Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,440 members, 7,781,287 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. (22968 Views)

Jolly Phonics : Hope For Public School Pupils / Chaos As School Teacher Is Nearly Burnt Alive By His Own School Pupils In Broad / Photo Of Nigerian School Pupils Crouching On The Floor To Write Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Provide job for their parents and the parents can feed their kids. Not this feeding of pupils, I see it as a conduit pipe for looting.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Ok, we're waiting oh. cheesy
But wait oh shocked , I thought APC recently denied making this promise. I don't even understand this people/party again. Say this today & say the opposite tomorrow
Anyway, na them sabi grin
Apc didn't, daily times did
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by respect80(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2015
funkybully:
osunbade : We will.......

Lies muhammed: we did not promise. .

APC minions: weather he promise or not, sai buhari.

We proud Wailers: wailing for a better democracy

Thanks for the logo.
Proudly a wailer until they do something good cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by enitey(f): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2015
The one they will serve with shovel abi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Bevista: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:
One reason why I hate democracy, 159 million dullards out of 160 million people can actually win an election to bring a dullard to power, this is why it is called a demonstration of craziness.
With all its shortcomings, Democracy has proven to be the best system of governance for the civilized world.

I understand how frustrating it is for 158 million clueless folks out of 160 million to elect a Clueless to power. I guess we'll have to always live with the decisions of the majority. Sad but true!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by ikkkkk: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Just tell me another lie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by anigbajumo(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2015
ignis:

BTW... It's worthy not worldly. .
If you want to read worthy comments on Nairaland, keep off first page, because most comments on first pages are by space bookers who have nothing important to say.

@Topic, Is it only primary school pupils that have mouth to eat? What about Secondary and University students?

Av u 4gotten dat u ar nw a "student" nt pupil...

Lolz
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Rexyl(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Free meals can't be better than complete restructuring of primary schools. Government should build and provide modern teaching facilities to schools. Teachers' welfares and enhanced packages should be looked into for greater efficiency.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by respect80(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
You guys should go and correct your exams and other mistakes in your lives not just naira land comments.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Lollypee(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Free food just like we have it in NYSC camp.. . I will rather go hungry than eat free food from naija gov. Last Sunday we saw wat those IDP's were given to eat in the name of free food. Free food dey run belle but since av bn eating free food e never run ma belle na only for nysc camp i knw say truly truly awoof dey run belle.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by mrofficial(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley great move let us give nigeria a chance to develop . the truth is that most of us are busy praying that the current government should fail without knowing that if they fail its we the masses that bear the consequence .

Do you know about ecommerce?
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Why free meals?? Is this sustainable ?? Is this the answer to the rot in our educational system?

Rather than free meals, I expected the FG to revert to free education at that level firstly, this include access to books and other educational materials. Secondly, what is the state of these schools, some students still sit on the floor in classrooms of what benefit is the food to them if they still eat on the floor?? Thirdly, what is the quality of teachers in the schools , do they need to be retrained and offered a pay raise??

These I believe are the issues and not free meal, if parents dnt have to pay for education and are rest assured of good education for their wards, why won't they afford to feed the kids
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Youngzedd(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
I don't really like this. Does it mean Nigeria do not have other important things to do with money

Why not give free education.

They failed to tell us the cost of this project per day.

No free food, not even in freetown.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by butanep(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
The government is just confused. They don't really know what to do.

Is feeding our major problem? I am even disappointed with the current current
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by ketekete: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Wonderful news. God help the poor..
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by butanep(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2015
The government is just confused. They don't really know what to do.

Is feeding our major problem? I am even disappointed with the current system
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by blecele: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Gullible Nigerians how soon is soon?
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by KINGLARY: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Fed gvt is digging a grave for its failure. This is a project I can swear that it will fail. Buhari should be advised and there is nothing wrong in changing ones mind with cogent reasons.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by maximilian19(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Ok, we're waiting oh. cheesy
But wait oh shocked , I thought APC recently denied making this promise. I don't even understand this people/party again. Say this today & say the opposite tomorrow
Anyway, na them sabi grin

u neva observe the other way dey are tell Nigerians dat it may not hold, the APC n d president started with ''we will'', ''i will'' now they have moved from will to '' SOON'' and know anything SOON is not in next 10yrs, just like

SOON in 2010 Nigeria will have steady power supply, we still dey the SOON.
Soon Nigeria will win the World Cup, and we all know how soon it took Nigeria to win nations Cup after 1994. And now we done enta dat same SOON.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2015
mrofficial:

Do you know about ecommerce?
yes sir
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by pbs4real(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
yes sir
sup tasha?
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2015
menesheh:
Sometimes, i wonder the sorts of ridiculous and demeaning projects this present government talks about. What's the meaning of feeding school children. Is it not opening new Avenue for mismanagement. Why not use such fund to upgrade those schools to be of good standard.

We have other pressing needs the government should attend to with our money rather than wallowing in dark.

One thing i know is that we are now equipped with bullshit detection radar so as to kick against all the silly and illiterate projects and policies.
Is it only project that they should be executing? We need basic amenities and stomach infrastructure as well.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
sup tasha?
hello
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by pbs4real(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
hello
cute. Dp u gat... u a lag chic?
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
cute. Dp u gat... u a lag chic?
no
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by pbs4real(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
wre?
u wonna kidnap me ? cheesy
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by pbs4real(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
u wonna kidnap me ? cheesy
yh, I wna kidnap u... grin
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by coldFLARES1(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Can he get advice from Governors who tried it,like Aregbe...dey know better
The unfortunate thing is that this professor has allowed himself to make an impractical commitment on behalf of a dishonorable boss, who would lie about this same promise at the fullness of time. How feeding school children would translate into sustainable development in the eyes of these clowns beats me. Now i get it! In the eyes of the 'spartan' president with the almajiri mentality, it makes better sense to encourage people to senselessly procreate by feeding their offsprings, than empowering citizens to achieving better lives by pursuing sustainable economic development policies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by ajepako(f): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Didn't APC deny ever promising to feed public school kids?

How come they now plan to start feeding them soon?

Confusion reigns supreme in the camp of the ruling party..

Knowing them, they will deny it next month..

Watching as the drama enfolds.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by donJ2(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Very good development that will definitely provide jobs for thousands of people across the federation and reduce the amount that parents gives to there children when going to school to help increase there savings. Like a yoruba proverbs that says "ti ebi ba kuro ninu ise, ise ti bu se"

And wat about the parents that depends on snack bizness to survive??

Bro this project doesnt have anything good to add to our economy...just another looting portal for some people....ofcourse GMB wont be in all schools to share it himself.

Obviously he means well for the country, buh this is not d way to go.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
yh, I wna kidnap u... grin
no thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / 10 Anambra People Who Have Inspired The Nation This Year / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.