Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? (9271 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by bigerboy200: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Who gives a flying Bleep if dey r angry?? They shuld gerrahere.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by owobokiri(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2015
@op

Desist from juggling facts just to insult . . The igbos did not benefit more than any other group under Jonathan. The igbos only had it better compared to their experiences with other regimes since 1966. . Buhari was/is a rampaging igbo hater. Very parochial and extremely petty-minded in his approach to tribal politics. . Lots of igbos beleived(and you will agree with me that with the benefit of hindsight, they were/are right) that buhari seem to get some kind of adrenaline kicks taunting the igbo. . Rocketing a proven igbo hater to the presidency of Nigeria shows a total disrespect for the igbo and her interests. Igbos won't make an Abacha or Mustapha a president of Nigeria because obviously, that will hurt certain sensibilities. . Your political impunity calls for a reaction. . Introducing one jonathan into the discuss amounts to an unnecessary muddling of facts and events.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2015
zendy:

[b]You are trying to turn what I said into a "Biafran agenda" but in your above answer exposes the weakness of your argument. Yes the egalitarian and republican nature of the Igbos cannot make them accept the political machinations of the Hausa/Yoruba alliance and that is a major reason why the Igbo man should not be in one country with these two groups. It's also a key reason why Nigeria does not work as a nation. As for the minorities in the SS, Igbos will always be a majority, wether in Nigeria or Biafra. The difference is that Biafra will not be a 'forced marriage' like Nigeria. It will be for the Ijaw man,Ibibio man,Ananag man etc to decide for themselves if they prefare the ills of Nigeria or the ills of Biafra or to agitate for their own individual nations. The only thing that the minorities should be aware of is that Igbos are not empire builders or overlords. We don't intend to emasculate anyone politically. If they fear Igbo domination, they should seek a different political arrangement or come to the Biafran negotiation table or stay in Nigeria.[/b]

There's no political 'machination' in place, just political strategy and sophistry. Ibos are politically immature because of their counter-productive so called republican nature, which means you cannot stoop to conquer and you will always have the short end of the stick. As for Biafra, let me tell you here that you also need alliances to make it work otherwise you will continue to be the nation's laughing stock.

The N Deltans are also not fooled by your candy covered story. You said you hate to elect your leader through other tribes, why do you not mind electing your leader through Niger deltans?

13 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by zendy: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2015
jarkbauer:

Nigeria is not the only multiple ethnic country. Almost all countries in sub Saharan Africa are. Congo has over 500 Ethnic groups. Even America is a multi cultural society. Obama won last election by wooing blacks and Hispanics. So my dear learn how to form alliances.
By the way if I may ask, if you dont need to be in same country with Yorubas and Hausas why do you need their money?
Igbos are scattered all over Nigeria doing one business or the other in Hausa and Yoruba lands collecting their Naira.why?

Igbos are scattered all over Africa in huge numbers chasing on endeavour or the other. The first time I went to Cotonue, I thought I was in Enugu. Are you also going to ask Igbos in those foreign countries why they are there making money? Igbos go where there is money to be made, it doesn't mean they have to become citizens of those countries same as it doesn't mean that an Igbo man should be a citizen of Nigeria because he is based in Lagos or Kano

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by truefact: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Best off indeed grin yet you're all over Lagos and Nigeria as a whole, you can only fool yourself, I served in the East and I know what it looks like compared to other regions. By the way I'm not Yoruba, just stating the obvious.

Now stop derailing and tell us why you're still bitter after Jonathan's defeat.
Capital dunce, Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and lagos has seaport and airport, needed for development..

Besides, people in every country normally go to the capital city... so there is nothing special in igbos going to lagos... there is nothing wrong in someone going to sell stuffs to those who needed... you and your lots can as well stop buying things from igbos...

Yes, igbos prefer jona to an illiterate jihadist...and Igbos bow to no fool... it is unfortunate igbos find themselves in the mist of Dunces and cowards like you and your likes...

Even the colonial master said igbos are indomitable and nearly whites... igbos are not your every day Scratchfaced-conheads sort of africans...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by zendy: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There's no political 'machination' in place, just political strategy and sophistry. Ibos are politically immature because of their counter-productive republican nature, which means you cannot stoop to conquer and you will always have the short end of the stick. As for Biafra, let me tell you here that you also need alliances to make it work otherwise you will continue to be the nation's laughing stock.

The N Deltans are also not fooled by your candy covered story. You said you hate to elect your leader through other tribes, why do you not mind electing your leader through Niger deltans?

Lol. You think you have a nation? You don't. Lord Lugard cannot come from Britain to give you a nation. The watchword here is sovreignty. If the Igbos, for any reason whatsoever, decide that they do not want to be part of Nigeria, then Nigeria has no business being with Igbos. The same thing goes for any minority in the SS and the Igbos. We can then move on to discuss the terms of 'disengagement'. Do you know why people fight wars? It because one person is fighting to to hold the sovereigty of another person.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2015
All dz cursed sore loosers dat are descended from generations of fools wud never let igbos be.
The govt appointed every other region in d govt but according to him no igbo man can merit his govt, and u want us to keep shut, this is d same way that if it doesnt take time when its time to appoint ministers the same govt has a large probability of not appointing igbos and when that time comes some cursed people wud say as far as he delivers they dont care.
All of a sudden the igbos that Educationally in Nigeria are subjected to high scores cant merit posts but doz dat are subjected to scoring even 2 over 200 are now the ones dat can merit positions...lol funny world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2015
truefact:

Capital dunce, Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and lagos has seaport and airport, needed for development..

Besides, people in every country normally go to the capital city... so there is nothing special in igbos going to lagos...
Yes, igbos prefer jona to an illiterate jihadist...and Igbos bow to no fool... it is unfortunate igbos find themselves in mist of Dunces and cowards like you and your likes...

Even the colonial master said igbos are indomitable and nearly whites... igbos are not your every day Scratchfaced-conheads sort of africans...

Their Oba has warned you all, as for Kano which is my domain you all know better than to bite more than you can chew. As it is, Buhari is containing your excesses as evidenced by your cries of marginalization. No matter how much you insult him behind your screen, it doesn't change the fact that you're now third class citizens and Biafra will still be decided by the same PMB you are trying to run from, whether through secession or militarily.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:
All dz cursed sore loosers dat are descended from generations of fools wud never let igbos be.
The govt appointed every other region in d govt but according to him no igbo man can merit his govt, and u want us to keep shut, this is d same way that if it doesnt take time when its time to appoint ministers the same govt has a large probability of not appointing igbos and when that time comes some cursed people wud say as far as he delivers they dont care.
All of a sudden the igbos that Educationally in Nigeria are subjected to high scores cant merit posts but doz dat are subjected to scoring even 2 over 200 are now the ones dat can merit positions...lol funny world.

You're only reaping what you sowed.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There's no political 'machination' in place, just political strategy and sophistry. Ibos are politically immature because of their counter-productive republican nature, which means you cannot stoop to conquer and you will always have the short end of the stick. As for Biafra, let me tell you here that you also need alliances to make it work otherwise you will continue to be the nation's laughing stock.

lol...am not surprised with ur lies...
a one time leader of ohaneze ndigbo was from the Niger delta, delta state to be precise, back then u ppl shifted ground and said igbos are doing it because of oil.
if igbos dont appoint from the Niger delta u guys wud say you said it they want to dominate them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by owobokiri(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Who is the laughing stock? You or me? The ethnic group with the biggest middle class in this country is a laughing stock? The group that has more technocrats, more intellectuals, more real businesses, highest literacy rate? And who are the ones laughing at the igbos? Qoata system and his wretched-sambissa dwelling- almajiri hordes! The clan with the highest illiteracy rate for females in the whole wild world. Laughing in the middle of polio, menegitis and bok haramism.. . I have always told you, it will take you unfortunate lot, a generation full of painstaking efforts to catch up. But it seems you have chosen to run your mouth. If the presidency was enough, you would have been better off up north. . It is the culture, stewpid!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2015
the same people dst cudnt thrive in the Nigerian system when it comes to battle for picking who is d best, dat they had to mk sure feats like d quota system, federal character and d rest where put in place are now claiming merit... funny world.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
zendy:

Lol. You think you have a nation? You don't. Lord Lugard cannot come from Britain to give you a nation. The watchword here is sovreignty. If the Igbos, for any reason whatsoever, decide that they do not want to be part of Nigeria, then Nigeria has no business being with Igbos. The same thing goes for any minority in the SS and the Igbos. We can then move on to discuss the terms of 'disengagement'. Do you know why people fight wars? It because one person is fighting to to hold the sovereigty of another person.

You are not sovereign. Nigeria is. Also keep in mind the Igbos don't have the luxury of just deciding they don't want to be part of Nigeria whether by secession or militarily, that decision rests with Nigeria and her commander-in-chief.

You keep avoiding this question;

You said you hate to elect your leader through other tribes, why do you not mind electing your leader through Niger deltans?

14 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:
the same people dst cudnt thrive in the Nigerian system when it comes to battle for picking who is d best, dat they had to mk sure feats like d quota system, federal character and d rest where put in place are now claiming merit... funny world.

Are you not the same people crying for the same quota system and federal character to be applied to appointments? Are you confused or just being hypocritical?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You're only reaping what you sowed.
when the table shall turn I hope ur people dont go arounnd rioting that igbos hv taken over der job's.
there is a reason y ur forefathers advoacated for d quotasystem and federal character system of govt.
Dat time I hope d people u think are reaping what they sowed wud be merciful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by uniklinkum(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Who cares they can wail forever for all I care.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Are you not the same people crying for the same quota system and federal character to be applied to appointments? Are you confused or just being hypocritical?
if Nigeria says they want to practise merit let it be removed from d constitution let everybody coming to the table come with clean hands, not a situation where u shout merit when it suits u and federal character when it doesnt.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by uniklinkum(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:

when the table shall turn I hope ur people dont go arounnd rioting that igbos hv taken over der job's.
there is a reason y ur forefathers advoacated for d quotasystem and federal character system of govt.

shut up and see what your hate filled brothers are about on this thread. karma is a sexy eyed biatch.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2015
owobokiri:

Who is the laughing stock? You or me? The ethnic group with the biggest middle class in this country is a laughing stock? The group that has more technocrats, more intellectuals, more real businesses, highest literacy rate? And who are the ones laughing at the igbos? Qoata system and his wretched-sambissa dwelling- almajiri hordes! The clan with the highest illiteracy rate for females in the whole wild world. Laughing in the middle of polio, menegitis and bok haramism.. . I have always told you, it will take you unfortunate lot, a generation full of painstaking efforts to catch up. But it seems you have chosen to run your mouth. If the presidency was enough, you would have been better off up north. . It is the culture, stewpid!

This is rich coming from a region battling with poverty, armed robbery, kidnapping, ritual murders, prostitution, granny rape, cannibalism, baby commerce, drug trafficking and other sickening societal evils alien to a sane society. Your ilk are rejected from the pyramids of Kano to the mountains of Indonesia where they're hanged like chickens.

Talk about suffering and smiling... grin

Continue your empty chestbeating while you struggle at the bottom of the food chain, afterall playing victim, like akpu, is an ibo specialty.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2015
anybody has noticed dat most of d igbo politicians who supported Buhari has turned mute over night.
They came up first with lines like igboz shud be patient when Buhari made his first 15 appointments d lines changed to it doesnt matter where d person comes from as far as he or she delivers, Buhari made another 10 and they just kept mute and dissappeared...funny

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:

if Nigeria says they want to practise merit let it be removed from d constitution let everybody coming to the table come with clean hands, not a situation where u shout merit when it suits u and federal character when it doesnt.

That's exactly what you're doing. Rejecting quota system when doesn't favour you, and begging for it when it does. That's pure hypocrisy.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by wirinet(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
zendy:

Let me explain this way. Ghana is one of the largest countries in West Africa, in terms of population, with 28 million people and recently had a new president. The Igbos are a tribe of over 40 million people. Now as an Igbo man, I am wondering why I have to go through a Yoruba or Hausa man before I elect my leader? Because we are 'one Nigeria'? Who made us one? Lord Lugard the British thief? I think the loss of GEJ was a stark reminder that Igbo sovereignty is being stolen in the name of Nigeria. How can people still be dictating to a tribe of over 40 million people who their president will be? As an Igbo man I am angry, but not because GEJ lost, but because I know that I should not be in the same country with Yorubas and Hausas still dragging who will be my president

But tell me why are Igbos obsessed with power, especially the presidency? When an Igbo man supported by Igbo becomes leader, everything is ok, but when the igbos lose power, the succession is the answer.

The whole 28 million Ghanians are not one tribe. Ghana too has numerous tribes just like Nigeria and you do not hear shouts of succession when one tribe loses power.

Very few countries on this planet contain only one tribe, most countries in the world are multi-ethnic and multi religious and they learn to co exist with each other.

GEJ lost because lots of people including some of his people believed he failed and lost the confidence of the political class. It has nothing to do with hatred for Igbos or minorities. After all he was supported in his first election. If igbos want to contest and win the presidency, they would need to build alliances with others and stop insulting all other tribes that do not support them.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Abagworo(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:
anybody has noticed dat most of d igbo politicians who supported Buhari has turned mute over night.
They came up first with lines like igboz shud be patient when Buhari made his first 15 appointments d lines changed to it doesnt matter where d person comes from as far as he or she delivers, Buhari made another 10 and they just kept mute and dissappeared...funny

Buhari is doing well and I am proud of voting him. Igbo politicians who supported Buhari are already making their gains so I don't get your point. Appointments has no impact on average Igbo man but stable power and stable oil price does and Buhari has made wonderful progress in both.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

shut up and see what your hate filled brothers are about on this thread. karma is a sexy eyed biatch.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
was Gej an igbo man?
wat concerns Gej an Ijaw man not appointing Yorubas and igbos or were u expecting us to fight ur fight for u?
all d same nobody was right, u are free to pay we igbos back with any coin u choose, but ask urself if is dat how the circle wud continue, then when another govt comes in and appoints more igbos than yorubas and yorubas start complaining we igbos wud tell dem to keep shut and go back in time and start showing them links and der comments of how they acted during Buharis own regime. Karma is truly a bitch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Buhari is doing well and I am proud of voting him. Igbo politicians who supported Buhari are already making their gains so I don't get your point. Appointments has no impact on average Igbo man but stable power and stable oil price does and Buhari has made wonderful progress in both.
Abagworo leave all doz talks u know what am talking about we both supported Apc before the election but making u, I and d odas pay because of d sins of a few doesnt add up. so no igbo man is capable of handling any position, it's this attitude u wud put up when if they dont take time when it comes to siting projects they wudnt site any in d southeast then they wud come up with another line that it doesnt matter where a project is located that as far as its Nigeria... big big talks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:

Which table? The one you're scattering with your blind hatred for others? Until Ibos can humble themselves and seek alliances with other Nigerians, they can never be President or have Biafra by peace or war. Mark my word.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

That's exactly what you're doing. Rejecting quota system when doesn't favour you, and begging for it when it does. That's pure hypocrisy.
we igbos were always for meritocracy, when northerners advocated for federal character not only d igbos d whole south was against it but for peace it was accepted, Then federaral character came in everbody was silent then all of a sudden d north jumped in from no where and are now a strong supporter of merit because there man is at the centre...
I dont even see why I am talking merit we all know doz people are not der based on merit.
Apc ppl just brought in dat word as an excuse for der lopsided appointments.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Abagworo(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:

Abagworo leave all doz talks u know what am talking about we both supported Apc before the election but making u, I and d odas pay because of d sins of a few doesnt add up. so no igbo man is capable of handling any position, it's this attitude u wud put up when if they dont take time when it comes to siting projects they wudnt site any in d southeast then they wud come up with another line that it doesnt matter where a project is located that as far as its Nigeria... big big talks.

You are wrong on that. One of my major reasons for disliking Jonathan is that he saw Igbos as beggars he would pacify with positions in place of infrastructure. He did little ir nothing in infrastructure across Southeast and South-south. His biggest insult was when he revoked the PPP 2nd Niger bridge awarded by Obasanjo claiming Igbos did not deserve to pay in order to win 2011 elections only to re-award another PPP saying he would go on exile if not completed by 2015 and then in 2015 work has barely started. Buhari has come with same pattern but I believe he can achieve it as an upright man.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by zendy: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You are not sovereign. Nigeria is. Also keep in mind the Igbos don't have the luxury of just deciding they don't want to be part of Nigeria whether by secession or militarily, that decision rests with Nigeria and her commander-in-chief.

You keep avoiding this question;

You said you hate to elect your leader through other tribes, why do you not mind electing your leader through Niger deltans?

[b]Of course we Igbos are not sovereign, that's what I've been saying, that our sovereignty has been stolen in the name of Nigeria. And we want it back. As for this question you keep asking, there is no such thing as the 'Niger Delta people' . What we have are tribes. The connection between two tribes could be strong or weak. If it is the choice of the Igbos to elect a leader through another tribe they feel they strong affinity with, then it is sovereignty freely given. It is not for Hausas and Yorubas to decide who should be the president of the Igbos. In essence, Nigeria is a fraud for denying people who wish to seek a common political destiny from doing so. If you say that a person or people don't have the luxury of coming or going as they please, what you have in effect said is that those people are prisoners. Your so called commander-in-chief only derives his just powers from the legitimacy of Nigeria as a nation. Since Nigeria is an illegal contraption of the White man, your commander-in chief is little more than a "fraud coordinator" [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Which table? The one you're scattering with your blind hatred for others? Until Ibos can humble themselves and seek alliances with other Nigerians, they can never be President or have Biafra by peace or war. Mark my word.
time shall tell.
karma us truly a bitch pray that when ur time comes others wud be merciful.
Its u people and ur tribalistic attidtues dats making Nigeria not move forward;
in d past when d north had groundnut pyramids they kept making noise up and down because Easterners were in der region, they never knew that one of d worlds most valuable commodity was in d east d region they castigated so much.
After Biafran war jobless people like doz ediots in Acf came and where saying they are willing to do it again, Boko haram started ravaging d north, first they were killing southerners during elections and for other useless reasons u guys wud turn and say after all its not u until d monster u were grooming came home to roost.
now Buhari has started u ppl arr defending him to the bones, u forget dat power corrupts when he becomes a full fledged dictator that no longer gives a damn about anybody even his kins u ppl wud start looking for where to turn to.
as for what u said abt igbos its ur opinion so I wont blame u.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Abagworo:

You are wrong on that. One of my major reasons for disliking Jonathan is that he saw Igbos as beggars he would pacify with positions in place of infrastructure. He did little ir nothing in infrastructure across Southeast and South-south. His biggest insult was when he revoked the PPP 2nd Niger bridge awarded by Obasanjo claiming Igbos did not deserve to pay in order to win 2011 elections only to re-award another PPP saying he would go on exile if not completed by 2015 and then in 2015 work has barely started. Buhari has come with same pattern but I believe he can achieve it as an upright man.
I never said u loved him.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by QuotaSystem: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:

time shall tell.
karma us truly a bitch pray that when ur time comes others wud be merciful.
Its u people and ur tribalistic attidtues dats making Nigeria not move forward;
in d past when d north had groundnut pyramids they kept making noise up and down because Easterners were in der region, they never knew that one of d worlds most valuable commodity was in d east d region they castigated so much.
After Biafran war jobless people like doz ediots in Acf came and where saying they are willing to do it again, Boko haram started ravaging d north, first they were killing southerners during elections and for other useless reasons u guys wud turn and say after all its not u until d monster u were grooming came home to roost.
now Buhari has started u ppl arr defending him to the bones, u forget dat power corrupts when he becomes a full fledged dictator that no longer gives a damn about anybody even his kins u ppl wud start looking for where to turn to.
as for what u said abt igbos its ur opinion so I wont blame u.

You're not making much sense, you just went from Biafran war to BH to ACF all with different timelines. Calm down son.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ / Senate Confirms Anthony Mkpe As Auditor-General Amid Petition / Rivers: Gov. Wike Suspends Principal, Vows To Sack Others Collecting Fees, Levie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.