Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (74195 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2015
shocked shocked
Story don change o
Claver2015:
Obinna!! Why are you hiding under Sheriff777, you pathetic devious monster! Your wife left you because you are evil not because of any Pastor.

You rape, beat and abuse her. You raped her househelp, a Minor!! Did she not run away with her Madam?

419 buffoon like you! Look at the document you tendered as evidence. Where in it, did it specify that your wife should leave you? The name on that document, is it Chuks?? Is it not Udoka?

Did your wife not find a calabash under your bed, you monster! You want to make love to a woman you claim you love and you place a knife over her head!!

That man you are blaspheming his name, his God will deal with you! Chuks Mbamalu is a seasoned man of God grounded in sound doctrine back from his days in Scripture Union. He's married with three kids so what is he doing sitting with yours in fast food joints like you claim? He was the one that tried everything in his power to make sure your wife stays with you because the church doctrine does not believe in divorce!

Two years ago, on this same Naira land, you claimed your wife was possessed and was the cause of your downfall in business as if 419 is a business to be proud of. Today, it's a Pastor that destroyed it.

Get a life you Animal! And pray God shows you mercy!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by babygirlfl: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked
Story don change o

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015
sheriff777:

@ Timothy001 I am not bother at all. The brain dead X of mine just show up on this tread and exhibited her Lying Acquired Syndrome once more , so I got so upset. As a wore you put her pic and her no just to get costumers. Any reasonable fellow will understand that I talk with facts and figures. Anyway thanks for your advise, but note I am not bothered about those monies , I spend more now on Charity. I have also got a new wife the sinker is that I married a new one from the same Umunze, when she gets. To know she will crack. I am already working on my traditional wedding date etc and will let my friends in Nairaland know.

Yet you kept all the receipt for the 16 handbags and 20 pairs of shoes that you bought her in the 10yrs of your marriage.

I'm glad for you that you're getting married again but you have very unresolved issues from your past marriage that you should consider settling before dragging another woman into the mess.

For one, creating this thread shows you're still hung up on your ex. Marrying someone from her area and hoping it will make her crack is another sign that you may not be marrying for the right reasons.

You guys need to reach an amicable divorce for the sake of your kids so that they won't be caught in this web of messiness and a new step mother who may not like them because your hate for their mom will give her an angle on how to treat them.

Think of your kids first. Always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin
This thread sef grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2015
I like the way you reason.
This couple is still so much into each other, especially the man.
Yes they have so many unresolved issues which they need to resolve.
It's not good for a man to start counting the material things he bought for his wife, especially a wife that carried 3 pregnancies for him and went through labour 3x. Even if he bought her a private jet she deserves it.
I understand that the man stated that in annoyance when the lady alleged that he maltreated her while the marriage lasted.
Maltreatment can go beyond material things. There is also something called emotional maltreatment. Am not saying the man was guilty of that, am just explaining that listing what he did for the wife is not called for.
Keeping the lists that contains what you spent during the T.M is not called for either.
Wife coming here to expose the husband for possessing a calabash in their home is not proper also. Since you said he repented and called a pastor to take it away you should have forgiven him like Jesus did.
Husband marrying from the same Umunze to spite the wife is not necessary.
What if the wife retaliates by marrying your friend or relative, how will you feel?
Both of you can still get back together. Forget about online war; there is usually no winner.
Get back together, change your environment, relocate abroad with the kids and rebuild your home.
Yes you both have made mistakes in the past, but you can still make amends.

This is also warning to all the people fighting along with this couple; they will soon use you to settle.

ONE LOVE NIGERIA!
cococandy:

Yet you kept all the receipt for the 16 handbags and 20 pairs of shoes that you bought her in the 10yrs of your marriage.

I'm glad for you that you're getting married again but you have very unresolved issues from your past marriage that you should consider settling before dragging another woman into the mess.

For one, creating this thread shows you're still hung up on your ex. Marrying someone from her area and hoping it will make her crack is another sign that you may not be marrying for the right reasons.

You guys need to reach an amicable divorce for the sake of your kids so that they won't be caught in this web of messiness and a new step mother who may not like them because your hate for their mom will give her an angle on how to treat them.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Oga ooo, things are happening. Madam Angel pls remove your picture and phone number from nairaland ooo. Don't know what you stand to gain, remember you r at the receiving end. Exchanging words with your ex-husband here does not show you are matured or God fearing. Settle your matters outside nairaland.

Oga obinna you should be ashamed of yourself by bringing your marital problems to a public forum. You are a peanut head. Seriously go cover your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by sage2(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:

Babe, I dey feel you o. Are you taken?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keeping the records of the things you have done for your wife is wrong. Oga OP, there are better ways you can settle this and I know one of them is not bringing it here. From your post here, it's obvious you still have some feelings for this woman. Why not reason with her & find solutions instead of this 18yr old display here?

For the wife, the pastor that is telling you not to sleep with your hubby? Him no dey sleep with his wife?? Or where is he when you had three kids for your hubby
Even if both of you don't feel anything for each other anymore, what of the kids The kids is more than enough reason to stick together.

OP, you better forget about this your new marriage and settle things with your wife.

Will both of you be proud of this when your kids ask you guys this in years to come
Think with your heads not anus.

Wife ooooo, church is not ur home. Go home and resolve issues with ur hubby.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
sage2:

Babe, I dey feel you o. Are you taken?
very taken smiley
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mrs0J:
Oga ooo, things are happening. Madam Angel pls remove your picture and phone number from nairaland ooo. Don't know what you stand to gain, remember you r at the receiving end. Exchanging words with your ex-husband here does not show you are matured or God fearing. Settle your matters outside nairaland.

Oga obinna you should be ashamed of yourself by bringing your marital problems to a public forum. You are a peanut head. Seriously go cover your head in shame.
@MrsOJ before I got to this point I have sponged all avenue for peace. As it stands I do not need any further reconciliation. My tread was after the pastor who hypnotized her, to prove all I am saying. Is right she just registered on Nairaland to defend them. As that was not enough she put up her pics and no. Fine she will get a tread from me by weekend, and I will see how she will work on the streets. All she said about me is false. The boy pastor in question did not step his legs in my house to remove anything or did I force her on bed. I have two of her best friend will to testify against her any time any day. Remember what devil likes is ego and any one with pride and ego is an agent of devil. She. Claimed I treated her like a slave while she has a maid with her. I am a catholic and I kicked against going to this mushroom church from onset. She sings but has no character to show she is a born again. She had the three kids by CS, she left them. I am with them today happens to be my daughter's 11th year birthday. She read what the mother posted about me with my two sons. All they said mum is still sick and dad do not bring her back until she repents. These were there words. I have been taking good care of them and have never restricted her access to them but she dose not turn up. Today in warri tomorrow in Awka next tomorrow Abuja, next onw Lagos the other cotonu that is how life style so putting her pics and no shows you where she belongs. I have been private about her but she just want me to divert attention on her. Incidentally the lady I got involved with happens to come from the same place with her. It was not intentional rather a coincidence. What ever I say here I have vital evidence to back it up. On the pastor I will humble them. If PFN can not handle it the court of law will handle it if all fails them Sheriff will handle it. I will be having meetings with 7 bishops of PFN by tomorrow. I was told to come with all piece of shit called prophecy. Just to protect others from these evil center.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
sheriff777:

@MrsOJ before I got to this point I have sponged all avenue for peace. As it stands I do not need any further reconciliation. My tread was after the pastor who hypnotized her, to prove all I am saying. Is right she just registered on Nairaland to defend them. As that was not enough she put up her pics and no. Fine she will get a tread from me by weekend, and I will see how she will work on the streets. All she said about me is false. The boy pastor in question did not step his legs in my house to remove anything or did I force her on bed. I have two of her best friend will to testify against her any time any day. Remember what devil likes is ego and any one with pride and ego is an agent of devil. She. Claimed I treated her like a slave while she has a maid with her. I am a catholic and I kicked against going to this mushroom church from onset. She sings but has no character to show she is a born again. She had the three kids by CS, she left them. I am with them today happens to be my daughter's 11th year birthday. She read what the mother posted about me with my two sons. All they said mum is still sick and dad do not bring her back until she repents. These were there words. I have been taking good care of them and have never restricted her access to them but she dose not turn up. Today in warri tomorrow in Awka next tomorrow Abuja, next onw Lagos the other cotonu that is how life style so putting her pics and no shows you where she belongs. I have been private about her but she just want me to divert attention on her. Incidentally the lady I got involved with happens to come from the same place with her. It was not intentional rather a coincidence. What ever I say here I have vital evidence to back it up. On the pastor I will humble them. If PFN can not handle it the court of law will handle it if all fails them Sheriff will handle it. I will be having meetings with 7 bishops of PFN by tomorrow. I was told to come with all piece of shit called prophecy. Just to protect others from these evil center.

You people want to damage these innocent children
You are both not being mature
of what benefit is this washing of dirty linen in public?
are you both not adults? is there no other way to resolve this?
you will both damage these innocennt children
dont say that you both werent told.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by sage2(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
G
cococandy:
very taken smiley

Aww, poor me.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
How did the kids see this thread if you didn't show it to them?
You're probably worse than you make yourself out to be.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
sage2:
G

Aww, poor me.
lol
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:
How did the kids see this thread if you didn't show it to them?
You're probably worse than you make yourself out to be.

We are in computer age and they make use of my gadgets all the same when all options failed I need to keep all known to them. she dose not deserve any protection here. But do you know the funny part of it her ego and pride with her low brain caused it all. I warned her that this man is fake, she did not hear. But the latest twist is that she sent me an sms an hour ago denying being the one behind the post with her pic and no as she said she is being impersonated. You can call her to confirm this if you wish. What wonders me is that she will not pick her phone and sms and apology because she offended me and is due to lack of apology from her that we are here and it makes me not to play along and her ego is not match able.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
So your 11 yr old child has access to nairaland? With your knowledge?
Na wa. Well that's talk for another day.

If you've moved on, pls move on.

All this is unnecessary.
Even this thread was unnecessary to start with.

sheriff777:

We are in computer age and they make use of my gadgets all the same when all options failed I need to keep all known to them. she dose not deserve any protection here. But do you know the funny part of it her ego and pride with her low brain caused it all. I warned her that this man is fake, she did not hear. But the latest twist is that she sent me an sms an hour ago denying being the one behind the post with her pic and no as she said she is being impersonated. You can call her to confirm this if you wish. What wonders me is that she will not pick her phone and sms and apology because she offended me and is due to lack of apology from her that we are here and it makes me not to play along and her ego is not match able.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 4:19am On Sep 12, 2015
sheriff777:

You should never allow your children to say such things about the woman that carried them for 9 months.
No matter what she did, two wrongs they say don't make a right.
You are getting it all wrong now. You are the man, behave like one. Enough of all these. She is the mother of your children after all. Another point you should note is this. You said you married her at 18 right?? Were you really expecting a young girl in her early 20s(not all girls sha) to behave like a woman
You should know that at that age that all you need is just to tolerate her.
I still believe that you guy will make up & come back together so you better watch what you tell the public about your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2015
sheriff777:

Pls stop updating this thread, people here can't solve your problems with your wife.
Please shield your kids from all these BS, May the Lord guide you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2015
sheriff777:

At lesast with few infos I have given you can humbly understand that I am not a liar. So kindly swallow your words.
U r a confirmed liar. Why don't dispute of the claim of the woman. She has come here to call her name and give out her number.

You are a diabolic and evil man... God have mercy on u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chigold101:

U r a confirmed liar. Why don't dispute of the claim of the woman. She has come here to call her name and give out her number.

You are a diabolic and evil man... God have mercy on u

As you were hired by Chuks. And Udoka, humble call the no and you will swallow your words. I am. Very much aware you are the one also impersonating her. Despite being hypnotized I do not think she wrote is. All you. Hired agents of Udoka and Chuks Want to divert attention. You are not far from the idiot who advised her to sell my suv.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Kimoni: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sheriff777 and chigold101 -

Pls you guys should leave the poor innocent househelp alone Biko. Stop raping and maltreating her. In the first instance, she is a minor and shouldn't be a maid.

madam chigold101, who gave her all those marks on her body? Even if your husband is lying about everything, those marks are for real. So how did she get those marks? Pls fear God o

Oga sheriff777, pls stop sleeping with the help if you truly are. Use your plenty money to send her to school and not physically abuse her or take advantage of her. Please I beg you. She is too young to take care of your kids, hire a more matured woman to take care of all of them.

I honestly feel like reporting this case of child abuse to the authorities. Can somebody help plssss?? Whoever flogged that girl like that should be behind bars!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Is Chigold the wife?

In any case can you see what a holy Christian person did to a child in the name of discipline?. And I'm sure she ran to church afterwards to praise and dance unto God. And collect prophesies too.
Kimoni:

Pls you guys should leave the poor innocent househelp alone Biko. Stop raping and maltreating her. In the first instance, she is a minor and shouldn't be a maid.

madam chigold101, who gave her all those marks on her body? Even if your husband is lying about everything, those marks are for real. So how did she get those marks? Pls fear God o

Oga sheriff777, pls stop sleeping with the help if you truly are. Use your plenty money to send her to school and not physically abuse her or take advantage of her. Please I beg you. She is too young to take care of your kids, hire a more matured woman to take care of all of them.

I honestly feel like reporting this case of child abuse to the authorities. Can somebody help plssss?? Whoever flogged that girl like that should be behind bars!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
Is Chigold the wife?

In any case can you see what a holy Christian person did to a child in the name if discipline. And I'm sure she ran to church afterwards to praise and dance unto God. And collect prophesies too.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Kimoni:

ChiGold., Calaver 2015, Chikids all they. Are hired agents of Fake Pastor. Chuks and Her wife Udoka. I have worst pictures of when this girl was abused. By my X. The truth here is that I opened this tread and was very prepared to present all cogent and verifiable evidence. This her helper was brought in October 3 2010 and her by my X. In April 17 th 2013 my X left in presence of going for deliverance and that was the end until she kangaroo with some police men to burst my house -n my absent which made me report to IG and they were cautioned and they returned my items. Now after the burst she came and took the lady back to her family. She is to pay the girl an agreed amount monthly an amount I made available to her but I was later meant to know she did not oblige in that agreement. So if she alleges that I was raping her why leaving her from April she left until October same 2013 when she thought she has pulled her trigger. She sings in church's but I said such alter is a curse to her because you can be evil and pretend to outside world to be good while you can not fix your home.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2015
sheriff777:

ChiGold., Calaver 2015, Chikids all they. Are hired agents of Fake Pastor. Chuks and Her wife Udoka. I have worst pictures of when this girl was abused. By my X. The truth here is that I opened this tread and was very prepared to present all cogent and verifiable evidence. This her helper was brought in October 3 2010 and her by my X. In April 17 th 2013 my X left in presence of going for deliverance and that was the end until she kangaroo with some police men to burst my house -n my absent which made me report to IG and they were cautioned and they returned my items. Now after the burst she came and took the lady back to her family. She is to pay the girl an agreed amount monthly an amount I made available to her but I was later meant to know she did not oblige in that agreement. So if she alleges that I was raping her why leaving her from April she left until October same 2013 when she thought she has pulled her trigger. She sings in church's but I said such alter is a curse to her because you can be evil and pretend to outside world to be good while you can not fix your home.

it sounds that you want this lady back, and you are looking for her attention any way possible
You are going about it the wrong way
Take your business off N/L and go and find a way of talking to her in private
What you are doing here is only providing entertainment for nairlanders, damaging your children and increasing the rift betwen you and your wife

If you genuingly dont want her back and if I were to beleive that you have another woman, then why are you not facing your new relationship and leaving this old one in the past?
If I were your new woman I will leave you as it is a great insult to me for you to be carrying on like this when you have me, which makes me be;eive that you still love your ex wife and want her back.
This is not the way to go about it.
If you hold your home together, no jupitar pastor can come between it
There was a gap and he entered
close that gap and the pastor will dissappear.
are you the only man whose wife attends the pastors church?
please for the sake of these innocent children, take your business off NL and go and arrange your family.
End of.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2015
sheriff777:

Putting your number and picture on Naira Nairaland makes you a cheap wore. The wise people knows what you are asking for customers. Go and remarry and stop adultery for once.
she puts her number and picture to shame you. She is telling the world that she is not anonymous and she has nothing to hide...

She is neither cheap nor a LovePeddler.

You have to repent and forget all this stuff. You can not decieve us here in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Chigold101:
she puts her number and picture to shame you. She is telling the world that she is not anonymous and she has nothing to hide...

You have to repent and forget all this stuff. You can not decieve us here in Nairaland

Oga/madam pls stop fueling this fight
What God has joined together let no man put asunder
Dont invoke the wrath of God
Leave these people be and let them sort out their differences one way or another.
Blessed are the peacemakers
Dont put another persons issue on your head and carry yours by hand.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Did you have sexual intercourse with the girl at any point in time?
sheriff777:

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by emmatok(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chigold101:

You are the one that need repentance for meddling in another man family business.

What happened to family courts in Nigeria, Haba.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
tearoses:

Oga/madam pls stop fueling this fight
What God has joined together let no man put asunder
Dont invoke the wrath of God
Leave these people be and let them sort out their differences one way or another.
Blessed are the peacemakers
Dont put another persons issue on your head and carry yours by hand.

who is fueling a fight? So because God joined you and somebody, you will now kill her? The God I know does not support evil and He hates men that go about disgracing their wives.

This man came here to make a mess of a Man of God because the man exposed his evil deeds. And you yourself come here with your own style. You better preach to your friend to stop his negative life style and LOVE his wife as the bible says...
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by emmatok(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chigold101:
who is fueling a fight? So because God joined you and somebody, you will now kill her? The God I know does not support evil and He hates men that go about disgracing their wives.

This man came here to make a mess of a Man of God because the man exposed his evil deeds. And you yourself come here with your own style. You better preach to your friend to stop his negative life style and LOVE his wife as the bible says...

But what's your Man of God business in this family.
Marriage is a legal institution and only courts can dissolve the marriage.

Your MOG has no say on this issue.
Let the man and his wife go to the court to settle their problems, and if the court dissolves the marriage so be it.

You people should stop destroying christianity with your attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chigold101 is not far from Chinwe who had a chat on BBM advising my X to sell my suv back in November 14 2012.. I still have the chats. Your pastor is the one evil. He saw nothing in his visions as they are all fake because I know myself that is why I am strongly believing he is fake. Come to think of it a man who claims to be a lawyer without. Showing or mentioning the university he obtained his law degree or to which law school he attended. The wife of this boy fake pastor chuks gives birth with surgery and she will stand on pulpit to deceive people that she delivered like Hebrew women of old. I am not here on NL to find reconciliation with my X nooo I will never any more let her remarry or be asecond wife for chuks, what I posting here and other social media is to creat awareness of this evil man so people will not fall victim. He is also into visa scam. He is into deceiving people wife's and sleep with them. He has taken monies from a number of people who he claims he will get them visa. He also gave fake turkish visa to two boys I know. So chigold and calver you guys will soon know my intentions more better. It will surprise you that you guys are the same posting my X pic which is on her FB and putting her no. Any NL should try calling that no to know if she really posted those crap because she has disassociate her self saying she has no NL account. She knows I take issues very serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Stereotype About Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.