Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can 5 Million Naira A Month Buy Me A House At Banana Island? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can 5 Million Naira A Month Buy Me A House At Banana Island? (821 Views)

. / Must Read!!! 28 Ways To Save 20,000 Naira A Month In This Recession Period / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can 5 Million Naira A Month Buy Me A House At Banana Island? by xfile: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
On the average, a house at banana island is worth about (2.5 million U.$ dollars). This is also equivalent to about ( 500 million in Nigerian naira). Now help me do the following maths
1; if am paid #5 million per month, how many years will I have to wait to save up
(500 million naira) to get that house.
2; Ok let’s say #500 thousand per month..
3; What about #50 thousand naira per month… grin :Dhahahaha
4; Now, check if you are within any of this income bracket and calculate how many
Years is left to save up for that house at banana island. I mean you… , yes
The person reading this. I have done mine anyway and I mean no disrespect. This is
Just a sincere observation.
Furthermore, many would say I don’t need to buy a house at banana island, even the more business minded people would say I can invest that 5million naira in other investment vehicle (like shares, bonds, etc) to generate that 500 million naira. yeah, both category of people are extremely correct based on their various perspective about life, And funny enough , the vanity upon vanity sayers are not left out. As for me, if I earn #500 thousand monthly, Sincerely, that is enough for me, and besides too much money does not guarantee happiness. I don’t know about you. But wait a minute, let me tell myself the truth, and you, just wait and listen to that correction I have to make to my thinking. And this is it;
IF I HAVE #500 MILLION NAIRA IN MY ACCOUNT, FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD BE FINANCIALLY FREE AND THE NEXT IS THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO EMPLOY AT LEAST (50 PEOPLE) AND PAY THEM HANDSOMELY PER MONTH AND INTURN, THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO PAY HOUSE RENT, GIVE THEIR CHILDREN EDUCATION AND ALSO TAKE CARE OF THEIR AGED PARENTS THAT HAVE SUFFERED FOR THEM ALTHRUOGH THE YEARS. AND AT THE END EVERY ONE BECOMES A WINNER. NOW THIS IS ALSO A FOOD FOR TAUGHT FOR THE VANITY SAYERS, THOSE THAT HAVE NEVER TAUGHT OF OWNING A BUSINESS AND ALSO THE ABOUT TO BE BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE.
This is my point: #5million naira is too much to wait for in other to start a business and #1000 naira if invested properly can as well fetch you as much as 10 million naira monthly, hahaha.. does that ring a bell; I no many would doubt but as for me there is nothing impossible. “If 1 million people pay you #10 naira each for a service rendered then that becomes #10 million naira”. Now to archive such stunt in a very short while then all you need is a business that has the following.
1; INFORMATION
2: ONLINE PRESENCE
3; THE RIGHT STRATEGY
My current business has the above. But for those who already have a business I say good luck to you and thanks for putting a smile on someone’s face and at least feeding a family through getting them employed. Also For those who actually wants to get off that rat race called JOB HUNT and are also eager to live on their own terms then start a business at my personalized website investoratmyorganogold.com + you also have the luxury of having for free, your own personalized website for effective and worldwide presence. or lets chat for more details on whatsapp : (08188365114).
Thanks for your time, GOD bless,
Warm regards,
CHARLES.

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira A Month Buy Me A House At Banana Island? by xfile: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
investorat.myorganogold.com

(1) (Reply)

#ASKROSABON| Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Loans / Bitcoin For Sale / Recharge Card Printing Software #3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.