Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday (47785 Views)

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) / Truck Rams Into A Car In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Photos) / Gravel Truck Falls On Car In Ojuelegba, One Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Harbdulrasaq(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p2JgmetakzU/VeggbQGH0aI/AAAAAAAGdpA/ng-csd0HnjE/s1600/1.png[/img]
Pictured above is Lasisi Akeem, the man in the white car that was almost crushed by the trailer that fell from the bridge in Ojuelegba, Lagos yesterday September 2nd. He managed to escape from his car unhurt. He was full of praises to God. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AE4xTUHf8J0/Veggc5GAv0I/AAAAAAAGdpI/oF_LWnGzol0/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HopMDkw_Ch8/VegggJokEHI/AAAAAAAGdpQ/41zE-0PATPM/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/photo-of-survivor-of-trailer-accident.html

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Egbon go do thanksgiving grin

29 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
40 days and nights of fasting and thankin God for savin him.. He should go do this

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by DaBullIT(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Is that guy related to Sheyi Law ?

They Kinda look alike

Thank God for his life sha

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
adedayourt:
God stil has need for his life
Has nothing to with God or any supernatural being anywhere, it was a near- miss incident and the dude was just plain lucky. We should be more concerned about what stringent safety measures that should be put in place and enforced to curtail similar occurrence from happening rather than focusing on how some supernatural being helped the dude escape unscathed in the accident. At least that is how it is done in saner climes.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by otijah(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
For been a muslim and survived such a terrible disaster, truly ALLAH is supreme

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
God stil has need for his life

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Thank God, Maybe He should find out from God why he was spared.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by wise7(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
The guy just cheat death
Thank God for his life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by mmafhew(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Na God win for dem
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by boujaye: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
My brother give praise to the Almighty God. Any spiritual remote that is directed against us in the city... holy ghost fire! The messengers of destruction in these ember months shall not find us, we are hidden in the blood of Jesus. Brethren join me to say AMEN by clicking like.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
"Ni ojuelegba oh, dem know my story
From Zero to Hero
I Don become wizkid e e e
Cus I no get Job e e e"

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by olanyte: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
I thank Allah for your life just keep on worshiping him.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Richie0974: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Dudes gotta be thankful to God

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by mmafhew(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Buh dey shud ve called korede to go perform dere yesterdaysad
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Fidelismaria: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Is that guy related to Sheyi Law ?
They Kinda look alike
Thank God for his life sha
sharp eyes man......Glory b to God
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by abitex577(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Jehovah, the God of testimony...may your name be praised.
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by amosyanyan(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Thank God for your live
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by allanphash7(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Why must he pray and fast

Are you saying God is not merciful to those that was crushed?

40 days fasting ko 400 years fasting ni

Lucky you jawe akeem
Cutehector:
40 days and nights of fasting and thankin God for savin him.. He should go do this

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by ucheo3: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Oluwa is Involved

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by tolexy007(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
grin congrat bro...may ur days be long. i tink PMB should give him one cow for the thanks giving grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Ninilowo(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
This is what we call MIRACLE Walahi.
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Leviseed: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
I Thank God 4 saving ur life.
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by godoluwa(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by kilode100(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
I'm so Hot mehn.

Rip

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by agarawu23(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Thank God for your life smiley
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Sanfranka(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Every day accident in Nigeria *tufiakwa* because of too much blood suckers.. Thank God for BIAFRA OOO!!
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by stasius: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
The guy should inform me when going for thanksgiving! God is merciful!
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
My dear dis guy case eeeh. Oluwa really dey involved. Beta turn to pastor ooh
Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by kunzo: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Wonderful God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.