Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration (21573 Views)

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Is PDP Dying? Only 2 PDP Governors Attended Its Forum And Dickson's Declaration / Live Pictures From Gov Seriake Dickson Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Well nice chatting with you, Nigeria would be Northernize nevertheless. I am just here to let you know Northernization is a harmless process. We will get to a point where all Major parties in Nigeria would have to field Northern candidates to win, We would naturally accept northerners as our leaders just like we accept the whites are better than blacks. Someone have to bring sanity and orderliness and the North volunteer for the job for free.
Ll... I know u must b yorubatic... buh fear not.. nothing like North crazy. ...
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by midasbliss(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
oh No... Bayelsa is finished... Dickson again? waiting patiently Sha... sad
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by morbeta(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
brixton:
PDP shall be great again!
Hehehe in Mars or Jupiter
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by feldido(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
PDP can never win Bayelsa state with Dickson as their flag bearer. Even a day old baby knows that, it's either they find another person or they forget about Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Well nice chatting with you, Nigeria would be Northernize nevertheless. I am just here to let you know Northernization is a harmless process. We will get to a point where all Major parties in Nigeria would have to field Northern candidates to win, We would naturally accept northerners as our leaders just like we accept the whites are better than blacks. Someone have to bring sanity and orderliness and the North volunteer for the job for free.

You see, I understand your points perfectly, we need a shared platform of a contiguous belief system, a software of sorts that will enable us to function homogenically. You will agree with me that what is good for the goose is also game for the gander. Nigeria needs to southernize, I am here to tell you Southernization is a harmless process. We will get to a point where all major political parties in Nigeria have to field Southern candidates to win, we will naturally accept Southerners as our leaders just like we accept Blacks are better then Whites, Someone has to bring in sanity and orderliness and the South has volunteered for the job for free.

To the bolded:
2019, if it ever comes, which I doubt because I expect the appearance of Christ in only a few days from now, it will be a Fulani-Fulani affair
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by amaka42(f): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by ojosegun2011(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Best wishes to gov. Dickson
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by Otunbatrafford: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bunch of looters going out to support their fellow looter. Does alamaseigha have anything positive to offer? Not to talk of the one that said stealing is not corruption.
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 04, 2015
so GEJ is still relevant in his state politics.
Re: Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration by Masculity(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2015
crixtex:
Lol bro... kini mo shee o

haha.... Ose unkankan ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army / Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.