Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu (13652 Views)

Dokpesi, Nwanyanwu Suspended As Crisis Rocks APDA / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / I Can Make Dollar Equal 200naira- Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by repogirl(f): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Who is expecting one naira to equal one dollar before, only Tanoids something their hero can't do, they want baba to do
was it tanoids that forced your baba to make the statement before?

So I guess you have accepted that your baba is a liar and will not deliver on most of the promises he made. You have accepted you were scammed but you still trust in your lying scammer of a baba to perform.

Now who is lying to themselves?
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Tallesty1(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

you be better complete mpama.
I guess you don't know you have already been scammed.
better wake up and face reality.
or keep dreaming until you are forty.
Grow up and stop insulting people.

Who told you that I voted for apc??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by 989900: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
repogirl:
For me o, the second I heard Buhari said he would equate the naira to be the same as the dollar was the second I knew what a dunce he was! grin angry

Quote and source pls.

I've had a N10,000 reward online for the above for about 100days now; no one has been able to claim it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by maestroferddi: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2015
kuuljay:
never say never!!! I was in enugu during the last election 99% of igbos swore buhari can ever be the president of nigeria what happened grin grin grin grin nepa has not taken light in my area for 2 months now unbelievable! right? and that credit goes to bro jonah to be honest, I for one am a positive minded person and everyday I kneel down in the morning and pray for my country and it's leaders and in that prayer I don't tell God that somethings are impossible. no matter how bitter you are that your candidate did not win an election doesn't mean you pray everyday that the leader should fail.its like praying the captain of the ship you are in should fail.you will go down too.lets not forget there was a time that naira was equal to dollar in this country!!! Somebody should quote me wrong
E be like say your name na Don Lai Linus Ashiegbu (lie no dey kill)...

Where is this your place with two months of uninterrupted power supply? Please let us know.

We all know that power supply has improved but is that the reason for you to be "laiing" for APC?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Grow up and stop insulting people.

Who told you that I voted for apc??

sorry bros...
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Braynhiac(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
We can't keep the campaign promises aside, they are the reason they were voted in.

yes,we wnt keep the campaign promises aside
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Bondesniger(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
saintopus:

www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-cant-make-naira-equal-to-dollar-nwanyanwu/

I wonder why nwanyanwu speaks with a blinded mind,

If the westhern world remove all bottle necks from our currency and products we will achieve that in no time
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by missKiffy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
repogirl:
was it tanoids that forced your baba to make the statement before?

So I guess you have accepted that your baba is a liar and will not deliver on most of the promises he made. You have accepted you were scammed but you still trust in your lying scammer of a baba to perform.

Now who is lying to themselves?
undecided
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Chaleeee: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
kuuljay:
never say never!!! I was in enugu during the last election 99% of igbos swore buhari can ever be the president of nigeria what happened grin grin grin grin nepa has not taken light in my area for 2 months now unbelievable! right? and that credit goes to bro jonah to be honest, I for one am a positive minded person and everyday I kneel down in the morning and pray for my country and it's leaders and in that prayer I don't tell God that somethings are impossible. no matter how bitter you are that your candidate did not win an election doesn't mean you pray everyday that the leader should fail.its like praying the captain of the ship you are in should fail.you will go down too.lets not forget there was a time that naira was equal to dollar in this country!!! Somebody should quote me wrong

Swear with your destiny that there has been power outage in your area for the last 2 months. We no even sabi who lie pass, APC leaders or their zombie followers
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by haryomikun(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Whoever thought of this....
That 1 dollar equals one naira will effectively stop yahoo yahoo... All countries of the world will now be seeking revenge on 9ja and start scamming us in return

Meanwhile,
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by philips70(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
egift:
The #WailingLooters think that repeating the same Lie will make it True. FYI, neither Buhari nor APC promised to make Naira=Dollar

It is Madness for TANoids who never supported Buhari for once to now demand Miracles from him. Or even want to blackmail one out of him. PDP is a failure and their bitterness towards Buhari will never return them to Power.

I watched the man on Channels that day and was seriously ashamed for a man of his caliber to say such. I wondered why a former national chairman of a party cannot get facts for himself but instead relied on a report based only on lies and propaganda. I even tweeted at them to ask him to quote where and when such a stupid promise was made.
Am seriously ashamed and embarrassed by the level of education and understanding of majority of Nigerians. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by chesterlee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
989900:

Quote and source pls.

I've had a N10,000 reward online for the above for about 100days now; no one has been able to claim it.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Cash pls...
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by philips70(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
989900:

Quote and source pls.

The 16yrs of PDP rule only produced a bunch of illiterate citizens. I was and still ashamed a supposed enlightened man like Dan Iwuanyanwu who was a Labour party chairman turned out to be one. I watched the program and he was just a confused man in his submissions, neither here nor there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by saintopus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bondesniger:

I wonder why nwanyanwu speaks with a blinded mind,

If the westhern world remove all bottle necks from our currency and products we will achieve that in no time

So in your mind if all these constraints are removed the dollar will be equal to the naira? Are you from this planet. ? Well, you are free to believe anything my dear.

Good luck if you believe this.
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Kingyellew(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
What he couldn't do when he was a military dictator, are u sure he could do as a constitutional presidio.Nigerians have been disillusioned, scammed and hit below the belt.
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Kingyellew(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]What he couldn't do when he was a military dictator, are u sure he could do as a constitutional presidio.Nigerians have been disillusioned, scammed and hit below the belt.
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by 989900: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
chesterlee:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Cash pls...

If your attempt is to be fradulent with the above, I'll give it to you -- ' can't fault your hustle.
However, if it is that you can't separate quotes from sensational journalism, then you 'fall my hand'.
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Willokafor(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mr dan is talking as a politician we are talking as citizen of this country.
The idiot is talking nonsese campaign promises must be fullfilled whether he likes it or not........
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Story story and this BIG time wailer will wail for the next 8 years. God bless Nigeria, God help the wailers!! grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

You are becoming boring with this stuff. Pls grow up, get matured, and u can come back and make sensible contributions hete
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by sammyj: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
.................................. cheesy angry angry sad shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin............................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OldJohn:

You are becoming boring with this stuff. Pls grow up, get matured, and u can come back and make sensible contributions hete
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by obumnaeke(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
chrisbaby24:
Who dey hope on dat one....even my little nephew no say na wash....mtcheeewwww

Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by kuuljay(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chaleeee:

Swear with your destiny that there has been power outage in your area for the last 2 months. We no even sabi who lie pass, APC leaders or their zombie followers
lol ask anyone who lives in ogui road in enugu.and mind you if you actually comprehended my write up I gave the kudos to jonathan.so if you have no real issues to discuss with me then run along with your bitterness
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by kuuljay(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
maestroferddi:
E be like say your name na Don Lai Linus Ashiegbu (lie no dey kill)...

Where is this your place with two months of uninterrupted power supply? Please let us know.

We all know that power supply has improved but is that the reason for you to be "laiing" for APC?
lie for apc grin grin grin go back and read my comment very well bro I live in enugu and I use three faces of light if one trips off I switch and yes there has been light. all the while and I never gave the kudos to the present govt don't let bitterness overshadow you grin
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by redsun(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

So you actually believe Buhari can make a dollar equal to one naira even in four years?

It can only be near possible if the country becomes genuinely productive,but then again,if it becomes that high,it will be bad for export. Buhari is a cattle rearing drama for thinking like that.Just like what i child in kindergarten will wish for.
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2015
like we actually believed him.
Re: Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu by marod(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar. This does not speak well for the nation’s economy,” That was what he said. You can equate that to mean "I will make 1 naira = 1 dollar" if that will make you happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awaiting Buhari’s Billionaires By Paul Onomuakpokpo- The Guardian / Governor Dankwambo Happy BBNaija Is Over To Allow Youths Get Their PVCs / NIGERIA 2019 ELECTIONS – People, Prospects And Preparations For New Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.