Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... (43895 Views)

Pls Who Else Got This Mail From GLH Solution. / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Starieangel(f): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
I got the text first.
Prior 2ur CVs u're considered 4an interview session
By 9am on Fri4.9.15
@ ACR Nig Ltd
@95,ikorodu rd,fadeyi,b4onipanu,lagos
Ref:hr/LAG
Visit ur mail 4more info.

Then the mail seconds later.....
In response to the CV you forwarded to our email
We hereby short-list you for an interview session with the human
resources department of
Ambassador Care Resources Nigeria Limited.
Written and Oral.
Interview Date: Monday 7th September 2015.
Interview Time: 9:00am to 11:20am respectively.

Interview/ Venue: No_95 Ikorodu Express Road, Fadeyi Bus-Stop,
Fadeyi,Shomolu/Mushin LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Its a green building close to oando filling station by the new bridge on
ur way to yaba.

Note:
Come with the sms you received also.
Come with this interview notification message. (hard copy) as a backup.
Come with your credentials (hard copy).
Don't be 5minutes late. because you may not be allowed in for the
interview.

Job Reference code: hr/1011
Regards
Ambassador Care Resources Nigeria Limited
Call for directions

PLEASE BE UPDATED, THE INTERVIEW YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR IS TOMORROW
FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2015 BY 9AM. RESPECTIVELY
WITH AMBASSADOR CARE RESOURCES NIGERIA LIMITED.
ADDRESS : NO:95, IKORODU EXPRESS ROAD, FADEYI BUSTOP, FADEYI, LAGOS
STATE, NIGERIA.
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY
KIND REGARDS

Pls av googled them and they seem to exist....has anyone been invited for this before?reply pls.tnx
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by olu4life(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ambassador care ko, so the idiots have rebranded their name U better flee

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by saaedlee: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Its a Scam my dear. Its prolly GNLD or som'in like dat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Starieangel(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tnx pple
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by delishpot: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
The way they typed the sms is enough to tell you its a worthless job or plain out scam

You'll prolly be asked to hawk trado med on the high way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't waste your time. A genuine interview invite won't look so vague our government need to curb the activities of these scammer tormenting unemployed graduate

6 Likes

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Herbertspencer(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
purely gnld they are scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Nichobabe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
But did you apply for any job with them? So why bother yourself

All these 419 people

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ocholawealth(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't waste your time, the handwriting on the wall is very clear... It's GNLD. I was once invited to that same address sometimes early this year. It is GNLD period.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Be careful o
So you won't be kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ahmedgafar7(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pls if u knw u didn't apply 4 any job.dnt go ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by PasNina(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dont mind them dear. There's a provision of tips on how to identify them. Read through ... it ll help you. Success in future endeavours.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ignis: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Scam
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
cococandy:
Be careful o
hmm,look at you...Eye Candy! Hmmm kiss
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by OsoDupe(f): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
You should know this people now, by their message you shall know them. So crude.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by samueld56(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Attention: Anyone interested in starting a real international Mini Importation Business ; and turning it into a thriving cash pumping stream of income click here http://WWW.get90kperweek.info..or call 08060636937.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by kennynelcon(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Go n receive GNLD lecture.

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by pbs4real(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
cococandy:
Be careful o
considering the high rate of rape, one has to be xtremely careful.

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by bobo65(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na double blessing grin grin grin

Oga abeg dey ur house
It's those hopeless poverty stricken health stream alliance ppl

I rmb that dirty guy that keeps repeating "my boss earns 8 figures", his suit was dirtier than under the sole of my shoes

No waste ur time n tfare

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Femorama: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Starieangel:
I got the text first.
Prior 2ur CVs u're considered 4an interview session
By 9am on Fri4.9.15
@ ACR Nig Ltd
@95,ikorodu rd,fadeyi,b4onipanu,lagos
Ref:hr/LAG
Visit ur mail 4more info.

Then the mail seconds later.....
In response to the CV you forwarded to our email
We hereby short-list you for an interview session with the human
resources department of
Ambassador Care Resources Nigeria Limited.
Written and Oral.
Interview Date: Monday 7th September 2015.
Interview Time: 9:00am to 11:20am respectively.

Interview/ Venue: No_95 Ikorodu Express Road, Fadeyi Bus-Stop,
Fadeyi,Shomolu/Mushin LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Its a green building close to oando filling station by the new bridge on
ur way to yaba.

Note:
Come with the sms you received also.
Come with this interview notification message. (hard copy) as a backup.
Come with your credentials (hard copy).
Don't be 5minutes late. because you may not be allowed in for the
interview.

Job Reference code: hr/1011
Regards
Ambassador Care Resources Nigeria Limited
Call for directions

PLEASE BE UPDATED, THE INTERVIEW YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR IS TOMORROW
FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2015 BY 9AM. RESPECTIVELY
WITH AMBASSADOR CARE RESOURCES NIGERIA LIMITED.
ADDRESS : NO:95, IKORODU EXPRESS ROAD, FADEYI BUSTOP, FADEYI, LAGOS
STATE, NIGERIA.
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY
KIND REGARDS

Pls av googled them and they seem to exist....has anyone been invited for this before?reply pls.tnx
gnld
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't disturb ya self.....just chill on our website at www.blissblaze.com instead of going to a babalawo interview
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Don't waste your time. A genuine interview invite won't look so vague our government need to curb the activities of these scammer tormenting unemployed graduate
With time your pant will tear and you will wait for the government to mend it for you. Do we ever want to do anything ourselves? smh

2 Likes

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by ManTiger(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2015
That call for direction gave them up! grin
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by samueld56(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Attention: Anyone interested in starting a real international Mini Importation Business ; and turning it into a thriving cash pumping stream of income click here http://WWW.get90kperweek.info
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by benzion72(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Scam
They are group of useless boys. They will rubbish your certificate and tell you to come and join their Multi level sales organization. In the long run they will ask you to pay for registration at the venue of the interview it ranges between 10,000. N7500 up till 2500 and that is the last you will hear about them they are not even working for any GNLD they are con men. If I was ever invited I will go and scatter their gathering

2 Likes

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
I pity you and am sure you are among them. So I should tell her to go when they don't have anything good to offer.... I pity your generation. shocked
wentworth123:
With time your pant will tear and you will wait for the government to mend it for you. Do we ever want to do anything ourselves? smh

1 Like

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
I pity you and am sure you are among them. So I should tell her to go when they don't have anything good to offer.... I pity your generation. shocked
And which generation do you belong Legendary Lord Luggard? I did not ask her to go there but calling the govt to solve all your problem is a song too many!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by seunoreolu(f): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Realistically my going to the venue was worthwhile dough not what i expected. One man's meat is another man's poison.
I waited till the end and i discovered that they are all graduates like me, now i asked myself what actually is under this, i risked it just to see how far, i will hint you guys later about how its all going.
Faith comes by hearing.
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by gungab(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
seunoreolu:
Realistically my going to the venue was worthwhile dough not what i expected. One man's meat is another man's poison.
I waited till the end and i discovered that they are all graduates like me, now i asked myself what actually is under this, i risked it just to see how far, i will hint you guys later about how its all going.
Faith comes by hearing.
just got there text too, please it us ASAP Co's my interview is schedule for tomorrow maybe I fit risk it
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by santori: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
gungab:

just got there text too, please it us ASAP Co's my interview is schedule for tomorrow maybe I fit risk it

why una nor dey hear word. ppl don attest say na gnld you still dey ask. you can go and waste your t fare anyway. it shows you are new in the job hunt thingy, if not you would have used to most of the gnld addresses
Re: Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... by gungab(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
santori:

why una nor dey hear word. ppl don attest say na gnld you still dey ask. you can go and waste your t fare anyway. it shows you are new in the job hunt thingy, if not you would have used to most of the gnld addresses
thanks brother

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Made Hills Solution / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.