Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Much Is The Fare... Nigeria To Europe(france) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is The Fare... Nigeria To Europe(france) (645 Views)

Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Fare... Nigeria To Europe(france) by blezzy080: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2015
I and my friends do argue the actual amount the fare will cost us if we decide to visit Europe someday.. Your answers will be very much appreciated. wink
Re: How Much Is The Fare... Nigeria To Europe(france) by kossyablaze(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Rofly 1m

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Fare... Nigeria To Europe(france) by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
When i was schooling in France the fare is #250 tongue bt since the change era its now........
Re: How Much Is The Fare... Nigeria To Europe(france) by sseunth(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ticket fee per head should be around 300k

(1) (Reply)

5 Exciting Reasons To Travel To Northern Nigeria / 5 Ways To Have An Exciting Flight / Oshodi Boyz Now Givin Some Expatriates Oshogno Weed(lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.