Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church (13120 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
thetrendonline, why station or newspaper station is that?

yet fools believed. ok.

people can keep deceiving themselves.

it is called pdp.
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by majalisa(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
The caption said a different thing from the actual story..why do most people have a comprehension deficiency?
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Realdeals(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
If security personnel clamp down on the owner this blog now, people will be shouting press freedom
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Datasolution66: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
fast
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by ArodewilliamsT: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
TechWalker007:
President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church

Buhari has moved against Christian religious activities within the precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a source familiar with the matter has disclosed to The Trent.

The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as the official church of Aso Rock where Christian activities inside the presidential villa are conducted.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to The Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on condition of anonymity, heavily armed men stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday, August 30, 2015 denying worshippers access to the church.

“Normally, services begin by 7am at the church but when we got there, we met armed security men who said we cannot enter. They said they were acting on orders from above. We waited outside till a few minutes past 8am before they allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed.

[size=20pt]A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who worships at the Villa Church, arrived the Chapel and could be seen managing to conceal a worried expression over the incident.[/size]

When our reporter contacted Presidential Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the development, he claimed he was not aware of the incident. “What you are telling me is news to me. I am not aware of this issue. There is a lot we are dealing with and I hope you are aware the church was handed over to Vice President Osinbajo. So please call Prince Laolu Akande, his spokesman to confirm this issue”, he said.

Further investigations by The Trent have revealed that Sunday’s move was the second in a series of brazen attempts to shut down Christian activities in the Villa.

Less than two months ago, the Children’s Church of the Villa Chapel where the wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo worships with the children was closed down on orders from above. According to our source, “security concerns were given as reasons for the closure of the Children’s Church.”

Attempts by this newspaper to reach Vice-Presidential spokesman Laolu Akande failed as his phone lines were unreachable at the time of filing in this report.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church-details/

Osunbade the irrelevant toilet cabinet member. grin

oduarewastan loading.... grin
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
tomakint:
May thunder fire those Yoruba bastards in the house who were chanting 'Sai Buhari' like their lives depend on it......to Pastor Osinbajo, I say GOOD MORNING!

Amen!
Amen!!

Amen!!!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by tomakint: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Firefire:

Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me bro, Buhari has just laid the foundation of his failure on a platter of wood, of course, I am not doubting his gut on this one because as an Islamic fundamentalist, I know he is capable of doing just that. One thing is sure, Buhari has fail on this one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by TechWalker007: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Like i stated above, it's Christians from the South that will deny or defend this. that's the irony of the whole matter.
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by stevecantrell: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
tp10:
Fake stories full of lies.capish.
Not only fake, highly irresponsible !
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by shaddoww: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Orders from above inside Aso rock again? E suppose v orders from within nao
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by ignis: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Believe this fake story at your own risk.
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by titi4fola(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
No peace for the Islamic government APC

They will fail
you shouldn't say that and job into conclusion so soon...
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by naijaking1: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
It is always difficult for Arab or fulani practicing Moslems to believe in Christian ideology or live in the same vicinity with Christians peacefully.

Very soon, some mallam will say that the chapel is on the eastern part and he didn't want to have to look at it every time he is praying.
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
titi4fola:
you shouldn't say that and job into conclusion so soon...
babe how r u
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by adonis89(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
TechWalker007:
Like i stated above, it's Christians from the South that will deny or defend this. that's the irony of the whole matter.
yeah bro because dey r fooolish
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by joyrealestates(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Where are the "men with fire in their bones"?
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
TechWalker007:
Observe and you'll see Christians from the South defend him.

Hope your family,friends and the entire nigeria won't cry blue murder if you are arrested...

Just yesterday,I read that ICCP disclose that they will start clamping down on bloggers who post and promote fake stories...

What you have just done is termed as slader against the president of the federal republic of nigeria,you might not be the owner of the site,but you are an accomplice....

I hope everyone is seeing this...

Cc: www.efccnigeria.org
www.dss.gov.ng
www.npf.gov.ng

Good day
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
TechWalker007:
President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church

Buhari has moved against Christian religious activities within the precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a source familiar with the matter has disclosed to The Trent.

The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as the official church of Aso Rock where Christian activities inside the presidential villa are conducted.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to The Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on condition of anonymity, heavily armed men stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday, August 30, 2015 denying worshippers access to the church.

“Normally, services begin by 7am at the church but when we got there, we met armed security men who said we cannot enter. They said they were acting on orders from above. We waited outside till a few minutes past 8am before they allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed.

A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who worships at the Villa Church, arrived the Chapel and could be seen managing to conceal a worried expression over the incident.

When our reporter contacted Presidential Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the development, he claimed he was not aware of the incident. “What you are telling me is news to me. I am not aware of this issue. There is a lot we are dealing with and I hope you are aware the church was handed over to Vice President Osinbajo. So please call Prince Laolu Akande, his spokesman to confirm this issue”, he said.

Further investigations by The Trent have revealed that Sunday’s move was the second in a series of brazen attempts to shut down Christian activities in the Villa.

Less than two months ago, the Children’s Church of the Villa Chapel where the wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo worships with the children was closed down on orders from above. According to our source, “security concerns were given as reasons for the closure of the Children’s Church.”

Attempts by this newspaper to reach Vice-Presidential spokesman Laolu Akande failed as his phone lines were unreachable at the time of filing in this report.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church-details/

Just incase...am going to tweet this thread page link to the appropriate authorities
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by TechWalker007: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2015
kevinberry:

Hope your family,friends and the entire nigeria won't cry blue murder if you are arrested...

Just yesterday,I read that ICCP disclose that they will start clamping down on bloggers who post and promote fake stories...

What you have just done is termed as slader against the president of the federal republic of nigeria,you might not be the owner of the site,but you are an accomplice....

I hope everyone is seeing this...

Cc: www.efccnigeria.org
www.dss.gov.ng
www.npf.gov.ng

Good day

Who is this drunk fellow?
Won't you cc Buhari and Osinbajo plus Tinubu and Amaechi and Elrufai and Shekau?

It's now you just heard of ICPC and "fake stories"?
According to your post, you, Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Amaechi, Elrufai, etc should all be in jail.
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by titi4fola(f): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
babe how r u
I'm very well
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
titi4fola:
I'm very well
ok, pls reply mail

Love to know you more
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by titi4fola(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
ok, pls reply mail

Love to know you more
what mail pls?
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by FearGodinall: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
Chaii...

The much anticipated change...
And blive mii some bedeviled South West Christians would still support this..

Well, with time all christian in nigeria will certainly turn Muslim or u leave.
the reverse will be the case because the gate of hell will not prevail against His church.
Re: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church by Pholushade(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
loomer:
Make dem find somewhere else worship na

God is Omnipresence!!!....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos / How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness / Heineken Lokpobiri Visits Farmlands In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.