Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' (36342 Views)

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
angry
PassingShot:

smiley smiley smiley

I know you must be rejoicing at this news.
I think Buhari is puting a dent on his sainthood persona.

He is being vindictive and vengeful.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Justicealh3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Anoda nodaner will takeover 4 good.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
Buhari is setting a bad precedent angry
we like it like that grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Barram: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok PM me and let me consider you
done
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Now President of Northern Nigeria will replace them with Northerners.

His body language is saying give Southern Nigerian little % like 3%
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by bendutch(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Your vote that was not enough to keep PDP in Aso Rock, right?

grin grin grin grin
We are wiser now. They rigged their way there and the south west aided them. They will never again beat us to our game. I Hate APShit
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

smh.
Not at all.

Orgar goofed big time. She was not only partisan but overtly and irresponsibly so.

If she had honour, she should have resigned long before now.

If I were Buhari, she would have gone since two months ago. She brought disrespect to DSS.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Ayatullah(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Government of Vengeance!

Kontinu!!

You must have been a blind, deaf and dumb Nigerian to call this action Vengeance!

Ogar deserves no pity at all. In fact she has been given a very, very soft landing.

She can now proceed to Otuoke for employment.

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

smh.
Wait what?!! Did you just say vindictive?

Marilyn Ogar allowed herself and office be used for political reasons and witch hunts. She dragged her office through the mud and turned the DSS into a police arm of a political party and you say this is vengeance?

You are kidding.

Next should be Major Olukolade
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Intendy: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
SSPX:
where is the change?

THIS IS THE CHANGE.. REMOVE INCOMPETENT, SELFISH AND ILLITERATE LEADERS FROM NIGERIA.. SARAKI IS NEXT angry
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:

We are wiser now. They rigged their way there and the south west aided them. They will never again beat us to our game. I Hate APShit
If APC could rig out a sitting president and a PDP with sixteen years of perfecting act of rigging, then APC must be good at what they do.

It's another proof that sending PDP packing was the right decision by patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Not at all.

Orgar goofed big time. She was not only partisan but overtly and irresponsibly so.

If she had honour, she should have resigned long before now.

If I were Buhari, she would have gone since two months ago. She brought disrespect to DSS.

angry
Pshot, why should she resign if was actually speaking the truth?
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

How so if I may ask @Disrespect.
Was she not their spokes person?
Are you perchance implying that she spoke contrary to findings of DSS as an institution.

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by HomoSapiien: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
OtunbaJega:
I love this news... Karma wins again

Karma is a bîtch cheesy
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by bendutch(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northen agenda! She's been forced out so she will not get to the peak like the former DG. Ita Okon.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by stinggy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

This is why I implore people in sensitive positions of government, no matter where or how to show some level of professionalism, even if they must be partisan, because truth be told, politics can be quite the dicey game, and if you must must take sides (especially when you're not an ordinary citizen), you should do so with tact, bearing in mind that anything can happen.

On the flipside, what if Marilyn actually saw all that she alleged, but just couldn't prosecute as a result of Naija's brand of politics?
It is not in her capacity to prosecute, the courts do that. If she saw all she said why didn't she tender right pictures and submit to appropriate departments?
You and know she was dining with the government of the day at the time she made those allegations, it would have been so easy to prosecute those the alleged said were involved.

She was too partial for the position she occupied!

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

If APC could rig out a sitting president and a PDP with sixteen years of perfecting act of rigging, then APC must be good at what they do.

It's another proof that sending PDP packing was the right decision by patriotic Nigerians.

Jona was sitting president who wasn't power hungry.
He and Yar-Adua were bundled to that seat.

Well, I have always held the position that the best rigger won in the last elections.
Anyone who thinks otherwise should expect an e-slap from yours trulysmiley
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
A Northerner should replace her immediately.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by davidque007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
President Buhari is settling scores while working
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by dougivilla(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Marilyn Ogar is the perfect example of "Don't let the devil use you"
And for those that will come here to type crap about how this us vengeance, ask yourself if in the last one year Marilyn has acted professionally or decided to be used as a political tool to hunt down members of the political opponents of the last administration
And Lawal Daura that is been used to ''stabilize pump prices'' and to hound INEC officials in states where APC lost is being professional abi?

How many of you looking for professionalism in the DSS have condemned the activities of Daura? How many??

A man that says: ''Eveything'' he does is wrong is much better than the other that says: "Everything he does is right". Critics may be annoying, and they in fact annoy; but psychophats ruin!!

May you guys not ruin PMB with your foolish support, even when he is glaringly wrong!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by luvinhubby(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vindictiveness at the highest order. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Prinz15(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
She asked 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by jice(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Marilyn Ogar is the perfect example of "Don't let the devil use you"
And for those that will come here to type crap about how this us vengeance, ask yourself if in the last one year Marilyn has acted professionally or decided to be used as a political tool to hunt down members of the political opponents of the last administration

BUHARI IS THE SAINT.

WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO JOE IGBOKWE THE IBO LOST SON.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Jona was sitting president who wasn't power hungry.
He and Yar-Adua were bundled to that seat.

Well, I have always held the position that the best rigger won in the last elections.
Anyone who thinks otherwise should expect an e-slap from yours trulysmiley
Let's agree that PDP's rigging was cancelled out by APC rigging. Shall we then agree that the outcome of the election represents the yearnings of majority of Nigerians?

Have you forgotten the jubilations across NW/NE/NC/SW and even in some parts of SS and SE that greeted declaration of PMB as the new president?

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
stinggy:

It is not in her capacity to prosecute, the courts do that. If she saw all she said why couldn't she tender pictures and submit to appropriate departments?
You and know she was dining with the government of the day at the time she made those allegations, it would have been so easy to prosecute those the alleged said were involved.

She was too partial for the position she occupied!

My padi once ascribed Nigerian politics to a case of Dog eat Dog.
In Nigeria, all it takes is a phone call or a blackmail, and the course of justice is heavily downplayed or watered down.

The build up to the general elections was a very sensitive time, so chances are that even if she was telling the truth, prosecuting the case could have caused serious upheavals.
But hey, what do I know......

I wasn't even interested in politics at the time to have followed the whole movie religiously.
So, it's her cup of mandarin tea.
her life, her choices, her results.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
dougivilla:
And Lawal Daura that is been used to ''stabilize pmp prices'' and to hound INEC officials in states where APC lost is being professional abi?

How many of you looking for professionalism in the DSS have condemned the activities of Daura? How many??

A man that says ''Eveything'' he does is wrong is much better than the other that say "Everything he does is right". Critics may be annoying, and they in fact annoy; but psychophats ruin!!

May you guys not ruin PMB with your foolish support, even when he is glaringly wrong!!!
Nigeria is a country where one thief is caught and he says "why are you arresting me? Cant you see others robbing too?"

Is this thread about Ogar, keep it there
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Generosity1: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmm. Good development.

Don't forget to visit this group C0047886D on your BBM
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by mideactive: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:
Wicked APC!!! Don't worry we will punish you guys with our votes. Yeye people that cannot forgive yet they don't miss their prayer schedule.

Lol smileyabeg drink small ice-water,ur blood pressure don dey high o!

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Allee90: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
As far as she is Igbo, the Almajiris dont give a damn. Yorubas..... Respect!!!
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

This is why I implore people in sensitive positions of government, no matter where or how to show some level of professionalism, even if they must be partisan, because truth be told, politics can be quite the dicey game, and if you must must take sides (especially when you're not an ordinary citizen), you should do so with tact, bearing in mind that anything can happen.

On the flipside, what if Marilyn actually saw all that she alleged, but just couldn't prosecute as a result of Naija's brand of politics?
Dafuq?

Marilyn was spokesperson of the DSS and not an agent. She is the face of the DSS so please explain how she came by evidence? She could not even be part any investigative team.

She just allowed herself to be used and since her bosses left, she had to follow them

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by seanjy4konji: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol...

That woman did what deh call O BE BI OGA...she jumped like an OGA ...in order words,

Marylin Ogar Be bi Oga...ewi le kan siii...Madam Marylin Oga fo bi Oga.

She think say na her husband house she deh wen she just deh open her mouth deh do any how just like a stupid woman weh hin husband put jeep for hin botttoom hit your car and instead make she come down say sorry,she deh shout on you again deh say

DO YOU KNOW WHO MY HUSBAND IS

Now weh dem don break bottle for her head,it go teach other weh deh come say egungun be careful..

She jeje.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.