Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Questions Nigerians Should Ask - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Nigerians Should Ask (1049 Views)

9 Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Released 21 Chibok Girls. / Recession And The Questions Nigerians Should Be Asking / 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
1.why have the british government failed to arrest Nnamdi kanu?
2.why havent the government been able to arrest Nnamdi kanu since he frequents nigeria and holds rallies?
3.why is the world powers silent on radio biafra knowing that it is a medium to propagate self determination and potential war against nigeria?
4.why did the C.I.A(american intelligence service) predict nigerias disintergration?
5.why did israel suddenly declare interest to help us fight boko haram?, dont we think the timing is wrong owing to the fact that there is a seccessionist movement in the country?(knowing that israel is a potential supporter of biafra and might use the opportunity to smuggle arms into the country)
6.why is Nnamdi kalu too informed?(he was able to decipher that boko haram prisoners was to be moved to the east and when they were moved. we know that such informations are classified. How did he manage to know the locations of our politicians families home and abroad?)
7.why is the government turning a blind eye to the secret ipob military camps and labs/industries where explosives are researched and built?
8. Why is Nnamdi kanu so fearless to curse Nigeria,britain and america? Dont we think that he knows that he could be poisoned ? Or is there a backup he has that is making him fearless?

CONCLUSION
i think that there is a conspiracy against the nigerian government by the internation community. Why didnt the america and western allies support Gej but instead supported? I think this is because the know that the struggle would never gain momentum under Gej government. Another question is "why is america and her allies interested in Nigeria division?" I think that this is because Nigeria as a united country and with abundant human population would "in the near future compete with america economically and Militarily as china is currently doing" And the last thing america wants is competion from "a black nation"

I BELIEVE THAT NNAMDI KALU IS A CIA(american intelligence agency)AGENT WHICH SHE WOULD USE TO MAKE HER PREDICTION OF NIGERIAS DISSOLUTION COME TO PASS

2 Likes

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by MISSNORA(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fear I guess
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by agarawu23(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
You need to forward this questions to the Federal government cool
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
IPOB ARE EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT AND ARE PROTECTED BY LAW. UNDER INDIGENEOUS PEOPLE'S RIGHT ACCORDING TO ICJ

3 Likes

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
LESSONS
if i was the nigerian government i would restructure this country and practise loose federation thereby giving Nnamdi kanu no basis to mount his claims and message

1 Like

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
I pity nigeria and her uncertain future

1 Like

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cc: princedebola201, arodedwilliams, bishopmagic, beremx, eastlink, umueri, truth101, huangcheng
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cc : fulanimafia,abagworo,sachris,ngeneukwuenu,ladyf,introvert
mods pls move this to frontpage it would help enlighten Nigerians
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cc: ofoigbo
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by dazdilijae(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Some conspiracy theory
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mods pls do the needful
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by jamace(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well, if that's how you see it, you are not wrong.
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
jamace:
Well, if that's how you see it, you are not wrong.

that is not just how i see it that is the real truth
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by jamace(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
explorer250:

that is not just how i see it that is the real truth
Well, you are entitle to your opinion.
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by fulanimafia: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Explorer250 those are salient questions you raised, too bad I'm just seeing this thread. The conspiracy of silence regarding Nnamdi Kanu is getting too obvious to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by austinsmat(m): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2015
pls why afriad of biafra going
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by austinsmat(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2015
pls why afriad of biafra going when marriage is not woking only option is to desolve it. If you re not tired of this one nigeria too many problems pls im tired.

1 Like

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 04, 2015
We all know Nnamdi Kanu is a joker
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by Tkester: 3:56am On Sep 04, 2015
explorer250:
LESSONS
if i was the nigerian government i would restructure this country and practise loose federation thereby giving Nnamdi kanu no basis to mount his claims and message

You are a genius. But unfortunately the dullard will not listen, he do rather believe in force which will fail him.
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
IPOB ARE EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT AND ARE PROTECTED BY LAW. UNDER INDIGENEOUS PEOPLE'S RIGHT ACCORDING TO ICJ

guy be patriotic to your country. There is always a limit to what biafra can achieve
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2015
austinsmat:
pls why afriad of biafra going when marriage is not woking only option is to desolve it. If you re not tired of this one nigeria too many problems pls im tired.

as of 1998 china was one of the poorest country but where are they today? The second largest economy on earth!
Be patient with Nigeria all shall be well
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2015
ydass:
We all know Nnamdi Kanu is a joker

guy he is no joker oh. The earlier We stop pretending and take him serious the better for this country
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Tkester:

You are a genius. But unfortunately the dullard will not listen, he do rather believe in force which will fail him.

he would listen with time
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Mods pls to front page
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
explorer250:

guy be patriotic to your country. There is always a limit to what biafra can achieve

if I may ask what the limit can be?
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by omolami: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
The Igbos have right to determine where and how they will live. They have right to break away from what ever name they give to Nigeria, either zoo or something After all Jinad said Buhari owns Igbos nothing. Therefore the Igbos equally owns Buhari or Nigeria nothing. up Jinad
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

if I may ask what the limit can be?

we end up being a normal developed nation like france and britain. We wont be economically and militarily strong like the US and CHINA. The more the number of people the more the number of brains to think
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by UmuEri(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
explorer250:
Cc: princedebola201, arodedwilliams, bishopmagic, beremx, eastlink, umueri, truth101, huangcheng
Nnamdi Kanu is just an arrow head. There's more to this than meets the eye. Just wait and see!

Meanwhile, have you got your Biafra Sim card?

Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by ELTON123(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
THE ARE ACTUALLY AFRAID OF KANU
Re: Questions Nigerians Should Ask by explorer250(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
UmuEri:
Nnamdi Kanu is just an arrow head. There's more to this than meets the eye. Just wait and see!

Meanwhile, have you got your Biafra Sim card?

nope. How can I get it and what can i do with it?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry / Oshiomhole: $700 Missing From Sovereign Wealth Fund / The Pitiable State Of Umuguma Road Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.