Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) (34477 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kachysblog(f): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
According to reports, governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have procured State of the Arts cars for Magistrates in the state with a promise to look into all the problems confronting the judiciary in the nearest future.

In attendance for the presentation were his son-in-law, Chief Uche Nwosu, Paschal Nnadi, Chief Judge of Imo state.

Well, according to a source, many Imo’s are not happy. Another pic after the cut…

http://kachysblog.com/2015/09/photos-gov-okorocha-lavishes-imo-magistrates-with-car-gifts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by donholy28(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2015
When he never pay workers..chai dix potbellied thief eh

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Wanice: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2015
ole buruku. big time thief. see as him potbelly big like calabash

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by frodobee: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Frodobee :
Criminal. The "C" in Apc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by davuvid(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Still. Looking for the relationship between cars and problems of the judiciary, if not just to buy their minds

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Foolish, wicked Man. Imo is poor according to okorocha, yet he can afford luxury for Magistrates.

The thunder dat will fire this man is still campaigning!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ernecy(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2015
I jus don't know what to say!!!!

Even with the writing on the wall, they voted for him the second..

I blame the imo electorate, they got what they deserve...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
ernecy:

You got that right bro... A1. Anyway so much violence occurred in Imo and maybe they were cowed. Secondly, the Force against him wasn't politically mature. PDP should have let Ararume run since he won the primaries, instead of Ihedioha who seemed more presentable at the time. The rest is now history and Imo will wail for another 3yrs and.... then he will foist his Son inlaw on them and the wailing will continue. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2015
APC is working,wailers are wailing grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Things like this shouldn't be news as they should be matters of course. The CJ too to go there hand in cap to collect the vehicles. Nonsense.

He should send the Chief Registrar or someone else to collect the vehicles. They aren't gifts, they are equipment necessary for proper functioning of the judiciary.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by drss(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Alhaji mallam Rochas auta Okorocha using workers salaries to buy cars for magistrates for soft landing Is that why he was running up and down looking for bailout to bribe judges and magistrate This man no serious at all. But i no blame am. Na imo people dem go suffer.
APC=Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Monalisa185(f): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Okies...kontinu
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Any leaders lacks clear vision of making life better for the poor masses. Hence all these useless projects that wouldnt yield anything for the state but only getting the wealthy wealthier... So sad..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
why oh why? #Singing

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by seeman(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
If he's not interested in d post then he should give it to me..I go assume office sharperly
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Milly02(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Hope say him don pay workers salary

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2015
K
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Bribery and corruption are worse than armed robbery

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by TheNextAce: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Anyone seen the bugatti police car in dubai? Classic cool
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
The car suppose to be for those that cannot buy car not someone that can afford it,I don't know how some people do reason.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by VickJames(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
This man is driving my people backwards. What is wrong with his thinking faculty? I just don't know who injected a virus in his brain.

He is a man from igbo origin, and he acts like an homo erectus from God-knows-where. The state needs infrastructural development and very good use of their resources but he has dedicated his life to do stupid things like this. Why will you buy magistrates cars? An average magistrate has more than two cars in his house but this man still wants to increase it.

Four years should come fast and he should this office, he is becoming annoying by the day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Dafkelvin222(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
THIS_LAND_IS_NOT_FOR_SALE tongue
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by sdindan: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Our presidiot
Gave him a bailout
What then are you expecting.
Is to use it and bribe those fat Tommies.
Fighting corruption without cleansing our judiciary
Will be the joke of the Millennium.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by efilefun(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
They only care about their pockets... Imagine how many people on the streets of imo state are living hungry and in abject poverty but here is the governor wasting funds enriching the rich

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by peeparty(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
lol @ op i like the heading.
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by drss(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
ernecy:
Dem don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
National treasure
Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by Osisie(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Na that APC broom go sweep all these APCriminals.....AMEN.

God punish APC n PDP together.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by freemanbubble: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
doing all this to escape probe when his tenure is over. Apc- amalgamation of political criminals

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Bribe

Wicked man when you're owing workers salary,, You are there Spending money on some people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng / APC Mistakenly Names Chimaroke Nnamani As A Member Of Its Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.