Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. (1297 Views)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Fayouse is working, Wike is working, Oshibaba is talking/borrowng/parading beautiful Iara and Aregbe is dullying/owing.

Who is deceiving who now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by derrick333(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
U r trying to decieve us, dat 2bag of rice way fayose share abi bcus wike de host international matches 4stadium constructed by amechi NA in b work ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by davuvid(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
What do we make of Okorocha?
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by charlso1(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2015
davuvid:
What do we make of Okorocha?
Okorocha " yes it is true slogan". He is just there deceiving people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Fayose just granted housing and car loans running into millions of Naira to Civil servants in his beloved state. He also put measures in place to ensure that they go to work early. Yes he distributed food stuff to people this week, unlike some people I know who only do that during election period for obvious reasons.

If Amechi built that complex in Rivers State he would have commissioned it. That project was probably started by Odili and neglected by Amechi only to be completed by good-hearted Wike.

Aregbe has been owing Osun State civil servants for donkey years and only a wicked soul like him can defend him.

All Oshimole does is to talk and abuse people. Oshimole who was in between APC/PDP during GEJ's regime, always rushing to Aso Rock to kiss-ass GEJ is now abusing GEJ and his associates up and down.
Truth be told: APC Governors don't perform well. Their PDP counterparts are far better.

God bless Nigeria.
derrick333:
U r trying to decieve us, dat 2bag of rice way fayose share abi bcus wike de host international matches 4stadium constructed by amechi NA in b work ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2015
All Okorocha's projects are below quality and never durable. Go to Imo State and see his patch-patch Chinese roads.
charlso1:

Okorocha " yes it is true slogan". He is just there deceiving people
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by TippyTop(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2015
I agree with the @OP 100%.
APC talks too much.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by STENON(f): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Aregbesola is owning, Pls someone should tell this man to pay the Pensioners, These Peopel are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by kossyablaze(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2015
I tire

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by kodded(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2015
okorocha is shaking hands with his 'god' grin
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by henrysam(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Aregbe is owing workers in Osun, Fayose is empowering his people in Ekiti
Commissioning markets, hospitals and giving out soft loans for civil servants for housing and cars
These two are incomparable but to the. Wicked supporters of APC aregbe is the best.
I just wonder when we will stop being ruled by sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by derrick333(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
Fayose just granted housing and car loans running into millions of Naira to Civil servants in his beloved state. He also put measures in place to ensure that they go to work early. Yes he distributed food stuff to people this week, unlike some people I know who only do that during election period for obvious reasons.

If Amechi built that complex in Rivers State he would have commissioned it. That project was probably started by Odili and neglected by Amechi only to be completed by good-hearted Wike.

Aregbe has been owing Osun State civil servants for donkey years and only a wicked soul like him can defend him.

All Oshimole does is to talk and abuse people. Oshimole who was in between APC/PDP during GEJ's regime, always rushing to Aso Rock to kiss-ass GEJ is now abusing GEJ and his associates up and down.
Truth be told: APC Governors don't perform well. Their PDP counterparts are far better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
God bless you. Imagine a situation whereby all Naija states are governed by APC, people would have been suffering like Jackie. Tufiakwa APC.
TippyTop:
I agree with the @OP 100%.
APC talks too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
He sold his soul to the devil; he won't listen.
STENON:
Aregbesola is owning, Pls someone should tell this man to pay the Pensioners, These Peopel are really suffering.
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thank you jawe.
henrysam:
Aregbe is owing workers in Osun, Fayose is empowering his people in Ekiti
Commissioning markets, hospitals and giving out soft loans for civil servants for housing and cars
These two are incomparable but to the. Wicked supporters of APC aregbe is the best.
I just wonder when we will stop being ruled by sentiments
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by tomakint: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Op you just made my day.........this is nothing but the absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by Adminisher: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sharing rice is working and paying compensation himself is working. I am sorry for Nigeria . You guys will not accept now but the truth now is that it is not Europe and the US that we are struggling to catch up with. About 10 African countries are moving faster than Nigeria in key HD I indices. You guys continue to fawn over a degenerate politician without a plan for his people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fayose just granted millions of car and house loans to the Ekiti State Civil servants. What have APC governors achieved so far? Nothing!
Adminisher:
Sharing rice is working and paying compensation himself is working. I am sorry for Nigeria . You guys will not accept now but the truth now is that it is not Europe and the US that we are struggling to catch up with. About 10 African countries are moving faster than Nigeria in key HD I indices. You guys continue to fawn over a degenerate politician without a plan for his people.
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
fayose is deceiving, wike is running from church to mosque
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thanks dear.
tomakint:
@Op you just made my day.........this is nothing but the absolute truth.
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
You wish
VIPERVENOM:
fayose is deceiving, wike is running from church to mosque
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by shotster50(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fayose is working?! Now thats a beautiful irony
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by tomakint: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Thanks dear.
You are most welcome jare.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by christinie(f): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok, should I say that Aregbe is working? grin
shotster50:
Fayose is working?! Now thats a beautiful irony
Re: Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. by ahaz: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Fayouse is working, Wike is working, Oshibaba is talking/borrowng/parading beautiful Iara and Aregbe is dullying/owing.

Who is deceiving who now?

and Rocha's is scamming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Thread For Yorubas In Anticipation Of Buhari's Ab0ki Cabinet. / Photos: Ben Murray Bruce At The Awolowo Residence Today / Check Out This Unique Goat. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.