Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently (79561 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / Can I Ever Cure Ulcer And Sore Throat? / 4 Steps To Eliminate All Fibroid Naturally And Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently by decasmir: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
You have just found for yourself a permanent cure for your stomach and chest ulcer.

NATURAL AND PERMANENT CURE FOR ULCER IN 7 DAYS.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR STOMACH AND CHEST ULCER.

Ulcer is a chronic disease which can easily be avoided by eating constantly and quality meal but as a result of financial constraints, work, weight loss and many other factors many person have become an ulcer patient in the hands on Doctors.

Some doctors says its cure is rare but can be managed. Let me introduce myself here.

I am Precious Omoregbe and I am sincerely not herbalist neither my father nor grand pa is one. But challenges made me to search for the cure.

How did I get to know this?

I had many family members and friends who have taken tablets. Many of them had to avoid eating beans and some other kinds of meals. One of my uncle’s had the worse case.

So one day I came across an avenue to learn the herbal cure. I almost neglected the opportunity but at the 11th hour I enrolled for the training when I remembered it is going benefit my family members and some close friends. I paid heavily for it though to satisfy my curiosity and now it beyond mere curiosity because I am helping hundreds with it already; possibly you too.

Actually that day I learnt the following

Cure for ulcer
Cure for pile
Natural Cleaning of the eyes – When you go through this process you might stop using your eye glasses after thorough cleaning. I will give you the opportunity to get this later. But is has to do with a video and the video is not ready right now.

I have been able to use it to treat a lot of persons – Friends and family. And the testimony has been very great.

Because Of this I meant a doctor and read up a lot of things about ulcer.

What is ulcer?
Stomach ulcers are painful sores that can be found in the stomach lining or small intestine. Stomach ulcers are also known as peptic ulcers. They occur when the thick layer of mucus that protects your stomach from digestive juices is reduced.
Chest Ulcer on the other hand is triggered by some major occurrences in the stomach especially the Digestive system. However Stomach ulcer is very common.

Ulcers may also develop without a clear cause. As with acid reflux, the ulcer pain can cause discomfort in the upper abdomen, can be triggered by eating, and is sometimes relieved with antacids.

Causes of ulcer

Immune Abnormalities: Certain people have an abnormal intestinal immune response, which allow the bacteria to injure the lining of the intestines.

Shift Work and Other Causes of Interrupted Sleep. People who work the night shift have a significantly higher incidence of ulcers than day workers.

Alcohol Abuse
Drinking and Smoking
Burns
Bacterial or Viral Infections
Physical injuries
Radiation Treatments
Family Medical History: Some people are suffering from Ulcer because members of their family have ulcers. I mean it is genetic problem they have to deal. After this my secret treatments, Ulcer will be a thing of the past. Thanks.

Starvations: Many persons starve because they want to loose some weights. This is mostly common with fat people.

How do I know I have Ulcer?

Severe abdominal pain, with or without vomiting or evidence of blood

Severe vomiting, which may include blood or a substance with the appearance of coffee grounds (a sign of a serious hemorrhage) or the entire stomach contents (a sign of intestinal obstruction)

Tarry, black, or bloody stools
Other factors I cannot explain are results of Acid balances in the body. Like I said I am not a doctor or Herbalist but to help people around me I had to learn Natural Cures for a lot things.

Taking tablets or injections is good but how long will you continue with that? Have you ever seen any animal that feed on green leaves suffer from severe sickness? Even if they do it does not last for long. But Chemicals we eat everyday is causing us more harm than good. No drug or doctor could provide permanent cure for the ulcers of my loved one.

Africans are gradually loosing this free gift of herbal healing however, the global health market is seriously recommending herbal medicine, body sprays and perfumes. We have companies like, Forever Living Product, GNLD, Oriflame etc they are all promoting herbal drugs with years of proven track records.

God gave us these herbs to eat for our healing. Mind you, you will be the one to prepare it yourself. There are no Incantations, enchantments or any sacrifice to be made. You will prepare it yourself and can even teach your family members.

Pumpkins leaves, Saint Leaves, bitter leaves, Jerusalem leaves and many others are for our healing. They have medicinal values. Same with prescription am about to give to you.

Here what God said about herbs:

Then God said, "Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food
And I have given every green plant as food for all the wild animals, the birds in the sky, and the small animals that scurry along the ground--everything that has life." And that is what happened. Genesis 1: 29 – 30 (New Living Translation)

Did you see the place of the herbs (Every Green Plants) there? What are seed bearing fruits? As far as living things are concerned only animals in the bush fulfill this part of Gods plan very well.

Here is Bible again:

Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and as I gave you the green vegetables and plants, I give you everything Genesis 9 Vs. 3 (Amplified Version)

Hmmmmm. A word is enough for the wise.

Effects of ulcer
Consistent pains
You are forced to select the kind of foods you will eat based on doctors recommendations.

Medical Treatments:

A doctor will ask you the following questions.
• Other important symptoms, such as weight loss or fatigue
• Present and past medication use (especially long-term NSAID use)
• Family members with ulcers
• Drinking and smoking habits
There after you will be asked to stop taking alcohols. The medical treatments last for 4 to 8 weeks (Weeks of eating manufactured chemicals). And often after months the ulcer comes back and the patient is forced to go back to the same doctor to complain. I have folks that have been there several times. Or you might have been there too.

My Natural Treatments:
My natural treatment takes just 7 days.
You prepare it yourselves that means I am giving you the full knowledge.
You get to know the plants and methods and where to get it
The leaves and the other materials you will be using are very common. You don’t have to buy them.
You can treat your friends and other family members.

This has nothing to do with Plantain Leaves or pawpaw Leaves. Numerous customers ask us hope it is NOT paw and Plantain leaves. Not it is not.

Medical Treatment versus Herbal Treatment.
Medical treatment involves chemicals and they are very expensive with a lot of side effects while herbal treatments are cheap, easy to prepare and less expensive and with little or no side effects. Which will you rather go for?

How do I get this Natural cure for Ulcer treatment?

Like I said you will prepare it yourself. What you are getting from me is the instructional manual.

Pay the Sum of N3,000 into our account, text your name, Email, and teller Number to 08140074996.

Gt Bank:
REQUEST FOR THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

FirstBank Plc
REQUEST FOR THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

Note: You will have to follow the manual carefully. I have tried to make it very simple and understanding.
I strongly believe that this is lasting solution for everyone not only for my friends and family.

Disclaimer: Your may not use the above content of this page otherwise you might be inviting the wrath of the law.
The product itself is intended for healing and may not be suitable for everyone especially those who do not like herbal treatments.

Re: How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently by Paramount01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good. But i rebuke ulcer in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently by decasmir: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
I rebuke the sickness for you too bros

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.