Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo (31162 Views)

Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family / Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) / Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Buho(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
kate i know henshaw i know but who is rita nzelu.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by missKiffy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Abobaku: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
[qu ote author=nuelzy post=37627125]op....d castrated thunder wey go fire u still dey do audition....#that is not kate during her sec. school days.....oponu!!

dat picture was taken on d set of a.movie

movie tittle...: UNFORGIVEN

casts........; EMEKA IKE...KATE HENSHAW

....RITA NZELU....CHIOMA CHUKWUKA....

CHIGOZIE ATUNANYA ......RITA EDOCHIE .....

CLEM OHAMEZE....and host of others

d movie is as back dated as d early 2000

#talk about first class deception....den u re not far from nigerian bloggers[/quote]
Stop smoking cow shit
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by DICE234(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:
Hehehehehehe... Surulere pics

Meanwhile, DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

Please could U post the Link for d download again
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by emmyhumble(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
How time...
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by femi4: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
DICE234:

http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=dfd4bf61
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by emmyhumble(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abobaku:
[qu ote author=nuelzy post=37627125]op....d castrated thunder wey go fire u still dey do audition....#that is not kate during her sec. school days.....oponu!!

#talk about first class deception....den u re not far from nigerian bloggers
Stop smoking cow shit

Please did you do comprehension in English during your secondary school days? Just asking sha.

Reread the topic and modify your post jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by phemmyben09(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
And these girls are still very relevant in movie industry. Can't but love Kate. She's just too good
slimmyjimmy:
[size=15pt] The world is not fair angry
[/size]
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by nkemdi89(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
nuelzy:
op....d castrated thunder wey go fire u still dey do audition....#that is not kate during her sec. school days.....oponu!!

Disadvantage of smoking obiaruku weed is that it leads to low comprehension, please go back and read it again.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by haryomikun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
DICE234:

The link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I remember the movie, Emeka Ike pregnanted Kate Henshaw, denied it and married Rita Nzelu. Kate proceeded to marry Clem ohameze.

Emeka couldn't have a child, he decided to come back for the child he had with Kate... blabla, nice movie.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Chubhie: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
You need to re watch living in bondage and see Rita Nzelu. I did few days back and laughed my asss off.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by chickpum(f): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kate, ever young
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by DICE234(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by DICE234(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:

The link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

That is not a Link brov
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by haryomikun(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
DICE234:

That is not a Link brov
M sorry bro.... I don't know ow d computer gurus do it that makes the link clickable... Dis method is d only one I knw ow to use. U'll just have to copy the link and paste it into your browser. Sorry for the inconvenience bro
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by gebest: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
nuelzy:
op....d castrated thunder wey go fire u still dey do audition....#that is not kate during her sec. school days.....oponu!!

pls read d story again u will discovered that u ar d one dat is wrong, d op never said it was their secondary schl days, he said PLAYING a secondary schl girls in oda words acting as secondary schl girls in a movie titled UNFORGIVEN.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Akposkool(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Airforce1:
wow cool

the other lady's face looks familiar
so you wanna tell me you weren't wise enough then when Rita nzelu was rocking the Nigerian screens? Guessed you didn't watch ukwa
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Airforce1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Akposkool:
so you wanna tell me you weren't wise enough then when Rita nzelu was rocking the Nigerian screens? Guessed you didn't watch ukwa
Respect yourself
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by amaka42(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Beautiful ladies.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Akposkool(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Respect yourself
meaning?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by thexzy(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
wow cool
the other lady's face looks familiar
No no...its looks similiar
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by zika1(f): 5:20am On Sep 04, 2015
nuelzy:

my Nigga are u sure u can read? Because nobody said dat ws her actual sec sch dayz but acting. So pls try one Lil tin called re-reading b4 blowing ur trumpet
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by nuelzy: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2015
zika1:
my Nigga are u sure u can read? Because nobody said dat ws her actual sec sch dayz but acting. So pls try one Lil tin called re-reading b4 blowing ur trumpet
ok...i decided to pick u outta d other useless lunk-headed fools....what d op used as his topic before was "throw back picture of kate henshaw during her sec. school days" .....so he now had to change it when i spotted d fallacy.... so there...he just made d correction right after i gave him d details of d picture

#dis NL newbies sef

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by Babe2sure(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2015
phemmyben09:
And these girls are still very relevant in movie industry. Can't but love Kate. She's just too good

Rita Nzelu has sank into oblivion now. Even though, she is no longer acting, not many people know her. You can see some people asking who she is.
But everyone remembers kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by emog17(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2015
zika1:
happy birthday dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo by zika1(f): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2015
emog17:
happy birthday dear smiley
smiley tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) / Oge Okoye Steps Out In Short Gown (Photos) / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.