Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native (1711 Views)

Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello Nairalanders Its been a while I felt I should do a throwback and a step by step approach to a portrait painting of a white man I did some time ago. I believe it will motivate some of Nairalanders and may be someone could learn some thing from it.

I received a call for a commission portrait painting sometime 2014 I guess to paint a white man The company want to use it as a sent forth gift so they sent the picture of him wearing English dress and I was asked to paint him wearing Nigerian Native dress.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
I started the portrait painting by Coating my canvas with Emotion Paint missed with Top bond and I use my pallete knife to spread it on the canvas

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
I allow it to dry properly and proceed to the sketch and outline using my black acrylic paint.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Acrylic dries faster, I enjoy using it for my painting underlay and first for sketch as well, to allow me proceed to painting proper with Oil color with fine dry surface ready for oil Color.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2015
For me at times it is cool to plan my painting and the colors I want to use to achieve what I envisage in mind just before I start. That is my pallet already loaded with colors I want to use.

So I can proceed to building the shades with Hues that best suits

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Ofili Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today! / How Do Can I Cartoonize With Corel Draw X7? / My Design Got Featured On Tunde Ednut's Ig Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.