Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. (23057 Views)

Jolly Phonics : Hope For Public School Pupils / Chaos As School Teacher Is Nearly Burnt Alive By His Own School Pupils In Broad / Photo Of Nigerian School Pupils Crouching On The Floor To Write Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by pbs4real(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
no thank u
jez kidding ya, so we're do u reside cos u look fam embarassed
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Realist2: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
And APC has already denied saying they'll give free meals..seems they're not in sequence with buhari

In this administration, ApC has their own manifesto, Buhari has his own ,his SA have theirs, and Osinbajo has doesn't even know what is happening in presidency , all operating in a different page.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Justicealh3(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok oooo

Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:
jez kidding ya, so we're do u reside cos u look fam embarassed
with the height of insecurity in Nigeria , boko haram and even isis visiting Nigeria . i refuse to divulge such sensitive information
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by donJ2(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley great move let us give nigeria a chance to develop . the truth is that most of us are busy praying that the current government should fail without knowing that if they fail its we the masses that bear the consequence .

Can yuh anchor a tv programme?...
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by pbs4real(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
with the height of insecurity in Nigeria , boko haram and even isis visiting Nigeria . i refuse to divulge such sensitive information
hahaha, yeye gal, no pee...... it's all gud....lets see @ backstage
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by menesheh(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2015
mikkypel:

You can never see any good thing in any move by them, must you kill yourself with this attitude for four years, haaa u go lean oooo

I've already hanged myself.

Hope you are happy now.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by mrofficial(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
yes sir

Please send me an email: skypen6@ymail.com
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by mikkypel(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2015
respect80:

If you think we're criticizing them too much fine, but you are also criticizing us for criticizing them and that makes all of us critics.
You too go leanooo
Proudly a wailer until they do something good.

In madam's voice #kontunu
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by menesheh(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2015
teamchocolate:
You are the illiterate.... Go and read up on school health.. one of the major components of school health is a school feeding program.. I remember as a child schooling even in this Nigeria, that there was milk at school everyday, even my people abroad too have school meals.. That's why most schools in US have a cafetaria.. where people do joint meals...

It is at school age that the brain really develops and if u want good leaders for the future , it's a good intervention..

Pls be informed before saying things on a public forum thanks!!

Any need talking to you. Mmm no need, you a small boy who can't read between the line.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by mikkypel(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
menesheh:

I've already hanged myself.

Hope you are happy now.
Until I see that poster, u know what I mean
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2015
donJ2:

Can yuh anchor a tv programme?...
no sir ..wat tv program
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by prettytasha(f): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2015
mrofficial:

Please send me an email: skypen6@ymail.com
do you gave a job for me
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
That kind of Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by franudi: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

www.punchng.com/news/buhari-to-give-primary-school-pupils-free-meals/

Lalasticlala
Why? Are they not eating in their houses? You are fighting corruption and you are creating another avenue for fund embezzelment. Why not use the money to create jobs for the parents so that they will be able to feed their children well. Foolish government without direction.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Hgold(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice.

God will bless the writer above me, and just as you remembered me in this free food sharing, that is how God will remember you in your time of need.
Big AMEN to this prayer
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2015
with this news i know say primary school go dey hungry vickyrotex,rokiatu,eleko1,seun,lalasticlala,barcanista and mukina2,dem like food die grin
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by viktagorion: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
I know this God sent government will deliver on its promises. And the reason is simple: both the president and vice president are incorruptible.

They should please remain focused, we will soon get this nation on the path of greatness again. May God bless your efforts.

Wailers can wail themselves to death.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by menesheh(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
mikkypel:

Until I see that poster, u know what I mean

Nope
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Fablonwa: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
This will be a total waste of fund. Why not empower the parents and guardians of these students to be able to carter for them? Are we turning Nigeria into an Almajiri country? May God help us with this kind of backward policies.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nwinya24: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
why waste your money on unsure games, when you can make hundreds of thousands of millions in simple accumulations? All you need to do is join us for FREE on www.90minutesprediction.com and get your daily sure games for FREE. the statistics and results are both on the website for your verification. we guarantee our members atleast 5 to 6 days of winning everyday......try us for FREE TODAY on www.90minutesprediction.com.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by 989900: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Improve the value of the Naira so these kids' parents can purchase more for less.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by franudi: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Foolish Buhari and his government.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by amusadele: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

Tell APC supporters 'you will' even when it is obvious 'you will not' and see them dance skelewu. We should give them an award for the most gullible humans of the century.

Even if Lai Mohamed tell them work has already commenced in building a multi-trillion dollar APC Secretariat to be situated on the Moon, they will gladly believe.
Thanks you so much. You have said it all.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by nochio(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Is it not a UNICEF program, just asking.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by rukkyland(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin even d oil and gas industry cant boast of 1.14 million jobs and our commissioner osunbade wants us to believe dat feeding of almajiris would create 1.14 million jobs...... buhari d illiterates looks even more brilliant than dis socalled prof....
I know Demdem and omenka must be celebrating by now
Your brain is smaller than a mustard seed.. not your fault anyway.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by mrofficial(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
do you gave a job for me

Exactly why I said you should send me an email.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by ColeworldMD(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
menesheh:
Sometimes, i wonder the sorts of ridiculous and demeaning projects this present government talks about. What's the meaning of feeding school children. Is it not opening new Avenue for mismanagement. Why not use such fund to upgrade those schools to be of good standard.

We have other pressing needs the government should attend to with our money rather than wallowing in dark.

One thing i know is that we are now equipped with bullshit detection radar so as to kick against all the silly and illiterate projects and policies.

Maybe you're right but you have to understand that poverty and literacy level is above 65% in Nigeria. Poverty and education don't go together, even me when im hungry i cant assimilate properly. Even when schools are upgraded people will still go and steal equipments to sell and buy something to eat!
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Useless VP.
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by menesheh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
ColeworldMD:

Maybe you're right but you have to understand that poverty and literacy level is above 65% in Nigeria. Poverty and education don't go together, even me when im hungry i cant assimilate properly. Even when schools are upgraded people will still go and steal equipments to sell and buy something to eat!

are new in Nigeria? will you be amaze if at the end of four year, the total amount spent on feeding Nigeria school children amounts to 4 trillion
Re: Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. by ibolomo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Osisie:

I wonder if u think b4 u type. Silly Biafran!
eleyi ko gbadun sha. It seems it is you who is not thinking before typing. In what way does my comment resemble that of a Biafran? When someone shows your folly and bigotry you start blaming it on our SE brothers. #1Nigeraia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Found Sleeping On BRT Lane / Up Coming Uniform Job In Nigeria (PCN) / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.