Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Best Way To Market Academic Books In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Way To Market Academic Books In Nigeria (433 Views)

Please Where Can One Buy Used Books In Bulk In Lagos? / Please Whats The Best Way To Handle This / Interesting: The No Of Books In The Bible Gives Us Our Real Year Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Market Academic Books In Nigeria by 2rutalk1: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
I just finished writing books in different academic subjects for sale. Presently, I have completed general subjects like Mathematics, English and Economics. They are being printed right now by a book publisher. However, the challenge I am having right now is how to market the books faster aside from the conventional way of going to Secondary Schools and Universities. Please, your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Best Way To Market Academic Books In Nigeria by sensibool: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Partner with popular book publishers and the top shots such as Longman, Oxford, etc
Re: Best Way To Market Academic Books In Nigeria by 2rutalk1: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
sensibool:
Partner with popular book publishers and the top shots such as Longman, Oxford, etc
thanks. More suggestions needed please.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Goes To The Cinema With His Kids / Man, 2 Others Arraigned For Stabbing Police Officer To Death In Lagos - Vanguard / Diezani Alison-madueke Former Minister Of Petroleum Resources Arrested In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.