Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! (21800 Views)

Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is the height of injustice I've ever seen

I've been patient and keeping quiet for months just last week I decided to voice out and my boss just told me to my face that I'm fired

Because I complained which is 'disrespect to him'

Just short of words

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good thing you finally spoke out against injustice. Although you're without a job your mind is finally at peace.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
sue him nah, if you think it's injustice...

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by therealdeal10: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
If others stayed quiet u shuld av too, at least 4 sm tym

Hope u get a beta wan

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by stepo707: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
only in nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by afolayangs(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
There are polite ways of doing things like this. However, where no union exist, you need to explore option like your suggestion box in the office.

furthermore my own personal idea is that is not a must you work for them so just find suitable employment elsewhere

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by ojsamuel(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
How did you go about it?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by ElFenomeno1: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
It baffles me as to why we don't have bloody employment laws in this country.... employees are getting shafted left right and centre, and vice versa for employers.
Till we sort out the employment sector and mop up the mess plus implement the laws, shi...t will remain the same!

8 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well.. I feel ur pain bro... Its clear tins werent working out d way dy shud,that wich d manager knws buh refusd to admit nd uve bn patient enuf at least.. Buh dnt u tink u shudve bn a lil more.. As an employee u dnt av to base on one field.. Try out oda places even wen u av a job.. So that wen situatns like dis cums up u wnt be cmplainin.. Its my suggestn tho.. I pray u find a job b4 d end f dis mnth.. Even wen u get it.. Try out bigger firms.. Garner much experience frm d past nd present jobs nd take em to d tops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by godoluwa(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by BabaNath(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op if I hear Pim. It's a pity though. How did you channel your complaints? You have refused to tell us what your demands were. What would you have us do now?

6 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
hope u no dere is no work outside hope u no da t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by mmafhew(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Your name is sorry
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Mznaett: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm,,sorry broz na so dem dey do osad
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Tonnniey: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sorry
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by allanphash7(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by lekjons(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
give us the full details before we judge,

hope u didn't have a wife and children?

make only u suffer 4 ur handi-work..

this is Nigeria, where there are many unemployed youths and employers also knew that too.. and u're there complaining.
many people will be on the hurry to occupy ur post now.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by shaokhan01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na your mouth kill u be that congratulasack

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Curvinus(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
What did you complain about and how valuable are your skills in that office? I'm asking this because there is a chance of him accepting you back if you're not that easily dispensable.

My boss once fired me for dissent but I went back and begged for mercy and was reabsorbed into the system because I had vital skills and other workers also pleaded on my behalf. I was a bit heady then but now I can see the folly of my ways.

You might want to go back and ask for forgiveness and promise not to rebel any further as this might soften his/her heart.

The economy of this country is in ruins at the mo and the last place anyone wants to be is at home unemployed. Even employers aren't finding it funny which might explain the seeming injustice you complained about. You just have to walk in their shoes for a while to get a clearer picture.

Try to do something quickly as you have bills to pay and you do not want to become a burden to anyone. Goodluck.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by helphelp: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pele

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Pidggin(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
DrumStickz:
This is the height of injustice I've ever seen

I've been patient and keeping quiet for months just last week I decided to voice out and my boss just told me to my face that I'm fired

Because I complained which is 'disrespect to him'

Just short of words

Hmmmm maybe you shouldn't have complained.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by EGideonal24: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
who send you.?
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by obinnajr(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
WHO SAY MAKE YOU TALK?....... WATER MOUTH

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
S0 whats next?
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by shaokhan01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Maybe you asked with a foul word or wrong statement... I cant judge anyway because it wasn't in my presence
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by jimfend: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chai Sorry. But you should know that most people hate complaints. I hate complaints.
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by bxcode(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op, if you trust God, you will look back at this incident and thank him for making you voice out..... I hope you did not do that out of your selfish desires tho

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by phransix147(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's too risky! Wish you the best as u hustle for another...
Re: I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Sacks 109 Workers In Kogi State, 115 Others Know Fate Soon / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.