Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,898 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) (43448 Views)

Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / Road Accident At Otukpa, Benue State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Freksy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is nothing wrong with the ember months, you folks should stop demonizing it. Accidents happen every month, we just need to find a way of forcing people to follow basic safety measures to reduce these accidents.

Friedplantain

I checked through the guy's post, he mentioned no Demon. Nevertheless, your advice is laudable, I wish it will be followed.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by duduade: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Merlissa:
Oh Lord!!

This is becoming too much

Please let us all be very careful
I tell you this year has just been terrible. ..
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Benue Links Accidents are Usually Very Terrible.My Cousin was Burnt to Death in one of their Accidents last year.May God Sanctify Nigerian Roads from Evil and Unclean Spirits IJN.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Merlissa(f): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
duduade:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by juman(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wah o.

Bad roads, reckless driving, unmonitored roads.

What is so certain for man is death.

"He gives life and causes death, and to Him you will be returned". (Quran 10:56)
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freksy:

I checked through the guy's post, he mentioned no Demon.
You might wanna quickly grab a dictionary and check the meaning of the word 'demonize'.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Epatty(f): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jst scared of travellin sef
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
what is EMBER MONTH?
all months are from God
the accidents that happened last month or in january
was it EMBER MONTH?
What you BELIEVE works for you
please be POSITIVE.
smiley
MISSNORA:
God save us all from EMBER MONTHS!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by zonax(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is nothing wrong with the ember months, you folks should stop demonizing it. Accidents happen every month, we just need to find a way of forcing people to follow basic safety measures to reduce these accidents.

Friedplantain

Well said. Ember months are like every other month.
Let's stop the "demonic stereotypes"
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
no mind them jare
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Raphijoe64: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
happy to join nairaland
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
RIP
May the Lord save us all from any form of sudden death.

Amen
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by cheerokee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Freksy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You might wanna quickly grab a dictionary and check the meaning of the word 'demonize'.

That it has nothing to do with demon?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by zainyola(f): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

Whr hv u bin? shocked
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Freksy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
zonax:

Well said. Ember months are like every other month.
Let's stop the "demonic stereotypes"

It's a well known fact that many commercial drivers in 9ja are often reckless in their driving during this period. They want to make millions and fulfill their dreams concerning the year... so bad! However, if one says: 'this is ember period', it's possible he says so with the afore-said in mind, without necessarily associating the months with the demons.

I am yet to see post by anyone here that associates 'ember months' with demons.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
you really need to fry ripe platains for dis ur writeup.... thumb up for you cos I don't understand why they are demonizing the precious ember months God created along every other months when God has said he's the same yesterday today n forever (ember or not he's still the same)
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by ekojoe(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
victorazy:

Stop playing with that name u cloun!
okay
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by maldox(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
RIP.

I just drove through that road this evening. It's a terrible sight.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
duduade:

Bad road due to bad governance.
Bad old cars due to poverty.
Bad and reckless driving from impatience
and do or die Kamikazee drivers running
to beat hire purchase terms.
What more is required for such scenerio?
RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Appareil(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Scenario1:
Seems one of them wanted to overtake wrongly. There must have been a car in the front of the wrongful overtaker, not knowing a car was coming from the opposite direction.

Scenario 2:
One of the drivers slept off on the wheels or is drunk, and then drifted a little to the side of the oncoming vehicle.Oh face me , face me!

Its a serious head on collision and impact was from both drivers' sides
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by openmine(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
God bless U for Dis comment...sum nigerians r always looking for an excuse 2 justify an accident..
Ember Dis..ember dat...as if worse accidents haven't occurred b4 now...
....am very sure both drivers were very reckless...just drive carefully..simple!!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
zainyola:

Whr hv u bin? shocked

The same place you left me na. tongue
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Dstarst(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
God of mercy!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Kei144(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Too many people have died on that road. I myself nearly died on it in January 1998.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by ehix89(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
jesus,,,,i ply dis route like everyday
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by go4value(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
God is merciful plied that road yesterday... came back around 7:30pm to base.Jehovah over do...sad
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Kkjam(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
When is happening at the front, we will be at the back and when is happening at the back we will be at the front IJN Amen.
R.i.p to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) by Chenny88(f): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
pls help me tell them oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning / Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.