Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (74211 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Chigold101:
who is fueling a fight? So because God joined you and somebody, you will now kill her? The God I know does not support evil and He hates men that go about disgracing their wives.

This man came here to make a mess of a Man of God because the man exposed his evil deeds. And you yourself come here with your own style. You better preach to your friend to stop his negative life style and LOVE his wife as the bible says...

OP's wife should avoid people like you seriously. The same God told us to forgive one another and when it has to do with hubby & wife, they should forgive each other as many times as possible.
You are already putting asunder in this marriage if you don't know.

A man of God that told a legally married woman not to sleep with her husband? Ohh please

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2015
sheriff777:
Chigold101 is not far from Chinwe who had a chat on BBM advising my X to sell my suv back in November 14 2012.. I still have the chats. Your pastor is the one evil. He saw nothing in his visions as they are all fake because I know myself that is why I am strongly believing he is fake. Come to think of it a man who claims to be a lawyer without. Showing or mentioning the university he obtained his law degree or to which law school he attended. The wife of this boy fake pastor chuks gives birth with surgery and she will stand on pulpit to deceive people that she delivered like Hebrew women of old. I am not here on NL to find reconciliation with my X nooo I will never any more let her remarry or be asecond wife for chuks, what I posting here and other social media is to creat awareness of this evil man so people will not fall victim. He is also into visa scam. He is into deceiving people wife's and sleep with them. He has taken monies from a number of people who he claims he will get them visa. He also gave fake turkish visa to two boys I know. So chigold and calver you guys will soon know my intentions more better. It will surprise you that you guys are the same posting my X pic which is on her FB and putting her no. Any NL should try calling that no to know if she really posted those crap because she has disassociate her self saying she has no NL account. She knows I take issues very serious.

OP, am saying this again, put the pride aside and go and reconcile with your wife. The more you post the more you show the love that still exist between the both of you. Stop posting about your wife here & go & reconcile with her. Remember that the kids are watching and they are learning from all this. You are the man, start the reconciliation, go & meet her, she is the mother of those your lovely kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2015
I do not have pride. All efforts I have done to bring her back this Fake pastor have blocked it. I will NEVER make any further effort to bring her back. There was I time I went to their church after she has left and knelt down before the congregation begging her with our kids to return, what the pastor said was I am begging her in the public so that people will see her as a bad person, the pastor went ahead and called her that after I begged her in the church that he saw me calling her names in the evening of same day in a bar. This I did not do. Now after that he said I should sow a seed of generator for her to return, I bought them mini silent proof diesel generator and he told me to bring money for the generator house I gave them 60,000 and after that he said they needed ups and stabilizers I gave 40,000. There target was for me to come to there church. At a point the woman did not return so I stopped. I will get all these because it is fraud they committed against me. So my X is gone and gone for good, there will never be a day in this universe I will accept her back. I have got to some point before I showed up on NL and other social media in line with my promise to the FAKE pastor that I will expose him and will also take it legal against him. So those defending this FAKE pastor are low in memory. Every body is man of God and Woman of God we have same right to access God and that is why I am not afraid. Sometimes I might post things that relates to my X that dose not mean I want her back nooo. She has been hypnotized by these idiots. There is no exposure of this pastor that my X will not be mentioned, the fact remains she is gone and I will never in this universe accept her.

nnamdibig:

OP, am saying this again, put the pride aside and go and reconcile with your wife. The more you post the more you show the love that still exist between the both of you. Stop posting about your wife here & go & reconcile with her. Remember that the kids are watching and they are learning from all this. You are the man, start the reconciliation, go & meet her, she is the mother of those your lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2015
sheriff777:
I do not have pride. All efforts I have done to bring her back this Fake pastor have blocked it. I will NEVER make any further effort to bring her back. There was I time I went to their church after she has left and knelt down before the congregation begging her with our kids to return, what the pastor said was I am begging her in the public so that people will see her as a bad person, the pastor went ahead and called her that after I begged her in the church that he saw me calling her names in the evening of same day in a bar. This I did not do. Now after that he said I should sow a seed of generator for her to return, I bought them mini silent proof diesel generator and he told me to bring money for the generator house I gave them 60,000 and after that he said they needed ups and stabilizers I gave 40,000. There target was for me to come to there church. At a point the woman did not return so I stopped. I will get all these because it is fraud they committed against me. So my X is gone and gone for good, there will never be a day in this universe I will accept her back. I have got to some point before I showed up on NL and other social media in line with my promise to the FAKE pastor that I will expose him and will also take it legal against him. So those defending this FAKE pastor are low in memory. Every body is man of God and Woman of God we have same right to access God and that is why I am not afraid. Sometimes I might post things that relates to my X that dose not mean I want her back nooo. She has been hypnotized by these idiots. There is no exposure of this pastor that my X will not be mentioned, the fact remains she is gone and I will never in this universe accept her.

Nawa

See the extent someone(man of God) can go to wreck someone's marriage. I pray your wife opens her eyes soon.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Claver2015: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Nnamdibig, you are a big idiot if you believe any lie this man is spewing without listening to the Pastor first. A major principle of Natural Justice states "Audi Alteram Partem". Hear the both sides.

Obinna, your wife stopped sleeping with you for a reason. You want us to be childish and state the reason on Nairaland? I will be more mature and save you a little dignity if for nothing, for the sake of your kids but gosh, you are a pathetic, pathological liar!!

A call was made in church for people to raise money for gen. I was there!! You stepped out willingly and chose voluntarily to buy it. No one send u!!

Your wife was called out in church on a certain day, you too and the two of you were held together and prayed for. The last reconciliation attempt, she walked out on Pastor and the wife and that was when they washed their hands off your marital problems. You wanted to buy them with gifts but they were not interested.

You said your wife disclaimed being the one that posted here. Again; another lie!

You admitted to the Pastor's wife about your affair with that little girl. A girl you disvirgined at 13 and swore to kill her if she ever exposed you.

You are evil!

No court needs to divorce you because honestly you neither had a church wedding nor a court marriage and no woman should have to be subjected to living with you because you are a living devil.

When the pastor's wife was pregnant for her third child, you went all over the place bragging that she was pregnant with a girl and she'll die during child birth. God shamed you! She gave birth to a boy and is very much alive!!

You are diabolic and the curse or curses of touching God's anointed shall never depart from your life! You want to disgrace Pastor chuks Mbamalu, a man God has used to liberate and heal a lot of homes; disgrace shall never leave your life! Shame shall be your companion for life!

Lie all the lies you want here, it's only a matter of time, it will pass away. Truth will always prevail and your judgment in the court of God is sure!

You said I should run abi; we'll see between you and me, who will run!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Claver2015:
Nnamdibig, you are a big idiot if you believe any lie this man is spewing without listening to the Pastor first. A major principle of Natural Justice states "Audi Alteram Partem". Hear the both sides.

Obinna, your wife stopped sleeping with you for a reason. You want us to be childish and state the reason on Nairaland? I will be more mature and save you a little dignity if for nothing, for the sake of your kids but gosh, you are a pathetic, pathological liar!!

A call was made in church for people to raise money for gen. I was there!! You stepped out willingly and chose voluntarily to buy it. No one send u!!

Your wife was called out in church on a certain day, you too and the two of you were held together and prayed for. The last reconciliation attempt, she walked out on Pastor and the wife and that was when they washed their hands off your marital problems. You wanted to buy them with gifts but they were not interested.

You said your wife disclaimed being the one that posted here. Again; another lie!

You admitted to the Pastor's wife about your affair with that little girl. A girl you disvirgined at 13 and swore to kill her if she ever exposed you.

You are evil!

No court needs to divorce you because honestly you neither had a church wedding nor a court marriage and no woman should have to be subjected to living with you because you are a living devil.

When the pastor's wife was pregnant for her third child, you went all over the place bragging that she was pregnant with a girl and she'll die during child birth. God shamed you! She gave birth to a boy and is very much alive!!

You are diabolic and the curse or curses of touching God's anointed shall never depart from your life! You want to disgrace Pastor chuks Mbamalu, a man God has used to liberate and heal a lot of homes; disgrace shall never leave your life! Shame shall be your companion for life!

Lie all the lies you want here, it's only a matter of time, it will pass away. Truth will always prevail and your judgment in the court of God is sure!

Lolz
I guess you just finished praying or about to pray before calling me an idiot.
My point is very clear. Am not taking anybody's side, in fact am taking the side of the kids & the marriage.
You guys should just stop all these nonsense & allow this married couple sort themselves out. How can you come here & pretend you love this lady more than the father of her children she has lived with for then 10 year?

Tell her the truth and possibly tell OP the truth. They should stop all these and settle their scores because the the kids. Am sure non of you so called friend of this lady will want to be in her shoes right now. Do unto others as you will have them do to you.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Claver2015:

You are evil!

@ Calaver2015 When I Checked through your profile you just registered this month means you are a hired agent to this fake people. On my marriage being legal, thought you do read your bible , traditional marriage is the one bible recognizes also If you say you were in church and your pastor said who will buy gen should stand up, it is one of those things that make me see you people as an entity of liars. Generator donation by me was unanimous, but building of the house was open take note. On what you know that made my X wife please take note use that when quoting her not sleeping with me please state it here remembering she took in 2012 and said she prayed for it to go off and when she had miscarriage she called the pastor and said thank you it has gone off. The call was made before me. What I am saying her please save me no dignity say what ever you have in your coffers and you will be shocked with shame evidence. On our former maid to start with she was not 13 years even when she came leaving with us. She was 17 anyway and she was being paid monthly. We can not take thirteen years old because she can not do any help. I am very legal and I know my bounds, I do not threat people because I know my bounds. In all my post I have said it I will go legal. No physical combats. Ok I am more man of God than your fake pastor who scams people for visas. On October 1 2013 I met him with some one and told him I saw in my dreams my X bringing police to my house and he said my X can not do it that he knows her and I said ok that if it happens he will know I am also a prophet. On 10th October 2013 police from Anambara state led my brother inlaw to burst my house at my absent in Lagos claiming is a case reported by my X. Is a case between husband and wife, When I went down I was detained on frivolous charges when I got out I went straight to IG office and they were summoned the OC then went to plead with IG with one retired AIG and they later pleaded with me and returned all my things saying is from my inlaws. I am very much aware that your fake pastor was one of the mastermindeds. Let me hold it here. Remember chinwe polycap who told her to bring my suv for sell is a member of your church. We will get there. On your pastor wife panicking when she was pregnant. I only made a post on Facebook saying any one that has put asunder in my marriage that God should put asunder in her marriage by death by fire and she started to panic calling me and sending text. So with that act she has accepted putting asunder because I did not put her name on the post on like her quoting my name on her husband FB. Judge your self. On her child sex I told my X that she will give birth by CS and that happened I also told her that I saw the husband carrying a child that looks like a female but the face looks like the husband face. That was a dream I had ok. On curses if your church and FAKE prophecies had not contributed in my marriage separation to my X let what ever you say come to pass but if it has contributed supported aided in any form may you and your generations to come face what ever you said and may the judgment come upon you all. Amen.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=nnamdibig post=37995314]

Lolz
I guess you just finished praying or about to pray before calling me an idiot.
My point is very clear. Am not taking anybody's side, in fact am taking the side of the kids & the marriage.
You guys should just stop all these nonsense & allow this married couple sort themselves out. How can you come here & pretend you love this lady more than the father of her children she has lived with for then 10 year?

Tell her the truth and possibly tell OP the truth. They should stop all these and settle their scores because the the kids. Am sure non of you so called friend of this lady will want to be in her shoes right now. Do unto others as you will have them do to you.

YOU CAN SEE HOW PEOPLE THAT CALL THEM SELVES BORN AGAIN CURSE AND INSULT PEOPLE. AT NNAMDIBIG YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF. BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER. I HAVE NOT HIRED OR KNOW ANY ONE ON NL COMMENTING BUT THESE FOLKS CHIGOLD CALVER TEAROS ABI AND CHIKIDS ALL ARE HIRED AGENTS OF FAKE SMALL BOY PASTOR. @ CALVER YOUR PASTOR TOUGHT YOU HOW TO INSULT PEOPLE RIGHT.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Omo this pastor na agbero o shocked shocked
sheriff777:

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Now no one knows what to believe.

Una welldone

Claver2015:

You are evil!

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
@cococandy Calver2015 is not far from being this FAKE Boy Pastor. But I am assuring you to know that what I have posted here is truth and nothing but the truth because is straight. The guy he sent to me to plead with me to buy the gen has left the church now sighting bad conduct. What I posted here is just 30% of what I have in stock. I have one of the best Lawyers in Nigeria and all cogent evidence are with his chambers. One will ask these fake people what was the pastor doing with some one wife in a fast food joints on two occasions Mr. Fans Ejigbo, at Laisu road the third was on a Sunday in August 2013 at Idimu Lasu road in a hotel.

cococandy:
Now no one knows what to believe.

Una welldone

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Since you don't want your wife back, what do you want from these people then?

If you're citing a case of fraud against them AKA collecting your mom under fake pretenses, just sue them already.

Let them come answer you in court.

All these ones you're doing here will just diminish your case against them (if you have one) as they could turn it into a case libel against you.

Be wise.

sheriff777:
@cococandy Calver2015 is not far from being this FAKE Boy Pastor. But I am assuring you to know that what I have posted here is truth and nothing but the truth because is straight. The guy he sent to me to plead with me to buy the gen has left the church now sighting bad conduct. What I posted here is just 30% of what I have in stock. I have one of the best Lawyers in Nigeria and all cogent evidence are with his chambers. One will ask these fake people what was the pastor doing with some one wife in a fast food joints on two occasions Mr. Fans Ejigbo, at Laisu road the third was on a Sunday in August 2013 at Idimu Lasu road in a hotel.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
400billionman:

On point. They have bad characteriatics which they refuse to work on, instead they attribute their inability to marry to spiritual matters. Thereby follwing fake prophecies sheepishly

It's just irritating, you know most don't like to think deep, they find it too difficult to do, so they look for the easy route, religion and "men/women of god".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Joy1706:

Biko don't generalise

Not generalizing, just stating the fact.. when the majority falls into the picture, the minority loses their freedom.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by naijacutee(f): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
@op. This is terrible news, and I believe your wife is under a spell. You should pray for wisdom on how to handle this matter as it is quite delicate (seeing that it involves kids), and do all you can to expose this man of the world and get him to stop manipulating your wife. I don't understand why your wife should fall for this though - Has she has a good education or not?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
emmatok:

But what's your Man of God business in this family.
Marriage is a legal institution and only courts can dissolve the marriage.

Your MOG has no say on this issue.
Let the man and his wife go to the court to settle their problems, and if the court dissolves the marriage so be it.

You people should stop destroying christianity with your attitudes.

bros I don't know any of this people. But this guy blew y mind when he said he spent 1.7million just for a traditional wedding. That alone plus his coming to Nairaland to destroy this woman made me to see him as a strong liar.

Then this same woman came here to even defend herself... I hate intimidation of any type an I am against people that destroy others in social media.

I doubt this guy till eternity because there are fundamental questions which he never answered...

I am not defending the pastor, however, this guy is out just go ruin the pastors family and church just as he is ruining the life of his so called former wife...
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
nnamdibig:

OP's wife should avoid people like you seriously. The same God told us to forgive one another and when it has to do with hubby & wife, they should forgive each other as many times as possible.
You are already putting asunder in this marriage if you don't know.

A man of God that told a legally married woman not to sleep with her husband? Ohh please

funny you... I have neither met no conversed with the pastor no with the woman.

U have not heard from the other parties and you are already concluding.

If a man is using your sister for rituals and it is done through sex, what will you do if you find out? Will you say because she is his legal wife and allow the evil to continue?

Am not saying that is the situation here but what am saying is that there are things that can make someone's wife to park up and pack up until vital issues are sorted out.

This guy to me is a fraud and a blackmailer. He is out to destroy others that's why I attack him. If he was wise and really married that woman ad he claimed, he wouldn't have brought that matter here on Nairaland... That's my point...
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by kelechiMarie(f): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
honeric01:
One of the main reasons you should never be too close to your religious leaders especially if you're a woman.

Women are known to be very gullible so these religious heads prey on them.

One of the major reasons you won't catch me near a religious woman. they're weak, shallow and unstable.
not all my brother not all. My mum takes church and God very seriously but when one pastor asked her to sell our house(vision things) kiakia she chased him far away. These things happen to people who carry pastor on their head. I laugh at people who always use the phrase"my pastor said....when the bible clearly says"looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
@Chigold101 With the level you are defending Chuks and co you are well known to them. Which questions have I not answered. Listen that I spent 1.7 million is real you have seen my list I still have two sheets left when you sum all together it amounts to that. My MC at that wedding was Prince Emeka Ani. The wedding was attended by my a billionaire friend of mine who is based in Abuja only him spread me over 200k to let you know I shared all the money they spread me before leaving Umunze. Listen I am a giver and will never lack. I still bet it nobody was using my X for ritual in any form or intended to. She was hypnotized and she has low think faculty simple. Chinwe or Chigold you know my X and you are not far from the bigot who was advising her on chat to bring my suv for sell not knowing that I was with her phone at that point. I reported this to the elder brother of my X and also your pastor who pleaded with me not to press charges and denied ever knowing you. So that you know her yes you do that you know the pastor yes you do because what you are posting is not far from the content of the chats of that day. I still have them oh. Like I said do you know how many people Chuks has defrauded in the name of visa. Even his own cousin he gave him Fake Turkish visa. The MDX he is driving do you know how he got it from one trader at Alaba international market. If they have contributed separation in my marriage to my X may almighty God put you to shame in 7 days whoever you are. If they have not may he not put you to shame. If they can challenge God and put asunder where he said what he has joined together let no man put asunder then God please put asunder in lives of people who have caused and keep causing and those supporting this asunder in my former marriage Amen.

Chigold101:
bros I don't know any of this people. But this guy blew y mind when he said he spent 1.7million just for a traditional wedding. That alone plus his coming to Nairaland to destroy this woman made me to see him as a strong liar.

Then this same woman came here to even defend herself... I hate intimidation of any type an I am against people that destroy others in social media.

I doubt this guy till eternity because there are fundamental questions which he never answered...

I am not defending the pastor, however, this guy is out just go ruin the pastors family and church just as he is ruining the life of his so called former wife...
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by nnamdibig(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chigold101:
funny you... I have neither met no conversed with the pastor no with the woman.

U have not heard from the other parties and you are already concluding.

If a man is using your sister for rituals and it is done through sex, what will you do if you find out? Will you say because she is his legal wife and allow the evil to continue?

Am not saying that is the situation here but what am saying is that there are things that can make someone's wife to park up and pack up until vital issues are sorted out.

This guy to me is a fraud and a blackmailer. He is out to destroy others that's why I attack him. If he was wise and really married that woman ad he claimed, he wouldn't have brought that matter here on Nairaland... That's my point...

My brother you are very correct it should not come here in the first place. But if I may ask, what is that problem that both families cannot solve or possibly peacefully dissolving the marriage With what I have read here, I don't know who is right or wrong but one thing is certain, going to the pastor instead of ur parents that gave you out for marriage is wrong. That pastor cannot love her more than her parents(especially her mum). This thing is a family issue to pastor or church or nairaland issue.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
@ Nnamdibig,

We have parted ways and both of us have moved on but I promised the pastor that I must expose him. If no one can talk to him I can handle him. I have put him in more social media than NL.

nnamdibig:

My brother you are very correct it should not come here in the first place. But if I may ask, what is that problem that both families cannot solve or possibly peacefully dissolving the marriage With what I have read here, I don't know who is right or wrong but one thing is certain, going to the pastor instead of ur parents that gave you out for marriage is wrong. That pastor cannot love her more than her parents(especially her mum). This thing is a family issue to pastor or church or nairaland issue.

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
[/quote author=sheriff777 post=37993103]I do not have pride. All efforts I have done to bring her back this Fake pastor have blocked it. I will NEVER make any further effort to bring her back. There was I time I went to their church after she has left and knelt down before the congregation begging her with our kids to return, what the pastor said was I am begging her in the public so that people will see her as a bad person, the pastor went ahead and called her that after I begged her in the church that he saw me calling her names in the evening of same day in a bar. This I did not do. Now after that he said I should sow a seed of generator for her to return, I bought them mini silent proof diesel generator and he told me to bring money for the generator house I gave them 60,000 and after that he said they needed ups and stabilizers I gave 40,000. There target was for me to come to there church. At a point the woman did not return so I stopped. I will get all these because it is fraud they committed against me. So my X is gone and gone for good, there will never be a day in this universe I will accept her back. I have got to some point before I showed up on NL and other social media in line with my promise to the FAKE pastor that I will expose him and will also take it legal against him. So those defending this FAKE pastor are low in memory. Every body is man of God and Woman of God we have same right to access God and that is why I am not afraid. Sometimes I might post things that relates to my X that dose not mean I want her back nooo. She has been hypnotized by these idiots. There is no exposure of this pastor that my X will not be mentioned, the fact remains she is gone and I will never in this universe accept her.

[/quote]christinie:
@ OP if everything you stated above is true then you are a good man!

Haba you knelt down in the congregation to beg?

Even if you committed any crime that was a total remorse you showed.

God will replenish you. He will restore you.

Please pray for your wife's soul. I hope she's not in bondage.

As per the pastor, if he asked you to pay for the reconciliation, then he needs to change his title.

Haba!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
kelechiMarie:
not all my brother not all. My mum takes church and God very seriously but when one pastor asked her to sell our house(vision things) kiakia she chased him far away. These things happen to people who carry pastor on their head. I laugh at people who always use the phrase"my pastor said....when the bible clearly says"looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith

Surely not all, but when religious gullibility is mentioned, women lead.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
@christinie YES I did. I knelt down in presence of the whole congregation with our three kids begging her to return the pastor was there the wife was there, rather they said I am begging her in front of congregation for them to see her as a bad person. They are brain behind our separation and God will never set them free that I know.

christinie:
@ OP if everything you stated above is true then you are a good man!

Haba you knelt down in the congregation to beg?

Even if you committed any crime that was a total remorse you showed.

God will replenish you. He will restore you.

Please pray for your wife's soul. I hope she's not in bondage.

As per the pastor, if he asked you to pay for the reconciliation, then he needs to change his title.

Haba!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by christinie(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is quite incredible.
sheriff777:

@christinie YES I did. I knelt down in presence of the whole congregation with our three kids begging her to return the pastor was there the wife was there, rather they said I am begging her in front of congregation for them to see her as a bad person. They are brain behind our separation and God will never set them free that I know.

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by goldfngz: 1:12am On Oct 18, 2015
95% of the world's pastors are leading people away from Christ. They have no interest
in saving souls, only ruining people's lives. If you enter into their church doors, they will
try to destroy you. If you want to find God, you better find him alone. Pastors and these
wicked churches destroy lives.

If you think you're alone, you're not: http://www.pastorsdestroylives.com
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by UyiIredia(m): 3:48am On Nov 22, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

LOL. We can rule the impossible out and we know magic DOES NOT EXIST. It is testable and has failed every scientific test EVER done!

This childish belief in the impossible holds Africa and African back more than you realise.

Like Tom and Jerry hmmn ? Dat reality CANNOT exist.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by JonTal: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
[color=#000099[b]]I feel very angry typing this. As far as I can understand from op's post. He failed to stand up for his marriage when he needed to. Op did not do anything to stop his wife from being pulled away from her marriage with him, even though he saw that that Chuks, not a pastor, was using a spell on his wife. Op did not report to his family and in-laws what was happening. Op did not involve the police where he needed to. Op did virtually nothing to save his marriage.
@op, please, don't blame that 419, soothsaying boy, Chucks. You were not the man.
ou

I just feel sorry for your wife and thank God that that Chucks didn't tell her to poison or kill you and your children, because she could have done it.

So, move on and become strong for yourself and your children. I hope you learn never to leave things to chance anymore[/b].[/color]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Oh to have such a simple view of life! (the emphasis is on simple). NO impossible feats have have been achieved by these primitive superstitions. When they try - they fail! Can juju rubbish put a man on the moon, allow you to fly to another continent, talk to people around the world etc etc. Why do the juju curses only work on idiots who believe it and not on educated people who recognise it for the foolishness it is! Sigh. There are those trying to develop Naija and those idiots trying to make her a laughing stock. SMH.

Shut up. It's a question of TIME. You will see it happen. First you will see how people deny THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by FatherChrismas(f): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
chikids:
Obinna Felix, when will you give your life to Christ. You posted falsehood against an anointed man of GOd without thinking about the consequences. God will visit you with his wrath very soon. The whole Ejigbo environs know that you raped our little maid for five years which made me to leave the marriage. You didn't tell the world how you were arrested for robbery which the case is still ongoing. No lady will like to leave with a robber. Have you forgotten how you gathered people to beg our pastor for forgiveness of this same issue. You internet fraudster... Don't forget your case at Ejigbo police station, Okota and umunze, so you have no shame and you are looking for who to go down with you.THANK GOD FOR MY PASTOR for his maturity on this issue,if not I will put u behind the counter for the rest of your life.I will continued watching...The calabash and the fetish pot that was discovered in our home which you begged my pastor to remove and burn for you that you don't want to serve Satan again. I want my children back by all means before you teach them your fetish ways or use them for rituals. Am sure you can't look at me (Angel) and say all these nonsense. Animal. From your ex-wife-Angel Boniface.
Pls, fellow Nigerians don't be deceived by the cheap lies of Felix Obinna, my former husband. This is my number-07061606665. I am ready to appear anywhere to say how it happened between me and my ex-husband.
good one
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by FatherChrismas(f): 3:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Chigold101 is not far from Chinwe who had a chat on BBM advising my X to sell my suv back in November 14 2012.. I still have the chats. Your pastor is the one evil. He saw nothing in his visions as they are all fake because I know myself that is why I am strongly believing he is fake. Come to think of it a man who claims to be a lawyer without. Showing or mentioning the university he obtained his law degree or to which law school he attended. The wife of this boy fake pastor chuks gives birth with surgery and she will stand on pulpit to deceive people that she delivered like Hebrew women of old. I am not here on NL to find reconciliation with my X nooo I will never any more let her remarry or be asecond wife for chuks, what I posting here and other social media is to creat awareness of this evil man so people will not fall victim. He is also into visa scam. He is into deceiving people wife's and sleep with them. He has taken monies from a number of people who he claims he will get them visa. He also gave fake turkish visa to two boys I know. So chigold and calver you guys will soon know my intentions more better. It will surprise you that you guys are the same posting my X pic which is on her FB and putting her no. Any NL should try calling that no to know if she really posted those crap because she has disassociate her self saying she has no NL account. She knows I take issues very serious.
this is serious
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Chigold101(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2021
FatherChrismas:
this is serious
Biko what is serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Stereotype About Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.