Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) (2373 Views)

60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just saw this now.cheesycheesycheesy
Oga you dey on your own oooooo.grin

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by prettytasha(f): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
really
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
WOMEN HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS SINCE THE BEGINNING. THAT'S WHY ITS GOOD EXAMINE HER WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN BEFORE U SAY I DO.
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
B
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
divinehand2003:
WOMEN HAS BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS SINCE THE BEGINNING. THAT'S WHY ITS GOOD EXAMINE HER WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN BEFORE U SAY I DO.
It's really pathetic that one can seldom see a woman's natural look. Funny enough, many of them these days can't do without heavy makeups. It's sad because you wouldn't know for sure how they really look.

Marry her finish come discover say na one dangbana woman you marry. That man don enter am.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin

reminds of the day julius agwu yabbed Toke makinwa to appear once on tv without heavymakups grin grin
i nearly lost my lungs to laghter
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by omoharry(f): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

It's really pathetic that one can seldom see a woman's natural look. Funny enough, many of them these days can't do without heavy makeups. It's sad because you wouldn't know for sure how they really look.

Marry her finish come discover say na one dangbana woman you marry. That man don enter am.cheesycheesycheesy
hahahaha!! oo my God..you guys wont kill me with laughter..if she no make up and she carry her face like that you go gree toast her..? so we need to package very well to attract our male folks. abeg let us be with our make up oo!
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
omoharry:
hahahaha!! oo my God..you guys wont kill me with laughter..if she no make up and she carry her face like that you go gree toast her..? so we need to package very well to attract our male folks. abeg let us be with our make up oo!
Make-up is part of a woman and no one is going to take that away from her. But then, sometimes it's just unnecessarily much. For me, I love it natural. Maybe that's me. Not like a woman shouldn't make-up, but she shouldn't rely so much on it that one don't have the opportunity of gazing at her natural look.

A light make-up would suffice for me.
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
grin

reminds of the day julius agwu yabbed Toke makinwa to appear once on tv without heavymakups grin grin
i nearly lost my lungs to laghter
It's okay to make-up, but it shouldn't be a make-over. Haba! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
make-up giving hope since 1805 shocked
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by omoharry(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Make-up is part of a woman and no one is going to take that away from her. But then, sometimes it's just unnecessarily much. For me, I love it natural. Maybe that's me. Not like a woman shouldn't make-up, but she shouldn't rely so much on it that one don't have the opportunity of gazing at her natural look.

A light make-up would suffice for me.
ok..i understand
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

It's okay to make-up, but it shouldn't be a make-over. Haba! cheesycheesycheesy

exactly bro.
but gals hav been decieving us since so no calender grin
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

exactly bro.
but gals hav been decieving us since so no calender grin
And yet they say they are looking for real men. Imagine someone who is a fake, looking for a real man. Na wa oooo.

Makeup should be to assist. Not to take the place entirely. The difference when they makeup and when not is sometime frightening.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by shizzy7(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
Just saw this now.cheesycheesycheesy

Oga you dey on your own oooooo.grin
but the woman is still beautiful without the make up...

He might as well just kill this woman,, if he can sue the one above....
grin grin this is Your future past participle wife...

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babe abeg, I take dog beg you, if na play stop am oooooooo. Whats the meaning of the emboldened? No play rough play oooooo. TO avoid stories that touch oooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shizzy7:
but the woman is still beautiful without the make up...

He might as well just kill this woman,, if he can sue the one above....
grin grin this is Your future past participle wife...
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by shizzy7(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
Babe abeg, I take dog beg you, if na play stop am oooooooo. Whats the meaning of the emboldened? No play rough play oooooo. TO avoid stories that touch oooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOVE IS BLINDgrin grin grin okay,, what about this lady...... you can't sue her naa..

she's a TAM(Transformation Ambassadors of Make- up) ambassador

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Haba! First and first, I dont believe images such as this. WHy would I wanna get married to someone who will almost always transform herself to someone else? I like it natural abeg. If make-up would go along, it should be moderate.

I thought its a make-up and not a make-over. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shizzy7:
LOVE IS BLINDgrin grin grin okay,, what about this lady...... you can't sue her naa..

she's a TAM(Transformation Ambassadors of Make- up) ambassador
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by shizzy7(f): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
Haba! First and first, I dont believe images such as this. WHy would I wanna get married to someone who will almost always transform herself to someone else? I like it natural abeg. If make-up would go along, it should be moderate.

I thought its a make-up and not a make-over. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Noo,, they're real, those pictures are Before and After...though I think the artist tells them not even have their bath so the before picture can look horrible which makes their own work seem perfect...
its make down and Make up..
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But even if they fail to take their baths, they shouldnt be so horrible. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shizzy7:
Noo,, they're real, those pictures are Before and After...though I think the artist tells them not even have their bath so the before picture can look horrible which makes their own work seem perfect...
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) by dmcdad: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2015
shizzy7:
Like I said last night, many go through make-overs rather than make-ups.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Couldn’t Confess To My Best Friend I Slept With His Wife! / Decliamer. My account was hacked,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.