Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) (42430 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Diesel1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingbilo:

So you would rather your child spend 5 hours a day looking at Brazilian hair than his/her mothers face?

did ur mum carry u for front ? If no den, make I hear
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Horlaz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
seunlayi:
congrat to you woman and who is the father of the baby?
pedro rodriguez
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Kingbilo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:
did ur mum carry u for front ? If no den, make I hear

Yes she did.
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Diesel1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingbilo:

Yes she did.
den no doubt... U was born in d year 2000
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
Two years after taking a break to be with her husband, got pregnant, lost it, got pregnant again and welcomed a baby boy, Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo-Rodriguez is back in Nigeria. She flew in with her 3 month-old baby, Mathew Rodriguez.

She shared this photo on tuesday with the caption:

''With my new traveling partner!
Hey London see ya soon #babyMatthew's1stInternationalFlight''

https://instagram.com/p/7EKPv4J6qr/?taken-by=uchejombo

Idlot

she has finished all the money
she's here to make another money then later run to U.S to spend again
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Kingbilo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:
den no doubt... U was born in d year 2000

And uche Jumbo's kids were born in 2015/4

So what's your wahala
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by shizzy7(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
ellabooz:
There is no place like home.

I wonder why many naive Nigerians are hell bent in travelling abroad.
There's absolutely nothing special only good environment and functional working system.

Yes abroad it's functional because everybody is given equal right. Nothing like 5% and king of the north.
Abeg help me tell 'em oooo...
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by babyud: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na u wan kill her?
umarc19:
Wow...so Uche Jombo still dey alive?

What a cute boy
wink
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by mekybabe1: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
This baby carrier is so fine grin. She looks good too.
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
happney65:
Is the Baby in a Cup? grin grin
lol that looks like a stainless cylinder.
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by happney65: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
itsphumbieee:
lol that looks like a stainless cylinder.

grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by worldraid: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Really?

Good environment and functional working system are not enough reasons?

Oh Russia! I see.

ellabooz:
There is no place like home.

I wonder why many naive Nigerians are hell bent in travelling abroad.
There's absolutely nothing special only good environment and functional working system.

Yes abroad it's functional because everybody is given equal right. Nothing like 5% and king of the north.
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by morethanadoll(f): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2015
She spent two years in America to be able to have her baby. That was a smart move.
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by nixywil: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Don't you read. The msg before u comment u better open ur eyes make u no go mis road!!! LWKM ooooo grin grin grin
seunlayi:
congrat to you woman and who is the father of the baby?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her New Look / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) / Oritse Femi And His Wife Nabila Fash First Outing Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.