Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten (1345 Views)

These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / A Collection Of The Funniest Pics To Lighten You Up / Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Sheikhahmad(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
What is the funniest combination of food you have ever eaten? Mine is #salad and #akara drop ur own..........dnt be shy #leggo!
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Paschal001: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
. Akara and Indomie

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by MISSNORA(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eba with pap in place of soup. Very delicious

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
amala and bamagringringrin...
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by kenkakas(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Banana and Bread angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Owongtok(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fufu with porridge beans as soup. Ohlala!
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by DEXTROVERT: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sugarcane and ogbono draw soup
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by therealdeal10: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Indomie n egg mixed wit beans, garri n custard cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by pastie(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kulkuli and karago
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by delishpot: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Owongtok:
Fufu with porridge beans as soup. Ohlala!

That is gbegiri. As kids we used (jollof grin grin) beans esp the watery part to swallow eba
Drink garri with cabin.
Was tempted to drink garri with pepper too by my big bro when I was 8 angry angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by skyface00(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Garri and ofio mixed with small sugar
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by benELOHIM7(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pawpaw and bread....the taste is ethereal
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Truth24(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Sugarcane and ogbono draw soup
U get problem

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Truth24(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cigar and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by lordm(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fresh Okro and yam
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by DEXTROVERT: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truth24:

U get problem

Also I like pounded yam with banana
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by jaybanfa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Garri soaked in coke coca cola that is, wit milk. Also cocoa nut with dates (dabino). Simply outta this world.
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by mytime24(f): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Grandnut inside okoro soup

Test&see dat d concusion is gud cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Chestar5(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Beans, Groundnut, îndomie and bread undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by tomiobj(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sheikhahmad:
What is the funniest combination of
food you have ever eaten?
Mine is #salad and #akara drop ur own..........dnt be shy #leggo!
I toasted bread with moi-moi inside. Made sensee like mad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by sunnyg22: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
rice garri and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Starch and akamu in place of soup
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by berrieblizzie(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bread and any type of draw soup lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Sheikhahmad(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
mehn na dead nd toxic fud una de chop o!
Re: What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by areson: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bread and okro step down with agbo jedi… trust me notin tastes beta

(1) (Reply)

When Your Wicked Senior Repeat And You Are Now In Same Class / When Your Wedding Remains 2 Days And Their Is Scarcity Of Tomatoes / When You Have Lost Everything To Sports Betting(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.