Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? (2816 Views)

"My Lips Can Suck Good Dick" Bobrisky Declares In New Daring Photo Post / Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) / Adaeze Yobo Welcomes Her Third Child, A Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Aikon: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
I think she actually lost some pounds

As for the kind of pounds she lost, I'm confused

cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by MISSNORA(f): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol we girls shaaa
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by kamair237(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
all for popularity....

wat a shame...
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by eme1n(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I shame for her...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Behira(f): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I cant still place it
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by MISSNORA(f): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Behira:
I cant still place it
me too...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by delishpot: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
She did lose some pounds though

MISSNORA:
me too...
Behira:
I cant still place it

She forgot to flush the toilet after dumping 3 pounds of stuff in there
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Czar01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Owww...she can't remove this picture from the internet now undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Czar01:
Owww...she can't remove this picture from the internet now undecided

I will laugh out my heart if she comes back to tell us it was fotoshopped...
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Czar01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

To be honest, I wouldn't doubt it
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by donholy28(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That will be her next move before she den denies being d lady in d pix
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Sarimah(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
yeah...
the pounds is inside the toilet
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Old pic.

Funny though
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by hatux: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Look at the face... Coke and fanta embarassed
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sarimah:
yeah...

the pounds is inside the toilet
My baby girl how are you? Incase i get banned, its hertotodeysmell.
I love you die. Just tell me you love me too.

(1) (Reply)

More Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's 18-year-old 4th Wife, Sa'adatu / Linda Ikeji's Sister Almost Braless (sensation) / Someone Buy This Beauty Queen FUEL!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.