Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (59627 Views)

I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2015
The human brain is wired to respond to visual storytelling than boring texts. Images grab our attention. The magic of visual storytelling can even make your resume more engaging, which is just what you need to get noticed in a competitive job market.

Remember: a resume is a marketing document designed to engage the HR manager, get you the interview, and eventually land you the job. A visually engaging resume can help you get more positive attention, but only if you know what you’re doing. Recruiters and hiring managers review hundreds of resumes on a daily basis and if you can find a way to differentiate yourself, you should take that opportunity.
A visually engaging resume like the one attached is also a great way to show your creativity, presentation, and personality.

While this type of resumes are not suitable for all job roles e.g like finance, academic e.t.c There’s an industry standard for what a resume should look like and what should be contained therein. They want professional and professional to them is black and white with paragraphs meticulously edited to their standard.

I.T/Creative industries and positions respond really well to these types of resumes—for example, communications, marketing, advertising, PR, web, social media strategists, designesrs e.t.c.,

N:B
If you’re applying online, you may be limited to a standard set of fields and formatting options. This type of resume won’t work well in these situations. You’ll need a traditional resume to comply with some employers’ requirements. Even as at that, We can still help with a template.

Our visually engaging resume can’t completely replace your traditional resume. You will still need a strong traditional resume for certain
situations. This resume just gives you another tool to use when the situation calls for something more creative.

If you’re going to create this type of resume, make sure it’s awesome. A weak attempt at being different is more damaging than a strong attempt at being mainstream. That is why you either let experts do it for you or you continue using your traditional resume.

I would be creating free ones for the first 3 people only.

Kindly send your present CV preferably in MS-Word format to "tobi@creativitykills.co" with the subject "NAIRALAND RESUME OFFER"

39 Likes 19 Shares

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by correctyourself(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2015
K

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by marv1: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Kk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by seankay(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Wow I love this

4 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
We have gotten over 3 people in just few minutes. We may decide to extend the free service. Let's have your comments here.

Thanks
Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by rottennaija(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by beyondwalls: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Interesting format!
But what kind of arrangement does one adopt under the experience section in the case where you have done several things or one will just put summary?

5 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Great

2 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by jashar(f): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
me likey. OP, shey you will do my own like this too?
Pretty please... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Nafizzey(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tobex4realTobex234:
The human brain is wired to respond to visual storytelling than boring texts. Images grab our attention. The magic of visual storytelling can even make your resume more engaging, which is just what you need to get noticed in a competitive job market.

Remember: a resume is a marketing document designed to engage the HR manager, get you the interview, and eventually land you the job. A visually engaging resume can help you get more positive attention, but only if you know what you’re doing. Recruiters and hiring managers review hundreds of resumes on a daily basis and if you can find a way to differentiate yourself, you should take that opportunity.
A visually engaging resume like the one attached is also a great way to show your creativity, presentation, and personality.

While this type of resumes are not suitable for all job roles e.g like finance, academic e.t.c There’s an industry standard for what a resume should look like and what should be contained therein. They want professional and professional to them is black and white with paragraphs meticulously edited to their standard.

I.T/Creative industries and positions respond really well to these types of resumes—for example, communications, marketing, advertising, PR, web, social media strategists, designesrs e.t.c.,

N:B
If you’re applying online, you may be limited to a standard set of fields and formatting options. This type of resume won’t work well in these situations. You’ll need a traditional resume to comply with some employers’ requirements. Even as at that, We can still help with a template.

Our visually engaging resume can’t completely replace your traditional resume. You will still need a strong traditional resume for certain
situations. This resume just gives you another tool to use when the situation calls for something more creative.

If you’re going to create this type of resume, make sure it’s awesome. A weak attempt at being different is more damaging than a strong attempt at being mainstream. That is why you either let experts do it for you or you continue using your traditional resume.

I would be creating free ones for the first 3 people only.

Kindly send your present CV preferably in MS-Word format to "tobi@creativitykills.co" with the subject "NAIRALAND RESUME OFFER"
Great thread Sir. Please would you mind helping me with latest/current steps to write an eye catching CV's or latest samples of CVS so as to review mine...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Keep the thread alive. More tricks coming soon.

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by ignis: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
This CV looks strange.

28 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
beyondwalls:
Interesting format!
But what kind of arrangement does one adopt under the experience section in the case where you have done several things or one will just put summary?

Your present arrangement should work. This template just serves as a preview of what to expect.
Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by kheart(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Book
Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
This CV may only work if you are a graphic designer.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by gokay11(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oshey

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by tolexy007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
make i save the page........Shell make una dey expect my CV, una secret don leak grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by dedons: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hehehe-huhuhu-hihihi...i laff in german...
Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by richyfunky(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op has a point.....I guess its time to modify my CV

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
My name is bigmillz am new in this bitch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by bonechamberlain(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
wonderful .. taken a snapshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Anoruo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
welcome on-board
Bigmillz:

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by free2ryhme: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
story

2 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by Starships4u(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by loomer: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nigeria things too dey hard, if u see the cv wey my friend take get job for uk una go trip. Very simple and short, no plenty story

7 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by free2ryhme: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bigmillz:

don't drown in this dam sha

3 Likes

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by gifttracy(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
op I will send myn too thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by ifoundmyperfect: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Impressive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! by jorel1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Only people with poor academic qualification bother so much about decorating CV..

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 / Will You Hire Him? / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.