Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ekiti Super Friday - Things To Expect There - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ekiti Super Friday - Things To Expect There (334 Views)

Nigerians Expect RAPE Tales As #metoo Arrives Africa / Nigerian Economy: What To Expect This Week By @ugodre / How To Know What To Expect From A Nairaland Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Super Friday - Things To Expect There by Toptic(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello my fellow Nairalander,
If you reside in Ekiti and its metropolis you'll be aware of a program coming up this Friday Tagged Ekiti Super Friday'
A lot of calls have been coming in...people asking me what its all about so I decided to give the highlight here.

The event will be basically on FOHOW business presentation.
It will give a deep insight of how to be part of Fohow and travel abroad in the next 4 Months will all expences paid by the company.
It will be show different entry package to Fohow.
You will also have direct access to all the leaders in Nigeria. its going to be super indeed.

It's indeed a place to be. You can reach me on what's app or call 08060754547
Re: Ekiti Super Friday - Things To Expect There by Toptic(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
It is Time!

(1) (Reply)

Improving Low Grade / 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops / How To Locate The Top Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.