Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' (36332 Views)

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Mcponpin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I could remember how APC was conversing against justice salami suspension that year...
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eyah, she was nt neutral during her time as d spokesperson, she tot Goodluck wil win, so unfortunate, but on d oda hand, it mayb dat they want to create vacancies 4 fresh blood, she has chop already so i dont think it wil affect her.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Bimpe29: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
What goes round, always come around. No matter your present position or condition try to thread softly, humbly and kindly.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by cabaliciouscabal: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Government of Vengeance!

Kontinu!!

Shut up ur dirty mouth, it serves her right, lessons to be learn, next tym wen u ar put in a place of public office, u learn to be professional at ur work and leave politics for politicians.

Am surprised dat jonathan she was vigorously supporting then is no where to be found.

She Should Retire Her Rubbish English And Pathetic Lies In Her Kitchen.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Topshow2010(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wow,its a very instructive lesson to all especially d evil doer cuz no matter how u try to cover ur evil acts;posterity will surely beckons on them someday or one day.
Am seriously waiting to hear d fate of dt mama piss dog called Joseph mbu.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by olatade(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thank God I was part of those who witness the rise and fall of MAMA PEACE and her dear husband GEJ. At least I have stories to tell my unborn children and grand children yet to come. About a corrupt government where the first lady is as powerful as the president and more powerful than governors , a govt where stealing is not corruption, a govt where politicians no longer loot in millions but billions of dollars, a govt where impunity is at is pick , a govt that lost election yet bargaining for a safe landing, a govt where religious leaders are sent to the president to ask about the safe landing agreement

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by amaka42(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Ayatullah(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
niceman24:
This indeed d govt of vengeance

Meanwhile, LANDS VERY AFFORDABLE @ INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT PHASE 2 ENUGU BY ENUGU STATE MINISTRY OF LAND. For more info call 08065978222

Sell all your lands to Marilyn Ogar and keep quiet.....ka ji ko?
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:
Wicked APC!!! Don't worry we will punish you guys with our votes. Yeye people that cannot forgive yet they don't miss their prayer schedule.

How many votes can u give? U're a joker
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Ayatullah(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
amaka42:
Na wao

ARREST amaka42 NOW!
Seun Osewa, this Nairalander should be handed over to the Police, EFCC or ICPC immediately. She cannot be one of us in this era of zero tolerance for corruption!

All her posts reads: Na wao. Her signature is what she is using to wreck havoc. Check it out!

Embassies don't need any 'amaka42' to help people obtain visa.

Please kick her out of Nairaland now!
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Ayatullah(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Topshow2010 post=37639810]Wow,its a very instructive lesson to all especially d evil doer cuz no matter how u try to cover ur evil acts;posterity will surely beckons on them someday or one day.
Am seriously waiting to hear d fate of dt mama piss dog]
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by guiddoti: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
ficfic:
Politics is a dirty game...
understatement na yeye game
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Ayatullah(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Topshow2010:
Wow,its a very instructive lesson to all especially d evil doer cuz no matter how u try to cover ur evil acts;posterity will surely beckons on them someday or one day.
Am seriously waiting to hear d fate of dt mama piss dog called Joseph mbu.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by guiddoti: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:
Wicked APC!!! Don't worry we will punish you guys with our votes. Yeye people that cannot forgive yet they don't miss their prayer schedule.
dont allow devil use you
nay Godwin
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Yet goats like chukwudi44 and freeglobe will stubbornly lament 'Saraki is Fulani' at me time and again.
Am I the one who composed the list above?
Isn't it obvious that is a northerner must have composed that list to counter the south's uproar concerning Buhari's lopsided appointments?
cc: johnserek

You are a very big fool!!! Was i the one who claimed the sarakis are fulanis or the patriach of the family Olusola Saraki who did? Better face it man,the sarakis do not consider themselves yorubas so deal with it
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by otokx(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2015
She had it coming, next is to drag her before a court of law on some interesting matter.

As someone said she better find her way out of Nigeria on some sort of exile.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by VirginFinder: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are a very big fool!!! Was i the one who claimed the sarakis are fulanis or the patriach of the family Olusola Saraki who did? Better face it man,the sarakis do not consider themselves yorubas so deal with it

You are a stubborn goat!

You can claim to be Yoruba from today till tomorrow; it wont make you one.

I'm waiting for the day the Sarakis will back a Fulani or non-Yoruba man to become Kwara governor.

Dullard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole / Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.