Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (74213 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by 175(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
sweetemmy:

You are a goat for saying that. animal is easy to manag . than human.

It's only Kids that do online insults. . . dont worry, I'm not offended cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by chikids(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
My name is Angel Boniface. This man hiding under sherriff 777 happens to be my ex-husband. His real name is Obinna Felix from isiala Mbano. Obinna, I know you very well and know the extent you can go in life. You can only run but not hide. It is not your first time of blackmailing servants of God, you did it before to that woman of God before we moved to New Dominion. You raped,abused and treated me like a slave and slept with our house help before God exposed you. My people have called you to come and take back the dowry you paid on my head but you refused and instead you went into hiding with my kids. Who in particular gave the prophecy, was it Pastor Chuks ? God will deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by chikids(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obinna Felix, when will you give your life to Christ. You posted falsehood against an anointed man of GOd without thinking about the consequences. God will visit you with his wrath very soon. The whole Ejigbo environs know that you raped our little maid for five years which made me to leave the marriage. You didn't tell the world how you were arrested for robbery which the case is still ongoing. No lady will like to leave with a robber. Have you forgotten how you gathered people to beg our pastor for forgiveness of this same issue. You internet fraudster... Don't forget your case at Ejigbo police station, Okota and umunze, so you have no shame and you are looking for who to go down with you.THANK GOD FOR MY PASTOR for his maturity on this issue,if not I will put u behind the counter for the rest of your life.I will continued watching...The calabash and the fetish pot that was discovered in our home which you begged my pastor to remove and burn for you that you don't want to serve Satan again. I want my children back by all means before you teach them your fetish ways or use them for rituals. Am sure you can't look at me (Angel) and say all these nonsense. Animal. From your ex-wife-Angel Boniface.
Pls, fellow Nigerians don't be deceived by the cheap lies of Felix Obinna, my former husband. This is my number-07061606665. I am ready to appear anywhere to say how it happened between me and my ex-husband.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
sheriff777:

My dear poster my traditional wedding in her village in Anambara state cost me on record 1.7 million. For your info I am from Imo state . I have the list of what I spent. The family has advised her to return she said no that her pastor said she will die if she returns. I have involved the church elders who advised the pastor to make her return.
you are a serious liar. Which town is she from in Anambra state?

I pity those who believe your story. 1.7million my pooh hole... Chikids this guy paid 1.7million for your trad?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by chikids(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Felix is a born liar from the pit of hell. Imagine him spending 1.7 million to marry me ? Hmmm, I really pity people that will fall for this cheap and unnecessary lies of his.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
sheriff777:

If you are poor dose not mean other person's are ok. Now take a look on my expenditure book as will be attached soon. This dose not mean is bothering me, nooooooo I am proud of it, it is a standard set waiting for it to be beaten.
@ Angel I pity you if you actually wrote this, for sure that is your no , but I still doubt but If you are the one you are already In bottomless pit of hell for lying and the fire of holy ghost will strike you down anytime you stand on a holly alter. You FAKE pastor never stepped his legs to my house to remove anything and you know it. I have no case at Ejigbo police station and you know it if I do quote the case file. I do not have case in Okota If I do quote the case file no. The case in question in Umunze is a frivolous and unsubstantiated allegation made by you which you denied but with this post if you actually did post this, I still doubt. To show I did not commit any robbery I took the case to office of IG, attached is IG summon to them and they returned all my belongs you told them to stole away with apology. I talk with facts makes me different. Attached is copy of IG letter. How can a genius of my person go to my former inlaws village to steal in broad day light, come on think before you lie. You abandoned the kids since April 17 2013 and have not cared or know how they feel till date, on August 2015 you called me that you want to see them I told you to come over where we are on holidays at Full moon Hotel Owerri with the kids you did not turn up. On your house maid. She came to our house on October 2010 and left October 2013 is not up to 5 years this contradicts you. You left April 2013 and left her until October and her mother always visit including your younger sister and your brothers. You accused me of raping her because I told you I will report you to the police for abusing and constant beatings of the maid attached is one of the occasions I complained when she beat the girl. Because I complained she framed me up that I am sleeping with her. I can not rape I have money to get any class of girl I want. On my marriage attached is expenses made during our traditional wedding. Your FAKE pastor once more did not come to my house to remove anything and I did not beg him. I will report it to real men in his church because non of them is in support of him. Ijeoma if you actually wrote lies here your days for anger of God to hit you is very near.

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
chikids:
Felix is a born liar from the pit of hell. Imagine him spending 1.7 million to marry me ? Hmmm, I really pity people that will fall for this cheap and unnecessary lies of his.

If you are poor dose not mean other person's are ok. Now take a look on my expenditure book as will be attached soon. This dose not mean is bothering me, nooooooo I am proud of it, it is a standard set waiting for it to be beaten.

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
chikids:
Obinna Felix, when will you give your life to Christ. You posted falsehood against an anointed man of GOd without thinking about the consequences. God will visit you with his wrath very soon. The whole Ejigbo environs know that you raped our little maid for five years which made me to leave the marriage. You didn't tell the world how you were arrested for robbery which the case is still ongoing. No lady will like to leave with a robber. Have you forgotten how you gathered people to beg our pastor for forgiveness of this same issue. You internet fraudster... Don't forget your case at Ejigbo police station, Okota and umunze, so you have no shame and you are looking for who to go down with you.THANK GOD FOR MY PASTOR for his maturity on this issue,if not I will put u behind the counter for the rest of your life.I will continued watching...The calabash and the fetish pot that was discovered in our home which you begged my pastor to remove and burn for you that you don't want to serve Satan again. I want my children back by all means before you teach them your fetish ways or use them for rituals. Am sure you can't look at me (Angel) and say all these nonsense. Animal. From your ex-wife-Angel Boniface.
Pls, fellow Nigerians don't be deceived by the cheap lies of Felix Obinna, my former husband. This is my number-07061606665. I am ready to appear anywhere to say how it happened between me and my ex-husband.

Putting your number and picture on Naira Nairaland makes you a cheap wore. The wise people knows what you are asking for customers. Go and remarry and stop adultery for once.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2015
So what do you wanna do?
400billionman:
This reminds me when i wanted marrying one fine virgin. I took her to this unmarried pastor to show him my wife to be. I didnt know the girl entered his eyes. Suddenly he asked me to excuse him for one minute to ask the lady some questions. I did, but was never happy about it.

Soon the girl started misbehaving. Ok, i told pastor the girl don begin misbehave, he adviced me to LEAVE HER. He now told me he can give me a wife. If you see one UGLY girl pastor say make i marry, infact i started distancing myself from the man that day. Those men do not want ur best.

Now the girl he asked me to leave later started begging me to marry her. And she is now gainfully employed.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2015
It seems to me like these people are missing each other but don't know how to say it.

Why don't you both kiss and make up already?

Why don't you forgive each other of whatever grudges you harbour against each other and get back together?

Those people fuelling your feud are married and enjoying their own lives, why not get back together and enjoy yours too?

Madam so he raped your house girl for 5 years?
Did you find out immediately or you found out after 5 years?

Ok let's assume it even happened, why not find a place in your heart and forgive?

Both of you can go for deliverance together at Mountain of Fire so that God can deliver you.

Please stop exposing yourselves here or any other place.

Some couples have bigger problems than yours yet they are still together.

The next man/woman you wanna hook up with, what's the guarantee that he/she will be better than your ex?

Please ask #Seun to close these threads. Call for a family meeting. Get reconciled. Go for holiday at Bahamas. Take the kids to Disney.

Make up and shame the devil.

Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by 400billionman: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
So what do you wanna do?

Marry you
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
It seems to me like these people are missing each other but don't know how to say it.
Why don't you both kiss and make up already?
Why don't you forgive each other of whatever grudges you harbour against each other and get back together?
Those people fuelling your feud are married and enjoying their own lives, why not get back together and enjoy yours too?
Madam so he raped your house girl for 5 years?
Did you find out immediately or you found out after 5 years?
Ok let's assume it even happened, why not find a place in your heart and forgive?
Both of you can go for deliverance together at Mountain of Fire so that God can deliver you.
Please stop exposing yourselves here or any other place.
Some couples have bigger problems than yours yet they are still together.
The next man/woman you wanna hook up with, what's the guarantee that he/she will be better than your ex?
Please ask #Seun to close these threads. Call for a family meeting. Get reconciled. Go for holiday at Bahamas. Take the kids to Disney.
Make up and shame the devil.
Peace!!!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Claver2015: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Obinna you can lie! Stop making a fool of yourself already. You claim you've been married for ten years and you post evidence showing the date of the bride price expenditure on 2012. You think everyone is gullible? You dare deny you weren't sleeping with her; a minor. Did you not tell the mother you wanted to marry her? Did she not personally confess to your wife when things spiralled out of control and she feared for her life alone with you? How did she leave your house?

The picture of the calabash that was found in your house is still existing and can be posted here if everyone decides to be as childish as you are.

Keep posting meaningless pieces of evidence.

I know you are looking for who to drag down with you but it's not too late for you to seek God. He's merciful and may still be willing to accept you. If you like, accept this advice, if you like rant it away; I've said my bid.

In the mean time, seek help. You are a very sick man.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2015
What are you waiting for?
Mxm.

400billionman:

Marry you
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by 400billionman: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
What are you waiting for?
Mxm.

I forgot the girl o. She was even a virgin. That was my neateat shave with marriage..
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by shotster50(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Explain miracles and wonders they perform!
Miracles you witnessed or miracles you were told? Just like the 'miracles' occuring in Nigerian churches today?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by slimmyjimmy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
shotster50:
Just like the 'miracles' occuring in Nigerian churches today?
yea in the church!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by ameleon(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
175:
You failed to protect your wife in her time of madness. . .so by the powers vested on me *espiritus, santamorismo, pythagoras, excterra excettrra* I hereby declare you guilty of wife un-protectionalism.
I rise! cheesygringrin

Caveat
Your wife kiss crase

grin
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Awon Mofos!
Mtcheewwwwwwwww.. Wetin be this one this hot afternoon
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Claver2015:
Obinna you can lie! Stop making a fool of yourself already. You claim you've been married for ten years and you post evidence showing the date of the bride price expenditure on 2012. You think everyone is gullible? You dare deny you weren't sleeping with her; a minor. Did you not tell the mother you wanted to marry her? Did she not personally confess to your wife when things spiralled out of control and she feared for her life alone with you? How did she leave your house?

The picture of the calabash that was found in your house is still existing and can be posted here if everyone decides to be as childish as you are.

Keep posting meaningless pieces of evidence.

I know you are looking for who to drag down with you but it's not too late for you to seek God. He's merciful and may still be willing to accept you. If you like, accept this advice, if you like rant it away; I've said my bid.

In the mean time, seek help. You are a very sick man.

Who ever you are your the one sick here because you can stand me in any level in life neither can you achieve what I have achieved in the past few weeks in 20 years of your life . For your info, I paid bride price in April 2004 and did all requirement bu she insisted I must do traditional weeding and I went ahed on April 8 2012 to do a one in town tradional wedding. See more expenditure copy born to be poor like you. Listen any picture taken that dose not show the colours of paint or furniture in my house is fabricated. So post your picture and I will sink you and who hired you with more facts. I have facts to counter you as it comes. Son of a fraud pastor. Do you think this will end on Nairaland noo not here only. You will run run runm

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by lovinam: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2015
You guys should grow up! Oga so u kept records since 19kpiridim soo u can use it in case something happens! Chai! Dis one na sham marriage from day one.
Madam u sef zip it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
chikids:
My name is Angel Boniface. This man hiding under sherriff 777 happens to be my ex-husband. His real name is Obinna Felix from isiala Mbano. Obinna, I know you very well and know the extent you can go in life. You can only run but not hide. It is not your first time of blackmailing servants of God, you did it before to that woman of God before we moved to New Dominion. You raped,abused and treated me like a slave and slept with our house help before God exposed you. My people have called you to come and take back the dowry you paid on my head but you refused and instead you went into hiding with my kids. Who in particular gave the prophecy, was it Pastor Chuks ? God will deal with you.

chikids:

At 31 years Angel Ijeoma as you answer now on your facebook name claiming to be born again but you are a leaving jezebel along with your fake pastor Chuks and her half educated wife Udoka and you Angel they control like TV because you have low thinking faculty and you are still the same. I have not raped you or your house help and you came here to lie may you end shamefully for lying against me. Shame will not depart from you as it has always followed you. How can I go hiding when you know where I stay and also know my village. Can you afford to feed your self talk of feeding the kids. You said I treated you like a slave but your cream you use in my house cost 52,000 naira a cup can you afford it now or which man can love you to afford if for you. Remember I have the receipts if you lie I will upload them Idiot and ungrateful element like you. I treated you like a slave but after you left I sent around 200k, you took 7 boxes of cloths. You had 18 hand bags you had over 20 pairs of shoes which I still have the receipts. As in regards to bride price I dash your family because is not up to what I have given to people in life. Low rated low brain dummy fool. You are still under the bondage of Chuks and wife. Last time you called me I told you I am at Full Moon Hotel Owerri with the kids, did you turn up. ?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2015
This is serious. Too much too much.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Y'all are the bunch of disgrace to the marriage Institute. Yuck!!!!!! embarassed stop washing your dirty linens in the public, It stinks!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
sheriff777:

At 31 years Angel Ijeoma as you answer now on your facebook name claiming to be born again but you are a leaving jezebel along with your fake pastor Chuks and her half educated wife Udoka and you Angel they control like TV because you have low thinking faculty and you are still the same. I have not raped you or your house help and you came here to lie may you end shamefully for lying against me. Shame will not depart from you as it has always followed you. How can I go hiding when you know where I stay and also know my village. Can you afford to feed your self talk of feeding the kids. You said I treated you like a slave but your cream you use in my house cost 52,000 naira a cup can you afford it now or which man can love you to afford if for you. Remember I have the receipts if you lie I will upload them Idiot and ungrateful element like you. I treated you like a slave but after you left I sent around 200k, you took 7 boxes of cloths. You had 18 hand bags you had over 20 pairs of shoes which I still have the receipts. As in regards to bride price I dash your family because is not up to what I have given to people in life. Low rated low brain dummy fool. You are still under the bondage of Chuks and wife. Last time you called me I told you I am at Full Moon Hotel Owerri with the kids, did you turn up. ?

@sheriff777 If you're Financially Stable.Why should you get hurt this much ? Do you need a New wife? ur rich as you claim so what stopping you from getting a new wife ? why hating on her if she has moved on? You should even be happy now that you spend less !...Why not focus on other Profitable things Instead of draging your ex with a pastor !.Why not forgive and go make the next million then smile and pick a new wife .

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
timothy001:

@sheriff777 If you're Financially Stable.Why should you get hurt this much ? Do you need a New wife? ur rich as you claim so what stopping you from getting a new wife ? why hating on her if she has moved on? You should even be happy now that you spend less !...Why not focus on other Profitable things Instead of draging your ex with a pastor !.Why not forgive and go make the next million then smile and pick a new wife .
@ Timothy001 I am not bother at all. The brain dead X of mine just show up on this tread and exhibited her Lying Acquired Syndrome once more , so I got so upset. As a wore you put her pic and her no just to get costumers. Any reasonable fellow will understand that I talk with facts and figures. Anyway thanks for your advise, but note I am not bothered about those monies, I spend more now on Charity. I have also got a new wife the sinker is that I married a new one from the same Umunze, when she gets. To know she will crack. I am already working on my traditional wedding date etc and will let my friends in Nairaland know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chigold101:
you are a serious liar. Which town is she from in Anambra state?

I pity those who believe your story. 1.7million my pooh hole... Chikids this guy paid 1.7million for your trad?

@Chigold101 at least with few infos I have given you can humbly understand that I am not a liar. So kindly swallow your words.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ndi Igbo be Anyi kwanyeturunu onwe unu ugwu bikonu tupu ndi ugwu na ndi Ofe mmanu amuo Anyi amu.

O bughi nani unu bu di na nwunye na ebighizi. Bikonu chikpuonu ukwu unu ime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by MARKone(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
christinie:
Ndi Igbo be Anyi kwanyeturunu onwe unu ugwu bikonu tupu ndi ugwu na ndi Ofe mmanu amuo Anyi amu.

O bughi nani unu bu di na nwunye na ebighizi. Bikonu chikpuonu ukwu unu ime.

Onye siri gi na ndi ugwu, na ndi ofe oyil anaghi eme nke ka njo. Igbo si, Aka di onye mma, ya nwere fio ye n'isi. Ha na aboye si onwe ha ike there, o nwanyi tinyere number ekwe nti ya, na picture ya, bu nke ma aghotaro. Olulu Nwoke na Nwanyi na ele Isi n'abu, o nke a, ka ha jetera.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nnaa ihe Nke a abughi obere ihe. Ha amakwa na ha nwekoritara umu aka?
MARKone:

Onye siri gi na ndi ugwu, na ndi ofe oyil anaghi eme nke ka njo. Igbo si, Aka di onye mma, ya nwere fio ye n'isi. Ha na aboye si onwe ha ike there, o nwanyi tinyere number ekwe nti ya, na picture ya, bu nke ma aghotaro. Olulu Nwoke na Nwanyi na ele Isi n'abu, o nke a, ka ha jetera.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Stereotype About Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.