Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha (1785 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by ugo13(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2015
I decided to share this story considering the fact that God brought the opportunity and I should as well pass it on to you guys here on nairaland.
I graduated from Unizik 2 years ago (economics) and having completed my youth service last year and seeking employment in a number of firms, it dawned on me that there was no work available. I started browsing for online opportunities and came across this website, www.suppliersnigeria.com where wholesalers display their products and meet retailers that buy in bulk. Since I was business-oriented, I decided to try them out…I contacted a supplier of vintage watches for women on the website and ordered it since my sister had a shop and sold fashion items, so I could display the goods at her shop. The watches were sold for 750 each, with minimum order quantity of 20 pieces and came in different colors. The supplier delivered within 4 days and then I asked my sister to help me display them at her shop.
Within 1 week, she told me it had finished and that she wanted more, I ordered more. The next week, she told me that all her neighbors in the market wanted to buy the watch through her and so I just bought more, and resold it to them while adding my own profit. Within 3 months, I made so much money from buying the watch and reselling it that I decided to open a boutique and expand the business. Now I buy many fashion articles as well as clothing from the website and retail at my boutique.
The nice thing about [url]suppliersnigeria.com[/url] is that most of the wholesalers there are importers so the prices of their products are always on the low side so long as you buy up to the minimum order quantity. It’s also PAY ON DELIVERY though now I have trusted suppliers from the site and can afford to pay upfront. I still buy from the site now and planning to open a second shop to retail electronics.
Guys, you can make it if you are determined… with God, all things are possible…share your own story here too!

1 Like

Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by abuchukwu: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
nice one
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by abuchukwu: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
i used them too and the experience was nice...its strictly wholesale
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by chrisdominic: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2015
They re ok shaa
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by G12(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just be advertising your website
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by jackson44(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
All I can see here is one user using different monikers ,sure the website exist but the advert is somehow.

1 Like

Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by Ben1975(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wish everybody even greater success
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
ugo13:
I decided to share this story considering the fact that God brought the opportunity and I should as well pass it on to you guys here on nairaland.
I graduated from Unizik 2 years ago (economics) and having completed my youth service last year and seeking employment in a number of firms, it dawned on me that there was no work available. I started browsing for online opportunities and came across this website, www.suppliersnigeria.com where wholesalers display their products and meet retailers that buy in bulk. Since I was business-oriented, I decided to try them out…I contacted a supplier of vintage watches for women on the website and ordered it since my sister had a shop and sold fashion items, so I could display the goods at her shop. The watches were sold for 750 each, with minimum order quantity of 20 pieces and came in different colors. The supplier delivered within 4 days and then I asked my sister to help me display them at her shop.
Within 1 week, she told me it had finished and that she wanted more, I ordered more. The next week, she told me that all her neighbors in the market wanted to buy the watch through her and so I just bought more, and resold it to them while adding my own profit. Within 3 months, I made so much money from buying the watch and reselling it that I decided to open a boutique and expand the business. Now I buy many fashion articles as well as clothing from the website and retail at my boutique.
The nice thing about [url]suppliersnigeria.com[/url] is that most of the wholesalers there are importers so the prices of their products are always on the low side so long as you buy up to the minimum order quantity. It’s also PAY ON DELIVERY though now I have trusted suppliers from the site and can afford to pay upfront. I still buy from the site now and planning to open a second shop to retail electronics.
Guys, you can make it if you are determined… with God, all things are possible…share your own story here too!

i am based in onitsha. would like to know more about you.
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by godson99(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2015
cowleg:

i am based in onitsha. would like to know more about you.
am happy for ur success story . however , what u wrote actually resonates with what I have been working on presently . I would like to know their branches and more so get ur contact so I can ask u a few questions.
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ugo,abuchuwu and Chris Dominic

Stop all this kindergateen publicity

Look for real investors to invest in your company if you really believe in the company and her potential

If you decide to be hesistant still,the big guns will steal this idea and afterward you will regret not acting on time
Re: Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha by purpleblood: 10:36pm On May 15, 2016
omoteamac:
Ugo,abuchuwu and Chris Dominic

Stop all this kindergateen publicity

Look for real investors to invest in your company if you really believe in the company and her potential

If you decide to be hesistant still,the big guns will steal this idea and afterward you will regret not acting on time
Why are we always negative? Soon we would add tribal sentiment to it. Even though they decide to advertise with this strategy, it's not your fvkn business. Get a job bro and grow. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Cow Horns Needed Urgently / Paypal Accepted In Nigeria? / How To Start Online Business - 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With No Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.