Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja (4837 Views)

Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) / *** QUEENZHAIRâ„¢ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Photo Of A Man Proudly Wearing Weave-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Allibaby78: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello ladies,

Please can you post where they make you excellent weave cap or wigs in Lagos or Abuja .
I would like to make some to cover my regular cornrows when going out for certain occasions
Please state service charge and if you have to bring your own weaveon
Thank youuuuuu
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Allibaby78:
Hello ladies,
Please can you post where they make you excellent weave cap or wigs in Lagos or Abuja .
I would like to make some to cover my regular cornrows when going out for certain occasions
Thank youuuuuu
Hi I know someone in lagos that makes beautiful wigs, she makes with either your extension or you provide your extension. She sews for 8k with closure, 6k without closure. Not sure how much she sews if she'd be providing the unit

2 Likes

Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Allibaby78: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
goldenruby:
Hi I know someone in lagos that makes beautiful wigs, she makes with either your extension or you provide your extension. She sews for 8k with closure, 6k without closure. Not sure how much she sews if she'd be providing the unit

She must be doing human hair -brazilian , peruvian then
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Allibaby78: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Ladies more places to do weave caps please. Affordable prices please smiley smiley smiley
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Bomaunique: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2016
Yea u can get wigs at a very affordable price
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by kessyzee: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
I can make wigs for you at affordable prices. I reside in lagos. Contact me at 08158850327
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by noncy21: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
kessyzee:
I can make wigs for you at affordable prices. I reside in lagos. Contact me at 08158850327
pls do u sell hair closure for wig making or where i can get it ? I based in lagos. tnx
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by JECU: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2016
noncy21:
pls do u sell hair closure for wig making or where i can get it ? I based in lagos. tnx
Where u able to locate where to buy the hair closure?
If yes where and at what price.
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by noncy21: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
JECU:
Where u able to locate where to buy the hair closure? If yes where and at what price.
no. still searching for it.
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by peenk(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
I make beautiful wigs, with your extension, its 5k. Contact me on 09052213141
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by peenk(f): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Omotola wigs for sale at 8k...Best price ever!!! Selling really fast, call or whatsapp 09052213141
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by noncy21: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2016
peenk:
I make beautiful wigs, with your extension, its 5k. Contact me on 09052213141
pls where did u get ur lace closure? tnx.
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Bellamakeovers(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Allibaby78:
Hello ladies,

Thank youuuuuu

Check @reshemi_beautyshop on IG, she's based in Abuja and she's good with wigs and sale of human hairs
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by Allbiz(f): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2016
I make handmade lace wigs,lace closures and lace frontals. Based in abuja
Re: Weave Caps And Wigs- Lagos , Abuja by shoesaffairs(f): 10:26pm On May 18, 2018
If you need wig caps for making wigs, contact 08039713744 @ #4500 for 10 pieces

(1) (Reply)

Senators Wears For Male And Female. / Download Video: Foundation Contouring And Highlight Tutorial For Black Women / 8 Wedding Flowers And Bouquet Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.