Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. (9995 Views)

Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by edi287: 4:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Gotta be Avengers for me because of black panther. I also hate superman; the guy is bloody overrated and overpowered. Wonderwoman and Shazam are my favorite justice leaguers.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Another Superman hater?? What did this guy ever do to hurt anybody? Did he disrupt your plans to take over the world or something? *smiles*

Oh Well, I guess this is part of the stuffs that go with being the best, and the greatest.......... *smiles*

edi287:
Gotta be Avengers for me because of black panther. I also hate superman; the guy is bloody overrated and overpowered. Wonderwoman and Shazam are my favorite justice leaguers.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by stillreal(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
But why do you hate Superman? This guy stands up to super villains much more powerful than himself and still prevails. He's truly an inspirational character. And he's always one to rise up and shock the bookmakers when betted against. *big smiles*

Hes too dam powerful, i like characters with some weakness. Yeah his got Kryptonite stone as a weakness , but still too damn powerful. Lets see ,supes got super strength , heat vision,xray vision,super speed etc like seriously ? I just find him corny grin
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by superbloke(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
stillreal:

Hes too dam powerful, i like characters with some weakness. Yeah his got Kryptonite stone as a weakness , but still too damn powerful. Lets see ,supes got super strength , heat vision,xray vision,super speed etc like seriously ? I just find him corny grin
He's even got a new power now. Super flare! grin Basically, he can explode like the sun.
In a way, that sort of makes him less super.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahahaha....... Superman is just it bro. Hate him, love him, He's still the best fictional super hero. Corny huh? Hahahahahaha...........

stillreal:

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by stillreal(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahaha....... Superman is just it bro. Hate him, love him, He's still the best fictional super hero. Corny huh? Hahahahahaha...........

cheesy Yeah, very corny . I guess hes your favourite Superhero, cant knock that . For me hes not the best , i could name 10 superheroes with capes who are way cooler than that overrated boyscout

Spawn,Mon-El, Batman, Thor, Vision, Storm,Scarlet witch,Mighty mouse ( yes mighty freaking mouse ) , Power girl and Magneto
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Of course he Is my most favorite. Didn't u read the 'master post'? *smiles*

Well, these guys u listed may be way cooler but Kal-el is way more powerful *smiles*

Even the best may not have it all in certain cases..... *winks*

stillreal:

cheesy Yeah, very corny . I guess hes your favourite Superhero, cant knock that . For me hes not the best , i could name 10 superheroes with capes who are way cooler than that overrated boyscout

Spawn,Mon-El, Batman, Thor, Vision, Storm,Scarlet witch,Might mouse ( yes might freaking mouse ) , Power girl and Magneto

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Ehimzy(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
You have a point. Hulk gets stronger as his anger gets stronger but have you watched 'Superman returns'?

Superman lifted a whole island of kryptonite and cast it away 4m planet earth. And guess what? HE SURVIVED BIG TIME! ! !

Hulk is no match for Superman when he(superman) unleashes the monstrous power he possesses that made him override his krytonite vulnerability in the movie, 'SUPERMAN RETURNS'.

In fact, in one of the original marvel/DC comic series, that pitted JL vs Avengers throughout the comic before they teamed up in the end, Superman defeated both Thor and The Hulk but he didn't kill them.

So you also read that comic series...please explain to them how Supes kicked thor's ass
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2015
They just won't get it. Their sentiments have blinded them.

Thor is very powerful that's why he's popularly called 'the mighty thor' but the last son of krypton is just something else. Even hulk won't stop wonder woman.... Thor himself will sweat it out with wonder woman even with his mjolnir. Diana got this magical rope that is unbreakable by any1..... Once she uses that on thor, that alone may compel him to surrender. And she's got super swiftness. Look I love 'the Mighty Thor' but truth be told, Superman is not his mate. Wonder woman is thor's equal and someone somewhere is saying Thor will beat superman? Na wa o! Even the incredible hulk in 'world war hulk' can't defeat superman.... That is a super fact. We all know the original abilities of these fictional heroes from the original comics as kids so ignore the added hype both dc and marvel, especially marvel, put on these characters today. It's really a laugh to see marvel present thor today as unbeatable when the original comics speak otherwise.

But in finality, know that I'm both a dc and marvel lover and our analysis of these super hero and super villain characters is just for fun coz they are just fictional.

P.S: Superman is, without sentiments, still the best, the strongest, the most inspirational, the bravest, the greatest and the finest super hero there is. Hulk, thor, Wonder woman, Batman(the smartest of all), Iron man(2nd only to batman), Dr stephen strange, Mr fantastic(reed richards), the flash(barry allen- fastest in the universe), as with others are gods in their own lights. But Superman stands above them all..... He even got the super intelligence of jor-el and the dna of all of krypton in his molecular make up. So let's move on..... Facts can't be beaten and truth can't be hidden for long.

Ehimzy:
So you also read that comic series...please explain to them how Supes kicked thor's ass
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by stillreal(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
They just won't get it. Their sentiments have blinded them.

Thor is very powerful that's why he's popularly called 'the mighty thor' but the last son of krypton is just something else. Even hulk won't stop wonder woman.... Thor himself will sweat it out with wonder woman even with his mjolnir. Diana got this magical rope that is unbreakable by any1..... Once she uses that on thor, that alone may compel him to surrender. And she's got super swiftness. Look I love 'the Mighty Thor' but truth be told, Superman is not his mate. Wonder woman is thor's equal and someone somewhere is saying Thor will beat superman? Na wa o! Even the incredible hulk in 'world war hulk' can't defeat superman.... That is a super fact. We all know the original abilities of these fictional heroes from the original comics as kids so ignore the added hype both dc and marvel, especially marvel, put on these characters today. It's really a laugh to see marvel present thor today as unbeatable when the original comics speak otherwise.

But in finality, know that I'm both a dc and marvel lover and our analysis of these super hero and super villain characters is just for fun coz they are just fictional.

P.S: Superman is, without sentiments, still the best, the strongest, the most inspirational, the bravest, the greatest and the finest super hero there is. Hulk, thor, Wonder woman, Batman(the smartest of all), Iron man(2nd only to batman), Dr stephen strange, Mr fantastic(reed richards), the flash(barry allen- fastest in the universe), as with others are gods in their own lights. But Superman stands above them all..... He even got the super intelligence of jor-el and the dna of all of krypton in his molecular make up. So let's move on..... Facts can't be beaten and truth can't be hidden for long.

Batman smartest of all ? Though i'm a big Batman fan, he isnt the smartest . Reed Richards, Hank Pym ,T'Challa got his number.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
But I did make mention of mr fantastic(reed richards) and Iron man(tony stark)..... And even Dr. Stephen strange...

Look, it may be hard to call but it takes certain parameters to rate them.

The ones u mentioned are certainly braingods in their own light ok but 'the dark knight' is just a few steps ahead brainwise. Come on, even einstein wasn't the only genius of his generation. There was max planck, nicola tesla, neils bohr, oppenheimer, alan turing, thomas edison, and much more BUT HE STOOD OUT!

Same with the 'Bat' *smiles*

stillreal:

Batman smartest of all ? Though i'm a big Batman fan, he isnt the smartest . Reed Richards, Hank Pym ,T'Challa got his number.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Kaycee7(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
stillreal:

I would luv to see these dudes handle d psychotic chaos of The Joker.
Bottomline: Bats is the smartest. You don't earn the title of Greatest Detective for free.
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by stillreal(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kaycee7:
I would luv to see these dudes handle d psychotic chaos of The Joker.
Bottomline: Bats is the smartest. You don't earn the title of Greatest Detective for free.

I would like to see Batman handle Galactus ,Annihilus ,Doctor Doom and Onslaught. Joker would get stepped on by this guys grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Come on Sir, we're talking about wits, intelligence, super deductive reasoning, and the likes and you're bringing in power??

Give the 'Bat' a break.... *smiles*

stillreal:

I would like to see Batman handle Galactus ,Annihilus ,Doctor Doom and Onslaught. Joker would get stepped on by this guys grin
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Kaycee7(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
stillreal:

We were debating smartest not strongest. Batman can discipline Doctor Doom.
BTW, I wouldn't underestimate The Joker. Dude's the personification of chaos. He would cook up a plot to make the above dudes fight each other while he laughs and dances on the mayhem left in their wake.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 25, 2016
And why did this thread die out? undecided
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by maincpa77: 1:12am On May 16, 2017
Wow! Good to know you caught that... Hahahaha. Watching it again on youtube website ? For like the hundredth time? Na wa o!
Re: Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. by apkpoko: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
UC mini is a best leading browsing software which is very lightweight in size. Install UC mini APK app fast now and also download UC browser APK and UC news app.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silent Scandal: Another Big Nollywood Hit Premiers In Lagos / Nigeria's Nollywood Eclipsing Hollywood In Africa / Igbo People Are Killing Nollywood With Tribalism ––actress Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.