Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Happen To Michelin89? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happen To Michelin89? (2638 Views)

Look At What Happen To Guy Shooting KNOCKOUT (graphic Photo) / What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2009
Hey. . . Michelin is the Moderaotr of the general discussion section as well as the Culture section but I dont see her name on these two sections anymore, what happen to my dearest sista?

Seun, I hope nothing bad ooo. . .

Anyways, I think she is a good Moderator and also her mentality is one of the best which I have ever hear of.

Abeg ooo, , , Wetin happen to Michelin?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
hmmm?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by keyne(f): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2009
hmmmm
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
Seun please tell us, we deserve to know, or dont we?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahah.

she don over step her boundary(ies). not onlly did seun strip her of her duties but also banished her.

seun, ko da ooo
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
Omo, is that funny? Cause thats not funny cause Im not laughing fool! angry Stop humiliating ma sista! angry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
let's be serious here, where is she; what did she do wrong?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
oh, is that your toe i stepped on?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2009
OMO IBO:

emi ke!
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Apr 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

U have hurt my feelings by mocking ma sista ooo. . . Be polite now. . . angry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2009
like i care??
hahahahahahahah
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
She don go maternity leave. tongue
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
jamace:

She don go maternity leave. tongue
rofl
@Topic,i wont be and am not suprised.With Seun,almost anyone can go to blazes at anytime except ofcos Madam " M" grin
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

like i care??
hahahahahahahah

If you dont care, please go to the exist door and dont come in here. . . . . Some people got no work to do!!! HMM!!!  angry

ifyalways:

rofl
@Topic,i wont be and am not suprised.With Seun,almost anyone can go to blazes at anytime except ofcos Madam " M" grin

Madam M is Mukina abi? Yeah maybe. . . Her work is good here. . . Right?

Anyways, I always like Moderators like Michelin and Shaz and Mustay and SeanT21 and Tgirl4real and dhtml and dani1luv. . . . .  ,  To be honest, they are more on the people to people kind and with these kinda peeps, it will do alot of good especially when these personalities have been applied to the real world.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2009
Guys, let sleeping dogs lie.

I've got the feeling those that want to know why Michelin's no longer a moderator are being nosey, not because they're unduly concerned.
It's up to Michelin to disclose reasons, till then, why not leave things as they are?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2009
Are ou callin m nosy? angry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2009
Seun dont make us believe you re like them naija leaders who dont give a hoot about the people's views. We want to know what happened to michelin. Please
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
gabrywyl:

Are ou callin m nosy?  angry

Would I dare call you nosey, Gabby?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 1:51am On Apr 13, 2009
dgreatrock:

Seun dont make us believe you re like them naija leaders who dont give a hoot about the people's views. We want to know what happened to michelin. Please

Seun wont reply to this sort of stuff. Its just him.

Michelin said she has her reasons.

Siena:

Would I dare care you nosey, Gabby?

you know, you should know the difference between nosey and care the next time
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by SeanT21(f): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2009
Gab,I thought U send us a message on facebook saying U where banned.Did Seun let U in again
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2009
Yes. cause I did not do a serious offence. cheesy
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Sissy3(f): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2009
she is back as the mod in the culture section
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2009
Siena:

you know, you should know the difference between nosey and care the next time

Lol. . .wrong posting, must have been tired.

I meant "would I dare call you nosey"?

Though you are being a tad curious, with "caring", you should have contacted Michelin directly, rather than start a public thread about things she may prefer to forget, if you get my drift?
wink
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

she is back as the mod in the culture section

Oh great thanks.

Siena:

Lol. . .wrong posting, must have been tired.

I meant "would I dare call you nosey"?

Though you are being a tad curious, with "caring", you should have contacted Michelin directly, rather than start a public thread about things she may prefer to forget, if you get my drift?
wink

yeah I did. The only contact I have from her is through facebook but no reply yet so I opened the thread but after I open this thread than I got her reply.

So yeah, thats just it.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by SCORPIONN(m): 2:50am On Apr 16, 2009
Why are they two threads like this?    undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-257307.0.html
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
Uhm so this where that mistake of nature insulted me. I wonder what his mother was doing when she thought of giving birth to him. Such a waste to this world.

@ omo ibo

Yawnnnn! You know what, you are not tough at all. You are one of the weakest people I have ever dealt with on NL. I don't give a damn about being a mod any longer coz I want to be free to talk back at idiots like you. After being banned 20 times, one more won't change anything to my life but rather increase my status.

Be ready f**got. I'll get you.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by okofoh(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2009
Hi you replyed to my message about, why my husband travels to Italy for theses secret meetings every year. as i am new to this, i am not sure how to check the replys boxes.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by SamMilla1(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2009
People Must Understand that its not easy to moderate on a big forum like this where there are a lot of idiots.
They get on your nerves while you stay up every night to make things right.
They report you straight away when you do something they believe is against them.
Then they wait and see if you get removed as if your life depends on being a moderator.

People should learn to encourage this moderators and respect them because they have no job security here despite the fact that they dont get paid.
So they are basically working for the members for free and the same members abuse them and sit back to laugh at them when they get removed. Rubi sad sadsh!!
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 13, 2009
Sam Milla:

People Must Understand that its not easy to moderate on a big forum like this where there are a lot of idiots.
They report you straight away when you do something they believe i against them.
Then they wait and see if you get removed as if your life depends on being a moderators.

People should learn to encourage this moderators and respect them because they have no job security here despite the fact that they dont get paid.
So they are basically working for the members for free and the same members abuse them and sit back to laugh at them when they get removed. Rubi sad sadsh!!

Abi oooo!
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Ben13: 11:46am On May 14, 2009
Sammie, great analyses.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 1:03pm On May 14, 2009
Ben20001:

Sammie, great analyses.

See ass polisher. LOL grin Go u sit one side! angry tongue

Sam Milla:

They report you straight away when you do something they believe i against them.
Then they wait and see if you get removed as if your life depends on being a moderators.

Baba Sammy, no mind da retards! I have shove some farts in their mouth! angry angry angry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2009
Shebi michelin don return? make we forget this topic jare! Despite our concern , she never bothered to give a word of thanks, so why the flogging of this dead horse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver / Body Language To Read Mind That You Likely Will Not Notice / Dream League Soccer 2018 Unlimited Coins Without Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.