avengers"?? (of Marvel pictures/comics) made up of Captain America(Steve Rogers), Iron man(Tony Stark), Incredible Hulk(Dr. Bruce Banner), Thor (Leader/defender of Asgard), Hawkeye(Clint Barton), Black widow(Natasha Romanoff), Scarlet witch, Quicksilver, Wasp, Giantman, Black panther, Enchantress, Vision, Captain marvel, etc.

Well, the truth is this: It's hard to call but I'll pick The 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' partly because of Superman who happens to be my most favorite superhero character. Right from my childhood, The never-say-never attitude and I-can-save-them-all spirit of Superman has inspired me in my studies and beyond. Not only is he my favorite but he's without doubt the 'strongest, bravest, most powerful and most daring' superhero across both the DC Comics and Marvel worlds. I learnt quite a lot 4m the character of Superman and I still do to this day.

Some other characters that really inspire are as follows:
Batman(Justice league): Ten steps ahead of all the other heroes including Superman. Very intelligent and a quick thinker. Only Iron man comes close.

Iron man(Avengers): I admire his creativity and ability to improvise. A fast learner.

Wonder woman(Justice league): Fearlessness is her greatest strength even when standing up to opposition bigger or stronger than she is.

Captain America(Avengers): His leadership attributes inspire me. His strategic intelligence keeps me on my toes. He's not afraid to do the right thing. Quite a lot I learnt 4m Steve Rogers.

The Flash(Justice League): His brains are certainly as fast as the rest of his body even to the molecular level. A top forensic science genius and the fastest superhero on land (oh yes! He's quicker than Avengers' Quicksilver). What I admire about this character is his super creative ability to use his speed to solve any problem and tackle any obstacle no matter how big or impossible it seems. Others like Quicksilver and Reverse flash/Professor Zoom may have similar powers but none can utilize it to the largest extent or use it in ways that wows the human mind. From this character I learnt that even in a hall of similar brains, you can still stand out by putting yours to super creative use.

There are others but that's a wrap for now.

YOUR TURN...

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 3:22am On Sep 03, 2015
HULK

2 Likes

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Proffdada: 3:25am On Sep 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
HULK
the stronger the battle the stronger he gets unlike superman that is weaken and can be killed by krytonite
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 3:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Proffdada:
the stronger the battle the stronger he gets

Yes oh.

I like it when he says HULK SMASH.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:46am On Sep 03, 2015
You have a point. Hulk gets stronger as his anger gets stronger but have you watched 'Superman returns'?

Superman lifted a whole island of kryptonite and cast it away 4m planet earth. And guess what? HE SURVIVED BIG TIME! ! !

Hulk is no match for Superman when he(superman) unleashes the monstrous power he possesses that made him override his krytonite vulnerability in the movie, 'SUPERMAN RETURNS'.

In fact, in one of the original marvel/DC comic series, that pitted JL vs Avengers throughout the comic before they teamed up in the end, Superman defeated both Thor and The Hulk but he didn't kill them.

Proffdada:
the stronger the battle the stronger he gets unlike superman that is weaken and can be killed by krytonite
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Hahaha... 'Hulk smash'. Do u remember that scene from 'Avengers 1(2012 movie)' where Captain America said, '...Dr. Barnett, now may be a good time for you to get angry'.

Hulk's(Barnett's) reply was, '...like my schoolteacher used to say, I'm always angry'
#Smiles

HungerBAD:

Yes oh.

I like it when he says HULK SMASH.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahaha... 'Hulk smash'. Do u remember that scene from 'Avengers 1(2012 movie)' where Captain America said, '...Dr. Barnett, now may be a good time for you to get angry'.

Hulk's(Barnett's) reply was, '...like my schoolteacher used to say, I'm always angry'
#Smiles

Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I have watched that Scene like a Million times. EPICCCCCCCC.

Thought i was the only one hooked on that scene.

Watching it now on YOUTUBE.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Wow! Good to know you caught that... Hahahaha. Watching it again on youtube? For like the hundredth time? Na wa o!

Have you checked out the 2015 Avengers movie titled "AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON"?

HungerBAD:

Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I have watched that Scene like a Million times. EPICCCCCCCC.

Thought i was the only one hooked on that scene.

Watching it now on YOUTUBE.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 4:11am On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Wow! Good to know you caught that... Hahahaha. Watching it again on youtube? For like the hundredth time? Na wa o!

Have you checked out the 2015 Avengers movie titled "AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON"?

Watched it the day it came out.

I am a Movie guy and there is a big AMC Movie place behind my House. Just watched Hitman 47 this night.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:18am On Sep 03, 2015
More pictures on DC comics' Justice League and Marvel's Avengers.

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm... Looks like I'm dealing with a movie pro.

Ok, have you checked out DC comics' Justice league: Throne of Atlantis(2015 Movie) and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy(2014 Movie)?

Sorry I'm limiting it to Marvel and DC comics movies, it's just that Their movies and comics inspire me whenever I pick them up.

But I'm not really a movie guy like yourself though I have a lot of 2015 movies on my portable hard drive along with some other top movies 4m recent years.
Because of my studies, I'm quite selective of what I watch. Most times the time isnt there to watch them so I pack them up in my portable and save them for later *smiles*

HungerBAD:

Watched it the day it came out.

I am a Movie guy and there is a big AMC Movie place behind my House. Just watched Hitman 47 this night.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Waiting for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016.

Who do you think won the fight?my money is on Superman.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Batman is very intelligent. He may not have super powers but he got a super brain.
But all the same, Superman takes it without a doubt.

What about Iron man vs. Captain America in the new premiered 2015 movie titled, "Captain America: Civil war"

HungerBAD:
Waiting for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016.

Who do you think won the fight?my money is on Superman.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 4:41am On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Batman is very intelligent. He may not have super powers but he got a super brain.
But all the same, Superman takes it without a doubt.

What about Iron man vs. Captain America in the new premiered 2015 movie titled, "Captain America: Civil war"

The Movie comes out in 2016 too right? not sure its this year. But my money is on Iron man any day.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Well, last reports I read online reveals the movie is to be premiered this year.

HungerBAD:

The Movie comes out in 2016 too right? not sure its this year. But my money is on Iron man any day.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by HungerBAD: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Well, last reports I read online reveals the movie is to be premiered this year.

No, its may 2016.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok then... Wrong report or Mixed up the information.
HungerBAD:

No, its may 2016.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by solomonbrown64: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2015
.... Thor... I Iove his arrogance, strength and his marriage with his hammer.... I just hate it that they haven't show one-tenth of what he is truly capable of.... I hope the next Thor movie will fix that.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Kaycee7(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Why do I have to choose? They're not on opposing sides. And they both have different qualities I admire.

P.S: BTW, why use comic pix for DC & movie pix for Marvel? Thought I should do something about it.

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by emmastone019(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks. But I had it... Was kinda busy. Was gonna paste more but all the same, thanks. *smiles*

Kaycee7:
Why do I have to choose? They're not on opposing sides. And they both have different qualities I admire.

P.S: BTW, why use comic pix for DC & movie pix for Marvel? Thought I should do something about it.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yeah, you're right. But I could say that about Superman as well. *smiles*

solomonbrown64:
.... Thor... I Iove his arrogance, strength and his marriage with his hammer.... I just hate it that they haven't show one-tenth of what he is truly capable of.... I hope the next Thor movie will fix that.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Kaycee7(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Thanks. But I had it... Was kinda busy. Was gonna paste more but all the same, thanks. *smiles*

You're welcome. Will still like to see the rest.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok Sir Kaycee7, you asked for it... *smiles*
More photos on Marvel's Avengers...

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hey! That's mine Lady. *smiles*

emmastone019:
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Kaycee7(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Ok Sir Kaycee7, you asked for it... *smiles*

More photos on Marvel's Avengers...
Downloaded. Thanks, Nerd.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by stillreal(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Avengers all the way. Grew up mostly buying Marvel comics, though i was into some DC comics like Doom Patrol,Teen Titans,Batman and L.E.G.I.O.N. Justice Leagues got Superman and i hate that boy scout with a passion cheesy . True story,was ever only interested in Superman comics and that's when hes getting his *** kicked by guys like Metallo , Doomsday and Parasite .
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by stillreal(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2015
TheSuperNerd:

#Smiles

Just some corrections, its Dr Banner . He also said, 'my secret is,i'm always angry '
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Jaymaestro(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just Vision ™…
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:27am On Sep 06, 2015
My bad. Thanks man. Bruce Banner it is. And the comment? Thanks again. You must really love the Avengers..... *smiles*

stillreal:

Just some corrections, its Dr Banner . He also said, 'my secret is,i'm always angry '
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2015
You're very much welcome Sir..... *smiles*

Kaycee7:
Downloaded. Thanks, Nerd.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:35am On Sep 06, 2015
But why do you hate Superman? This guy stands up to super villains much more powerful than himself and still prevails. He's truly an inspirational character. And he's always one to rise up and shock the bookmakers when betted against. *big smiles*

stillreal:
Avengers all the way. Grew up mostly buying Marvel comics, though i was into some DC comics like Doom Patrol,Teen Titans,Batman and L.E.G.I.O.N. Justice Leagues got Superman and i hate that boy scout with a passion cheesy . True story,was ever only interested in Superman comics and that's when hes getting his *** kicked by guys like Metallo , Doomsday and Parasite .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silent Scandal: Another Big Nollywood Hit Premiers In Lagos / Nigeria's Nollywood Eclipsing Hollywood In Africa / Igbo People Are Killing Nollywood With Tribalism ––actress Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.