Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking (792 Views)

Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / #occupyplateau Grazing Reserve Protest Today As Police Invites Dachung Bagos / Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking by pamdaniel(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
whats realy the problem on the plateau right now? it has become a battle between the Fulanis and the Beroms, but in all sincierity i dont see it just that way because what ever affects the Berom man has affected the plateau man, whatever happens to the Angas man happenes to the plateau man, who is that busy controling this tribalistic bigotry? i know how such intestine division can give a breathing space for the external enemy, i just tuned into the AIT televition network i saw the issue of the plateau state been treated upon by Mr. Bagos and Mr Mohamad. Mr Bagos who stressesed the fact that the isues and cases on the plateau have been handled very carelesely, he left in our minds the dilema of whom to trust, one can begin to immagine that since the plateau issue has been on board no one has been held or been probed, it is even very clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that there has been several calls since 2001 to end the blood baths on the rocks of the plateau, but injustice and insincieririty added with partiality and curuption has cost our bloods to flow on our own rocks and spill down to our own fertile soils. severally it has been attributed to the Bokoharam and on other notes to the Muslim or Christian conflict, sometime to Fulani herds men and villagers, the lawyer was so unprecise and baseless in most of his argument at which he was dilli-dallying with very crucial issues, he wanranted the probe of the journalist questioning him with his ipsisima verba. however, he still has a lot to explain, how does he mean that before there could be peace on the plateau that we all have to come out more entrenchd in a more harder way, are the peace propaganders not enough to let these fulani guys let us be, he wants us to have a negotiation where by we shall out of fear of battle seek for an unjust peace of runing away from our own lands and leaving it for the Fulani man or the Muslim man to graze? i thank the criticalist Mr. Bagos who let the Fulani lawyer know that the jos plateau situation is not a cultural batlle as the Fulani lawyer puts it, after much interogation and presure from the journalist, Mr Mohamade made it known to the world that its an issue of teritorial difference, he is suppose to be the mouth piece of the fulani guys and now he has let the bag out of the cat, in as much as there is freedom of movement in Nigeria it does not give right to any person to unseat someone who is already seated, its good to know that the lawyer has been having meetings both secretly with the present gorvernor Mr. Lalong on the issue, it is even interesting to note that he has met him more than seven times too, and in all seriousness Lalong too has also met with the president on the same issue for over seven times too, its allright to find solutions to the problems of your own state, but i advice you not to mix sentiments on the present issue of the plateau man, however, if you have been following the plateau politics, Lalong is busy in a revenge style removing a particular tribe from offices, be careful that th Rwandan style of genocide does not make itself re-incanate on the plateau.
Re: Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking by Nelkoko: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
The hausa falani cannot tzkemafada land from us,just as d hausas d9d me a slot in Federal medical center Zamfara so we will do same

1 Like

Re: Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking by pamdaniel(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
its not funny the way this missunderstandings are going on, can u immagine that in a week about 20 lives are lost on this issue, and immagine what the death toll would be in a year. so terifying a number.

(1) (Reply)

See What Kanu Did To This Little Lagos Boy. So Amazing / Inconsistentencies In Mr. Presidents Assets Declaration. / EFCC Moves Against Tompolo And Former NIMASA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.