Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

#whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x (1287 Views)

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

#whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by MzzCutie(f): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2015
There are characters guys exhibit especially when trying to get laid either with their girlfriends or otherwise.
Even if you have outgrown these characters, you must have one point in time exhibited them especially whenMENwereBOYS
Nairaland Readers, just sit down, relax and don’t be in a hurry to read
10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

1. He Tries To Hide His m*****d
This really sounds funny. When he starts having erection, he will grab his pillow and stylishly uses it to block the region of his joystick mainly because he doesn’t want to be seen as being desperate. It’s just one of those signs

2. Smiling Sheepishly Lol
YES an average is likely to smile sheepishly even when everything seems to be boring. You have both been talking and he has not been smiling and suddenly, he keeps smiling and trying to make fun out of something. That is one of those signs

3. He’s So Confused
Confusion overwhelms him when thinking of how to start. He will start going in and out of the room for no reason. You might think he has something doing outside. * if I hear *

4. He Keeps Checking When The Movie Will End
Hahaha !!!! This is very hilarious. You are watching a movie on his laptop and when he sees that the movie is taking so long, he will start moving the cursor just to check when the movie will end

5. He Will Not Allow Her Watch Another Movie
When the movie finally ends, joy overwhelms him because his prayers have been answered. But when the lady tries to watch another movie, eeehnnn !! If I hear say he gree, he might quickly shut down his laptop saying he wants to reserve the remaining battery for something

6. He Stops Talking
Someone who has been talking and making fun suddenly stops talking. Isn’t that funny ? He knows she’s probably going to ask him why he’s no more talking

7. Asking Unnecessary Questions
Even when the fan or air conditioner is seriously blowing, this kind of question might pop up, hope you aint feeling heat sha ? It’s just one of those signs

8. He Keeps Gazing At Her
When he suddenly starts gazing at you to the extent that, the lady in question starts feeling uncomfortable, it’s one of those signs

9. He Asks When She’s Leaving
You have been with him for the past 3 hours and the moment you tell him you would be leaving soon, he will start begging to stay a little longer

10. Flattering Her Unnecessarily
He may resort to flattering and praising her. He may say she’s the prettiest lady he has ever come across and that she’s a wife material. ** if I hear **

http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/whenmenwereboys-10-funny-characters.html
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by osaslord500(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Nice one op
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2015
When tryna hav sex or when konji is catchin dem... Pfft!
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by kossyablaze(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by FruityLass: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Saying 'am having stomachache' cheesy

Come and sit near me.

I promise I won't touch you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by heayey(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Asking 'What do you want to do next'.
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by wilybebsy(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
I dnt do diz shitz listed above, i simply go straight 2 de point by tellin her bae i wan fuq u winkwink

1 Like

Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by delectablegyal(f): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Secret erec.tion:- Just tell him, "get me a mirror" he will find something to cover up, he will nt stand up immediately, he will wait for big daddy to calm down.

1 Like

Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by delectablegyal(f): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
MzzCutie:

U r beautiful.
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by delectablegyal(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shy guys also possess those characteristics.
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
delectablegyal:

1st class olosho@ur dp.

Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by Kingsley1000(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
lol...they will start nearing the babe discreetly,and whn in close contact#current tapping emanates
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by therealdeal10: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
E strts breathing very fast wen dey r about 2 strt doing d tin grin grin
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by RedCard1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
They start Coughing for nothing
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Una don thief my write-up again

I dedicate this thread to Lalasticlala
Re: #whenmenwereboys: 10 Funny Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Have S3x by lalasticlala(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015

(1)

VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) / 5 Statements A Woman Wants To Hear Her Man Say / 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.